[mod] Rimjobworld Mod Pack 1.4 (Only essentials)

Rimjobworld Mod Pack 1.4 (Only essentials)

About
This rjw mod pack for Rimworld 1.4 contains all essential addons and workshop mods to make a functional mod pack, nothing more, nothing less.

- Some mods were excluded as the download link didn't function or they'd break the game.
- Anomaly is not included in to the 1.4 pack as you can't use it in 1.4.

Instructions & Info
First, here is a link to my video (https://youtu.be/UprioBt4a5E) to figure out how to use the mod pack or install mods manually correctly. In either cases it should be useful to you.
If you don't want to watch it and know you're way around modding Rimworld, just: Place the mods folder, start RimPy with admin and put in the correct load order.

- Link to ALL the mods in this pack and the FULL correct load order.

Races are not added in as I try to keep it as vanilla and essential as possible.
Some of these mods are for races like Yuran or otherwise stated. Add those races from the steam workshop if you want them to work. (Check with race support to what races have been implemented, Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3 - Link 4)

The game will run as normal even without the races and will keep in some of the additions the mods bring in.

Add and remove as you prefer inside of RimPy. To get a better insight on the functionality of this mod pack, I advise watching the Youtube video linked in the top paragraph. The first ten minutes is dedicated to working with the mod pack and the last twenty minutes is about manually installing mods.

Do NOT use mod loader or mod manager, they will cause conflicts and problems, just use RimPy and be patient as the game loads. Want to make your game run faster? Use performance mods, either Rocketman or Rimthreaded, but not both at the same time, pick only ONE!

SanicPanic Made a modlist preset which you can download here or here. "Place the file in C:\Users\[PC Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\ModLists and load the list in the mod manager. Mainly for those who don't want to sort 'em themselves."
Thanks SanicPanic, appreciate it!

Manual installing mods:
If you are doing a manual install of all mods by yourself, I advise using RimPy to find errors and make a good load order, the mandatory load order is:

1. Harmony 
  2. Core
  3. Rimworld DLCs
  4. Hugslib 
  5. Other Workshop Mods
  6. RimJobWorld
  7. RJW Add-ons
  8. Rimworld-Animations Framework

9. Addons for Rimworld Animation

10. Performance mods

Issues & Conflicts:

If you have problem with broken colonists interactions (no chatting) then just disable the RimJobWorld Aroused mod.

Support me on my Patreon which you can find on my website for more mods & games.
Banana-mate.com

Change log:
- I did a reupload of the mod pack. The mod pack is now only essentials, so no performance mods, nothing but addons and the mods required to make the addons work.

Secret method:
To install all mods/addons working for 1.5 click here

Edited by Bananamate

The download link was just updated to mega.nz Pro III, now it should last for a while before messing around again.. I advise not to use Dropbox for distribution of 500mb> files...

I already added a version in the title instead of the file on Loverslab and will now work on making a list of the mods.

Okay. The list is now available and I made the mod pack truly essentials only.
I'd update the Youtube video too as the audio is not correct but they striked me for some hand holding bogus. So that will have to wait for 90 days.
All downloads will go through my fancy mega.nz pro III so there should be no more bandwidth limit problems.
Version is in the title. Mod pack was tested before upload. Info on all platforms is updated.

My job is done here.
See you in 1.5

Enjoy

To anyone who wish to use this modpack:

If you have problem with broken colonists interactions (no chatting) then just disable RimJobWorld Aroused mod.

Edited by KyberDD
11 hours ago, KyberDD said:

To anyone who wish to use this modpack:

If you have problem with broken colonists interactions (no chatting) then just disable RimJobWorld Aroused mod.

Correct, I had this same issue earlier and forgot to mention it. It can cause conflicts. I will add it to the description, thanks!

So I started using the pack. Everything works like it should with some tweaks etc, but Fantasy Races doesn't work correctly? I guess.

For example the Catgirls don't look like they do on the Modpage from Fantasy Races itself? Am I missing a specific mod or is that intended?

Getting confused here.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Exanimalus said:

So I started using the pack. Everything works like it should with some tweaks etc, but Fantasy Races doesn't work correctly? I guess.

For example the Catgirls don't look like they do on the Modpage from Fantasy Races itself? Am I missing a specific mod or is that intended?

Getting confused here.

It might also help to load it just before RJW so that it overwrites any other changes made in the load order.

What is it that looks different to you? The body, the hair, ears or face? Can you share a screen shot if possible? Maybe I can figure it out.

For requirements, it says on the mod page.

