View File

Readme download is not up to date.

This is an unfinished beta.
As of this point in time, you can whore yourself within the gang
to earn gang rep and caps. If you get enough reputation you get discounts from the gang merchants.
Gaining reputation will also let you access 2 creatures and 2 humanoid actors that are set up to be followers.
They're not companion wheel enabled, but you can heal the humanoid ones during combat.
You can also use their doctor's services, but she's not trustworthy and may 'do things to you'.

I'm now currently working on this again. It uses NX calls so don't have to have the very most recent version of Sexout, however I don't know which version you need exactly for NX.

The Scorpions Gang is located at the Monte Carlo Suites:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Scorpions_%28gang%29

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Monte_Carlo_Suites

You don't strictly need Tryout's Data pack you could place another strapon in Data/Meshes/Armor/Strapon and then name the .nif, Dildo. Alternatively, you could download Tryout's data pack and just use that mesh from it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/17/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG, Tryout's Data Pack

I tried this out last night; ran into a looping dialog bug multiple times,

where you can't escape from the dialog. It was happening sometimes at the

completion of a sex act.

I like the cast of characters you've come up with; like something from a

deranged sitcom ;) Lots of creativity with the character design.

The creature animation... I can't make heads or tails out of what's

going on there; I don't think the animation is working right.

The foot traffic is kind of high, in general. It would be better if the

tenants didn't wander the halls quite so much from a mechanics

standpoint. I understand it's perhaps more immersive to have them

move around a bit, but having NPCs walking through you when

you're getting it on is kind of mood breaking.

I hope you put a bit more into it before you bail to Skyrim; I'm

on my first playthrough of Skyrim, about 180 hours into it. Damn!

it's something else! I'm not going to sex it up until I get tired of the 

vanilla content, though.

Thanks for you hard work!

Just wanted to poke my nose in here and thank you for doing SOMETHING with those damned Scorpion guys. It's always frustrated me that they were, essentially, pointless. They're too small to be of any consequence to the player, who likely just wipes them out searching for random supplies on a whim. They die, never to be seen again, without ever having the chance to even interact with the player.

I made a small mod, for myself, that cannibalizes the Animal Friend perk in order to create a 'join this faction' perk for several groups. One of them was the Scorpions, whom I would always make it my personal mission to build into a New Vegas powerhouse.

Come to think of it... I think this will make it into my next playthrough. This time the Scorpions take Nipton!

I tried this out last night; ran into a looping dialog bug multiple times,

where you can't escape from the dialog. It was happening sometimes at the

completion of a sex act.

-snip

Ok, I believe the patch I just uploaded will fix that issue.  You may still get some errant hellos, but you should no longer get stuck in a loop.

Regarding their overactive hall roaming.

I may give their packages more variety and add some more static non sandboxy packages. I have their energy set all the way down to 5, but even at that low Sandbox produces a lot of movement when you have that many npcs doing them.

Regarding creature animation or lack there of. 

I believe I have the sex calls laid out correctly, so I'm guessing radscorpions just don't have a proper animation? I'll verify this later, but if that's the case, there's not much I can do, as I don't do animations.

I'm pretty sure the radscorpions don't have a correctly working animation; User 29

would probably know. I'm guessing you picked radscorpions because the mod is about

...well... The Scorpions.  A deathclaw would probably work out a lot better, IMHO and there

are at least 4 or 5 animations for them. Don't know if one would fit through a doorway or not :-/

I'll try out your patch.

• 1 month later...

I went to the place to test the mod, there were 4 NPCs outside the building, though only one of them was named. Dim Dim, who starts a dialogue with you when approached but he keeps saying "Hey" and nothing more. What's even worse, you can't even back out of that dialogue (with or without the patch). The building's door is locked and requires a key, none of these four NPCs seem to have a key of any sort.

Does this mod work at all!?

Also what's the purpose of the ESM? It's not only bugged, the ESP overwrites everything in it anyway.

It worked for me, last time I tried. It definitely needed the looping dialog patch.

Basically you gain entry into the building through some dialog options with the NPC's.

Other than that, it's the 'Do a clean save/mod conflict/loading order' routine

I went to the place to test the mod, there were 4 NPCs outside the building, though only one of them was named. Dim Dim, who starts a dialogue with you when approached but he keeps saying "Hey" and nothing more. What's even worse, you can't even back out of that dialogue (with or without the patch). The building's door is locked and requires a key, none of these four NPCs seem to have a key of any sort.

Also what's the purpose of the ESM? It's not only bugged, the ESP overwrites everything in it anyway.

I've tried the mod without the patch first and then with the patch. I've also placed the esp to the bottom of the load order. No matter what I did I never got any dialogue option from dimdim other than "Hey" and always got caught in a looping dialogue. I don't have any mod that conflicts with anything in this mod either. As for a clean save, why would I need one? The mod has always been there right from the beginning since I started playing NV.

Never mind, I've found the problem. It's a GetIsID dialogue condition that checks for a 0 instead of 1. :dodgy:

I have an idea about the cause of looping dialogue. There's an AI package assigned by a script which is basically responsible for starting dialogues with player. That script keeps reassigning the dialogue starting AI package to the same NPC, hence the looping dialogue. If that's indeed the case, then it's basically a design flaw.

• 2 months later...

Sorry, late response:

The .ESM is purely to store NPC IDs.  New Vegas does not handle their textures properly if they aren't in an ESM.  Yes, even with the .ini tweak there is a visible difference. 

This was working (after the dialogue loop patch) for Panther and I the last time I pm'd him, but I don't have New Vegas currently installed to playtest it at the moment.

Edit: Ok managed to get New Vegas running on this temporary piece of crap pc I'm using.  Downloading this to see how it works with current  Sexout Ng

Edit: I'm there whoring my ass out, and not ru nning into any loops or anything knock on wood.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, ERDuca said:

Hello, through the save funclist 1 command I can't find Dim Dim, is my installation corrupted?

Open FNVedit find the NPC/creature click reference by tab take that ID# and in game type PRID ID# enter then type moveto player or if their dead resurrect then move to player.

On 5/21/2020 at 3:09 AM, aghjax said:

Open FNVedit find the NPC/creature click reference by tab take that ID# and in game type PRID ID# enter then type moveto player or if their dead resurrect then move to player.

thank you a lot!

On 5/23/2020 at 5:07 AM, ERDuca said:

Ok apparently dim dim spawn as a hostile "scorpion gang member" whom i cannot talk to, although he appears in fnvedit

Scorpion gang is hostile by default so you may* have another mod overwriting their faction or the character needs a special faction to make them non hostile to the player so you can speak to them. You could use console commands to set aggression and things as well if you wanted.

On 5/24/2020 at 10:39 PM, aghjax said:

Scorpion gang is hostile by default so you may* have another mod overwriting their faction or the character needs a special faction to make them non hostile to the player so you can speak to them. You could use console commands to set aggression and things as well if you wanted.

yeah i just typed the addfaction command worked just fine, simply that dim-dim was generic scorpion gang