"f4se has not been installed correctly (its scripts folder is missing most probably)"

I recently nuked my mods to start a new.

I have only downloaded mods that are mentioned within the Four-Play Beginners Guide 

I have updated my F4SE as well as installed up to date mods however I am getting the attached error:

image.png.ce23aa1305753fac6a03fe5e7475200b.png

Not entirely sure why this is happening,

Can someone assist?

24 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

You're not using up to date mods if you're using Four Play.

Look for the pinned thread called "The Fucking Manual for AAF" or something similar to that.

But . . . but . . .  it never mentioned this in the TV series. This is going to be one of the first of many.

1 hour ago, Pi.thon said:

I recently nuked my mods to start a new.

Like you do.

I have only downloaded mods that are mentioned within the Four-Play Beginners Guide 

I have updated my F4SE as well as installed up to date mods

That guide dates to 2017.

Nothing wrong with being new to modding games but it requires lots of reading and thinking to get going. There is no one-click and all the dangly bits are off and running.

30 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Nothing wrong with being new to modding games but it requires lots of reading and thinking to get going.

You're totally right of course.

Still, we need to give the OP credit for putting in the effort of finding and trying to follow a guide here, which sadly was not the best guide available.  It's far more effort than a lot of posters put in.

OP, you can probably find youtube videos by Gopher and/or Gamer Poets on installing F4SE correctly.