Requires Biotech, RJW, and either Alpha Genes or RJW Genes, I personally recommend playing with both.

Body used in images is Beautiful Bodies and Facial Animation, however should be compatible with RimNudeWorld.

You already have RJW Genes but maybe adding Alpha genes helps? Apart from that, maybe changing the load order between RJW Genes, Fantasy Races, Beautiful Bodies and Facial Animation might help.

Edited by Bananamate
23 hours ago, Bananamate said:

It might also help to load it just before RJW so that it overwrites any other changes made in the load order.

What is it that looks different to you? The body, the hair, ears or face? Can you share a screen shot if possible? Maybe I can figure it out.

For requirements, it says on the mod page.

You already have RJW Genes but maybe adding Alpha genes helps? Apart from that, maybe changing the load order between RJW Genes, Fantasy Races, Beautiful Bodies and Facial Animation might help.

The ears of for example the catgirl gene is using the same color as the skins. So if I make the skin lets say white, the ears are white too meanwhile the tail is the hair color.

The foxgirl also has no tail, same with the elf gene there are no elf ears, also Harpies have no wings. Screenshot for clarification are catgirl and foxgirl.

rim1.png

rim2.png

Also noticed this:

- I have wild human prisoner (Nympho)
- When one of two of my colonists (Nympho with both reproduction organs) rape this prisoner they loosing their Joy (not sure about a amount of this Joy drop, maybe it's falling to zero everytime). 
- But for the third one everything is fine. It's making me think that I messed up during colony creation, because I changed genes for my custom genotype on each colonist, and probably only the last one have the same genes and genotype as saved genotype.

I noticed that when decided to modify rjw asset to add increase of pawn joyment during sex for some cases. But it's definetly not my changes make this happen, the drop happening on Orgasm() while I touched Tick method.

I also noticed that sex job is failing with error sometimes with this prisoner pawn, so maybe it's just specific circumstances. Will return here with more info when will try other prisoners 🙈 and maybe new game

Applying some errors to not loose them (not all of them related to the job error!)

Spoiler
Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Superbass driver=JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RapeComfortPawn (Job_290843) A=Thing_Human72317)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Privacy_Please.SexActReactionDef.DetermineReaction (Verse.Pawn reactor, Verse.Pawn otherPawn, Privacy_Please.SexActReactionDef+SubSexActReactionDef reaction, System.Boolean applyThoughtDef) [0x00147] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at Privacy_Please.SexActReactionDef.DetermineReactionOfPawns (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn witness, Privacy_Please.ReactionToSexAct& reactionOfPawn, Privacy_Please.ReactionToSexAct& reactionOfWitness, System.Boolean applyThoughtDefs) [0x00013] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at Privacy_Please.SexInteractionUtility.GetReactionsToSexAct (rjw.JobDriver_Sex jobDriver, Verse.Pawn witness, Privacy_Please.ReactionToSexAct& reactionOfPawn, Privacy_Please.ReactionToSexAct& reactionOfWitness, System.Boolean applyThoughtDefs) [0x000a0] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at Privacy_Please.PrivacyUtility.PrivacyCheckForPawn (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Single radius) [0x000e3] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at Privacy_Please.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_Sex_SexTick.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_Sex& __instance) [0x0004a] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn+<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<MakeNewToils>b__5 () [0x00069] in <3ea21e6005504430a3f3dadbe82a84a2>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x00163] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Exception in SetupToils for pawn Superbass driver=JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn (toilIndex=-1) driver.job=(RapeComfortPawn (Job_288914) A=Thing_Human72317)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Privacy_Please.SexActReactionDef.DetermineReaction (Verse.Pawn reactor, Verse.Pawn otherPawn, Privacy_Please.SexActReactionDef+SubSexActReactionDef reaction, System.Boolean applyThoughtDef) [0x00147] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at Privacy_Please.SexActReactionDef.DetermineReactionOfPawns (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn witness, Privacy_Please.ReactionToSexAct& reactionOfPawn, Privacy_Please.ReactionToSexAct& reactionOfWitness, System.Boolean applyThoughtDefs) [0x00001] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at Privacy_Please.SexInteractionUtility.GetReactionsToSexAct (rjw.JobDriver_Sex jobDriver, Verse.Pawn witness, Privacy_Please.ReactionToSexAct& reactionOfPawn, Privacy_Please.ReactionToSexAct& reactionOfWitness, System.Boolean applyThoughtDefs) [0x000a0] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at Privacy_Please.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_Sex_setup_ticks.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_Sex& __instance) [0x000db] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.setup_ticks_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn+<MakeNewToils>d__0.MoveNext () [0x0006e] in <3ea21e6005504430a3f3dadbe82a84a2>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.SetupToils () [0x00051] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:SetupToils ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.StartJob_Patch2 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.Job,Verse.AI.JobCondition,Verse.AI.ThinkNode,bool,bool,Verse.ThinkTreeDef,System.Nullable`1<Verse.AI.JobTag>,bool,bool,System.Nullable`1<bool>,bool,bool)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob (Verse.AI.JobCondition,bool,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)

