Stumped on step 1, Challenging those to guide me.

So my goal for skyrim is to simply run it with no mods besides skyui and the sexlab framework along with FNIS, SKSE and all those other requirements.  After many failed attempts and different errors i am now starting fresh to see if you guys can guide me correctly.

Step 1 : Skyrim Anniversary edition or GOG anniversary edition?

I have anniversary edition.  How do i know if i have GOG or not?  and wtf is that?

Once this step is solved i will move onto the next step/guide question...  properly installing FNIS and Mod organizer which were their own beasts.

2 hours ago, jea2314 said:

So my goal for skyrim is to simply run it with no mods besides skyui and the sexlab framework along with FNIS, SKSE and all those other requirements.

Oh boi. Hope someone has a guide or something for that.

2 hours ago, jea2314 said:

I have anniversary edition.  How do i know if i have GOG or not?  and wtf is that?

Hopefully, I'd say you should know if your game is GOG or not. Because this depends on where you bought it.

• GOG is the digital game store from the CD Project guys.
  • Steam is the underdog of digital game stores, but you can also buy the game there.

So, if you bought the game on GOG you have the GOG version. This requires a different Script extender and some other considerations at the time of installing mods. If you bought the game on Steam you have the usual stuff everyone since 2016 expects you to have.