Prison Alternative - Outdoor Event Pack

View File

What is This Mod?

An Extension for my Prison Mod "Prison Alternative" which adds new Events to the Experience (work in Progress)

This particular extension is focused on outcomes which happen outside Jails and cities.
Which will allow prisoners to appreciate Skyrims beautiful landscape during their Rape and subsequent Execution Release.
Like my other Extensions, there is a high chance Any unlucky Dragonborn or follower who ends up in a situation added by this mod will end up dead, but there are skill based escape mechanics this time, so you at least have a chance.

How to trigger Events

-For potentially deadly events, make sure the "Lethality" option in Prison Alternatives MCM is enabled
-Get Imprisoned
-Just spend time in prison / misbehave in Prison / reach the End of you PRison Sentence (It depends on the Event)

-Profit

Currently Available Events

• Left for dead (hanging)
Spoiler

Type:
Release type Event

Content:
Dragonborn and follower get brought to a scenic location outside the city and, (optionally) raped. (you need sexlab for this)
After that they get nooses around their Necks and are put on rickety woodbits where they are left to their fates.

Details:
Make sure the Event shows up in PA´s Event tab before you get Jailed

20240506232829_1.jpg.50597c4537f35b531672bb1530c6f318.jpg

It is possible to escape this Predicament. Escaping is possible by smashing the spacebar as fast as possible.
The Difficulty can be adjusted in The MCM. (carefull with adjustments. 1.0 will make it fairly manageable to escape with a single hand used, 2.0 will make it practically impossible without using an autoclicker (or autobuttonmasher in this case)

20240506232849_1.jpg.8da14a32e4da60cc820c92abbb7b0aa1.jpg

Every PA enabled hold has its separate Location. these can be disabled individually in The MCM in case they clash with any other mods which add stuff to the affected location.
Disabling them here will Physically remove them from the world and make the Event unavailable in the affected hold.

Quality of life stuff
The walking Sequence from Jail to the Event location can be skipped by pressing spacebar/Lshift/E during the walk (works even when only NPCs are involved):

Spoiler

20240506232633_1.jpg.afa25f814deebb08f70fbc5221264187.jpg

Every Location has a pullchain somewhere to start scenes without going to jail:

Spoiler

20240507001259_1.jpg.64d79dfac7dcf5ebce15528ef76b1a3c.jpg

20240507001306_1.jpg.2c324804bd2be2211ecef56199658725.jpg

You can execute pretty much Every NPC in the game, not just followers:

Spoiler

You need to mark the NPCs in question as Pseudo followers with the console command "setplayerteammate 1"

20240507001942_1.jpg.a49dbf49579203109f7c2bdd28698a86.jpg

After that use the pullchain again
20240507001306_1.jpg.2c324804bd2be2211ecef56199658725.jpg

And Bam, watch your favorite (or least favorite) character(s) getting disposed of. (Undressing or eventual equipping of SM gear needs to be done by you beforehand)
20240507002803_1.jpg.c839938500136e0200c0993ab377ee1c.jpg
20240507003211_1.jpg.9fcd6ede2c2a6605d638b39a542213f4.jpg

20240507003326_1.jpg.3453ebdee123593a65343dfccfdeb5f8.jpg

Persistent Corpses:

Spoiler

NPCs Executed this way will remain where they are until you remove them or the Guards need space for new Victims.
This persists over game and cell reloads

20240507003626_1.jpg.8f5e3639ff1c320f841e3f14cd5c7c8f.jpg

20240507003856_1.jpg.015c94b2ae3f1624d7e67586b4990557.jpg

Requirements

-Prison Alternative (see above), and its requirements.

-Zap8(+) (LE/SSE)

-FNIS/Nemesis

-powerOfThrees papyrus extender (LE / SSE/AE)

-Pama´s Deadly Furniture Scripts (V2.4.0 or higher!)

Installation

-Install with Vortex or MO2

-Its recommended to use a new Save after installation. you might get lucky, But using it on an existing save is done at your own risk
 Please don't bother me with reports if you decide to do that.
-Clear the Event registry in PA´s MCM and reregister Events if you are absolutely determined to go this route.

Incompatibilities

-Devious Devices (soft incompatibility. If you know what you are doing, you can use this alongside DD, but I wont help you If you encounter issues)

-Devious Cursed Loot (No, just no...)

-Random Sex mods can potentially break scenes (my own mod YARM, is fully save to use, however)
-Bakas Fill her up can break the animation sometimes if the Deflation happens at an inopportune movent. This only causes visual weirdness however and should not cause lasting damage.

Special Thanks

-to Dozen9292 for providing the voice files

-All my Patrons for giving me the motivation and resources to get this done

If you want to join them, Want exclusive early access to new Stuff, or Just like my work, consider supporting me:

patreon_logo.png.0fefe68ab9dfd4b45ac6edafe6b400ca.pnghttps://subscribestar.adult/pamatronic

Or join the Discord to get more news on Dev-updates and a steady stream of Images featuring the Stuff.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/07/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zap8(+), Prison Alternative, Pamas Deadly Furnitures, FNIS/Nemesis, powerOfThrees papyrus extender
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

8 hours ago, Relevant Halo said:

Is it possible to trigger these events on npcs/followers only?

Read the Modpage, there are instructions for this.

9 hours ago, sfdrake said:

so what would I need to put bandits on those myself?

same as above, but you´ll likely need to pacify hostile npc´s first to avoid jank.

4 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

What exactly needs to be done to use with DD?  Are you saying it's ok as long as your not wearing DD when arrested?  Or, a fix needs to be done.

Not wearing DD stuff is the absolute minimum, but since DD has a lot of ways to fuck with other mods, this might not be enough.
If you are confident, try it and see if it works for you, but I wont be able to help if stuff goes wrong.

Good job, Pamatronic.

Have an issue - if i activate chain and choose to hang "PC+follower" - follower hasn't hanging, just standing at the stump endless.

Also if you add a screenshots of map markers for each new event places it will be really nice (i test only in Whiterun)

10 hours ago, plm72879760 said:

I'm sorry, I want to ask a question, Can this be converted to ESL?

Maybe? not sure. This version is intended to still work on LE as well, so i left it as esp.
It doesn't add any new cells or locations, so it might(?) work.

3 hours ago, sath81 said:

any chance of more hanging nodes instead of just 2 per location?

Not really. Dont want to overcomplicate any single Event.
(yes, I know its only the hanging one right now, but there will likely be more in the future)

2 hours ago, staspidaras2 said:

Have an issue - if i activate chain and choose to hang "PC+follower" - follower hasn't hanging, just standing at the stump endless.

Thats intentional, the follower doesn't drop on its own. there were plans to have some radiant events if the player decides to wait, but that didnt make it into the current version.

2 hours ago, staspidaras2 said:

Also if you add a screenshots of map markers for each new event places it will be really nice (i test only in Whiterun)

Nah, don't wanna spoil it too much. The screenshots should give you enough of a lead on where to look.
(The solitude one is a bit tricky. Its on the shore halfway between the solitude Arch and the Dainty Sload ship.)

Posted (edited)

Is it impossible for a stranger to approach while she wait? It is very impressive that she waits on two feet. want to tease her. thanks for great mod

Edited by mzqf9304
Posted (edited)

Was stacked on rope when had to press space to release. Messages about rope state stop appearing and nothing helped to release pc from rope. Had dificulty on minimum. Another time was stacked on second hunging with legs item.

So emergency button in MCM would be very helpfull. Or some rapist had to release PC after some time.

Like your mods. But why they are separated? Just count in MO, i have 12 your mods installed and all them are around one theme.

Edited by crococat