Exception in BreadthFirstTraverse: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy+<>c.<get_hediffOfClass>b__56_0 (System.Reflection.Assembly a) [0x00000] in <3ea21e6005504430a3f3dadbe82a84a2>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+SelectManySingleSelectorIterator`2[TSource,TResult].MoveNext () [0x00051] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.get_hediffOfClass () [0x00081] in <3ea21e6005504430a3f3dadbe82a84a2>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.KnownPregnancies () [0x00000] in <3ea21e6005504430a3f3dadbe82a84a2>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.PawnExtensions.rjw.PawnExtensions.IsPregnant_Patch1(Verse.Pawn,bool)
  at rjw.PATCH_PawnUtility_FertileMateTarget.Prefix (Verse.Pawn male, Verse.Pawn female, System.Boolean& __state) [0x00000] in <3ea21e6005504430a3f3dadbe82a84a2>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.PawnUtility.RimWorld.PawnUtility.FertileMateTarget_Patch2(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn)
  at RimWorld.JobGiver_Mate+<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<TryGiveJob>b__0 (Verse.Thing t) [0x00041] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 
  at Verse.RegionProcessorClosestThingReachable.RegionProcessor (Verse.Region reg) [0x000f2] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 
  at Verse.RegionTraverser+BFSWorker.BreadthFirstTraverseWork (Verse.Region root, Verse.RegionEntryPredicate entryCondition, Verse.RegionProcessor regionProcessor, System.Int32 maxRegions, Verse.RegionType traversableRegionTypes) [0x00054] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 
  at Verse.RegionTraverser.BreadthFirstTraverse (Verse.Region root, Verse.RegionEntryPredicate entryCondition, Verse.RegionProcessor regionProcessor, System.Int32 maxRegions, Verse.RegionType traversableRegionTypes) [0x00044] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 
Verse.RegionTraverser:BreadthFirstTraverse (Verse.Region,Verse.RegionEntryPredicate,Verse.RegionProcessor,int,Verse.RegionType)
Verse.RegionTraverser:BreadthFirstTraverse (Verse.Region,Verse.RegionProcessorDelegateCache,int,Verse.RegionType)
Verse.GenClosest:RegionwiseBFSWorker (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingRequest,Verse.AI.PathEndMode,Verse.TraverseParms,System.Predicate`1<Verse.Thing>,System.Func`2<Verse.Thing, single>,int,int,single,int&,Verse.RegionType,bool)
Verse.GenClosest:ClosestThingReachable (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingRequest,Verse.AI.PathEndMode,Verse.TraverseParms,single,System.Predicate`1<Verse.Thing>,System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Thing>,int,int,bool,Verse.RegionType,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.JobGiver_Mate:RimWorld.JobGiver_Mate.TryGiveJob_Patch2 (RimWorld.JobGiver_Mate,Verse.Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob (Verse.ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:CheckForJobOverride ()
RimWorld.Toils_LayDown/<>c__DisplayClass6_0:<LayDown>b__1 ()

System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x00070] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at rjwstd.std.GetRelevantBodyPartRecord (Verse.Pawn pawn, rjwstd.std_def std) [0x00036] in <b75182430bf441058b44a234eca1a684>:0 
  at rjwstd.std_spreader.roll_to_catch (rjw.SexProps props, Verse.Pawn catcher, Verse.Pawn pitcher) [0x000a4] in <b75182430bf441058b44a234eca1a684>:0 
  at rjwstd.Aftersex_STD_Apply.Aftersex_STD_Patch (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00055] in <b75182430bf441058b44a234eca1a684>:0 
rjwstd.Aftersex_STD_Apply:Aftersex_STD_Patch (rjw.SexProps)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility:rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch7 (rjw.SexProps)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility:rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex_Patch2 (rjw.SexProps)
rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn/<>c__DisplayClass0_0:<MakeNewToils>b__7 ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn/<>c__DisplayClass0_0:<MakeNewToils>b__5 ()

Edited by KyberDD
6 hours ago, Exanimalus said:

The ears of for example the catgirl gene is using the same color as the skins. So if I make the skin lets say white, the ears are white too meanwhile the tail is the hair color.

The foxgirl also has no tail, same with the elf gene there are no elf ears, also Harpies have no wings. Screenshot for clarification are catgirl and foxgirl.

rim1.png

rim2.png

1 hour ago, KyberDD said:

Also noticed this:

- I have wild human prisoner (Nympho)
- When one of two of my colonists (Nympho with both reproduction organs) rape this prisoner they loosing their Joy (not sure about a amount of this Joy drop, maybe it's falling to zero everytime). 
- But for the third one everything is fine. It's making me think that I messed up during colony creation, because I changed genes for my custom genotype on each colonist, and probably only the last one have the same genes and genotype as saved genotype.

I noticed that when decided to modify rjw asset to add increase of pawn joyment during sex for some cases. But it's definetly not my changes make this happen, the drop happening on Orgasm() while I touched Tick method.

I also noticed that sex job is failing with error sometimes with this prisoner pawn, so maybe it's just specific circumstances. Will return here with more info when will try other prisoners 🙈 and maybe new game

Applying some errors to not loose them (not all of them related to the job error!)

Reveal hidden contents
Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Superbass driver=JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RapeComfortPawn (Job_290843) A=Thing_Human72317)
  at Privacy_Please.SexActReactionDef.DetermineReactionOfPawns (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn witness, Privacy_Please.ReactionToSexAct& reactionOfPawn, Privacy_Please.ReactionToSexAct& reactionOfWitness, System.Boolean applyThoughtDefs) [0x00013] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at Privacy_Please.PrivacyUtility.PrivacyCheckForPawn (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Single radius) [0x000e3] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at Privacy_Please.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_Sex_SexTick.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_Sex& __instance) [0x0004a] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn+<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<MakeNewToils>b__5 () [0x00069] in <3ea21e6005504430a3f3dadbe82a84a2>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x00163] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 

Exception in SetupToils for pawn Superbass driver=JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn (toilIndex=-1) driver.job=(RapeComfortPawn (Job_288914) A=Thing_Human72317)
  at Privacy_Please.SexActReactionDef.DetermineReactionOfPawns (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn witness, Privacy_Please.ReactionToSexAct& reactionOfPawn, Privacy_Please.ReactionToSexAct& reactionOfWitness, System.Boolean applyThoughtDefs) [0x00001] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at Privacy_Please.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_Sex_setup_ticks.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_Sex& __instance) [0x000db] in <9ee5dc4e7dd24885adb7aa0d19af6504>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.setup_ticks_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn+<MakeNewToils>d__0.MoveNext () [0x0006e] in <3ea21e6005504430a3f3dadbe82a84a2>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.SetupToils () [0x00051] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 
Verse.AI.JobDriver:SetupToils ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.StartJob_Patch2 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.Job,Verse.AI.JobCondition,Verse.AI.ThinkNode,bool,bool,Verse.ThinkTreeDef,System.Nullable`1<Verse.AI.JobTag>,bool,bool,System.Nullable`1<bool>,bool,bool)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob (Verse.AI.JobCondition,bool,bool)

Exception in BreadthFirstTraverse: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy+<>c.<get_hediffOfClass>b__56_0 (System.Reflection.Assembly a) [0x00000] in <3ea21e6005504430a3f3dadbe82a84a2>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+SelectManySingleSelectorIterator`2[TSource,TResult].MoveNext () [0x00051] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.get_hediffOfClass () [0x00081] in <3ea21e6005504430a3f3dadbe82a84a2>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.KnownPregnancies () [0x00000] in <3ea21e6005504430a3f3dadbe82a84a2>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.PawnExtensions.rjw.PawnExtensions.IsPregnant_Patch1(Verse.Pawn,bool)
  at rjw.PATCH_PawnUtility_FertileMateTarget.Prefix (Verse.Pawn male, Verse.Pawn female, System.Boolean& __state) [0x00000] in <3ea21e6005504430a3f3dadbe82a84a2>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.PawnUtility.RimWorld.PawnUtility.FertileMateTarget_Patch2(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn)
  at RimWorld.JobGiver_Mate+<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<TryGiveJob>b__0 (Verse.Thing t) [0x00041] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 
  at Verse.RegionProcessorClosestThingReachable.RegionProcessor (Verse.Region reg) [0x000f2] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 
  at Verse.RegionTraverser+BFSWorker.BreadthFirstTraverseWork (Verse.Region root, Verse.RegionEntryPredicate entryCondition, Verse.RegionProcessor regionProcessor, System.Int32 maxRegions, Verse.RegionType traversableRegionTypes) [0x00054] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 
  at Verse.RegionTraverser.BreadthFirstTraverse (Verse.Region root, Verse.RegionEntryPredicate entryCondition, Verse.RegionProcessor regionProcessor, System.Int32 maxRegions, Verse.RegionType traversableRegionTypes) [0x00044] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 
Verse.RegionTraverser:BreadthFirstTraverse (Verse.Region,Verse.RegionEntryPredicate,Verse.RegionProcessor,int,Verse.RegionType)
Verse.RegionTraverser:BreadthFirstTraverse (Verse.Region,Verse.RegionProcessorDelegateCache,int,Verse.RegionType)
Verse.GenClosest:RegionwiseBFSWorker (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingRequest,Verse.AI.PathEndMode,Verse.TraverseParms,System.Predicate`1<Verse.Thing>,System.Func`2<Verse.Thing, single>,int,int,single,int&,Verse.RegionType,bool)
Verse.GenClosest:ClosestThingReachable (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingRequest,Verse.AI.PathEndMode,Verse.TraverseParms,single,System.Predicate`1<Verse.Thing>,System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Thing>,int,int,bool,Verse.RegionType,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.JobGiver_Mate:RimWorld.JobGiver_Mate.TryGiveJob_Patch2 (RimWorld.JobGiver_Mate,Verse.Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob (Verse.ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:CheckForJobOverride ()
RimWorld.Toils_LayDown/<>c__DisplayClass6_0:<LayDown>b__1 ()

System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x00070] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at rjwstd.std.GetRelevantBodyPartRecord (Verse.Pawn pawn, rjwstd.std_def std) [0x00036] in <b75182430bf441058b44a234eca1a684>:0 
  at rjwstd.std_spreader.roll_to_catch (rjw.SexProps props, Verse.Pawn catcher, Verse.Pawn pitcher) [0x000a4] in <b75182430bf441058b44a234eca1a684>:0 
  at rjwstd.Aftersex_STD_Apply.Aftersex_STD_Patch (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00055] in <b75182430bf441058b44a234eca1a684>:0 
rjwstd.Aftersex_STD_Apply:Aftersex_STD_Patch (rjw.SexProps)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility:rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch7 (rjw.SexProps)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility:rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex_Patch2 (rjw.SexProps)
rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn/<>c__DisplayClass0_0:<MakeNewToils>b__7 ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn/<>c__DisplayClass0_0:<MakeNewToils>b__5 ()

I'll look in to those if I find some time. Sounds interesting though.
Of course, it is not my intention to resolve all conflicts related to other people their mods and their full compatibility as a whole as they amount up to a enormous amount of data that is gathered. But I do like to help in my free time :thumbsup:

RJW Essentials.rml Made the recommended load order by Bananamate into a modlist preset.

Place in C:\Users\[PC Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\ModLists and load the list in the mod manager.

Mainly for those who don't want to sort 'em themselves.

5 hours ago, SanicPanic said:

RJW Essentials.rml Made the recommended load order by Bananamate into a modlist preset.

Place in C:\Users\[PC Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\ModLists and load the list in the mod manager.

Mainly for those who don't want to sort 'em themselves.

I didn't bother myself with this but I knew it should've been possible ahah!

Thanks lad!

11 hours ago, Bananamate said:

I didn't bother myself with this but I knew it should've been possible ahah!

Thanks lad!

No prob man. Feel free to add it to the actual page if ya want.

Thanks for the Rimphy link dude, I didn't even know that was a thing, now I can actually buckle down and get my mods in order, and not ignore them and wait 45+ minutes for my game to start (I have really out of date system, and can't afford anything better right now).

3 hours ago, gotalighter said:

Thanks for the Rimphy link dude, I didn't even know that was a thing, now I can actually buckle down and get my mods in order, and not ignore them and wait 45+ minutes for my game to start (I have really out of date system, and can't afford anything better right now).

No worries, enjoy the game!
1.5 updates should be around the corner, praise the devs ahah ^^

12 hours ago, Foxkid17 said:

Hey, just to make it aware. Some mod is causing the debug menu's to not function. If I do come across the fix i'll post it

Thanks! Do please let me know.
Did you run the pack only or any additional mods too?

13 hours ago, Foxkid17 said:

Hey, just to make it aware. Some mod is causing the debug menu's to not function. If I do come across the fix i'll post it

oh thanks someone else noticed lol, just in case, I'm also looking for the mod that causes the problem.

(I have used the pack, but I have disabled some mods that are not of interest to me)