Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Fantasy Races 1.2.0.zip

 

Various fantasy race xenotypes and factions, such as catgirls, succubi, harpies, orcs, and more.

 

Requires Biotech, RJW, and either Alpha Genes or RJW Genes, I personally recommend playing with both.

 

Body used in images is Beautiful Bodies and Facial Animation, however should be compatible with RimNudeWorld.

 

1.2.0 (Latest): Several minor tweaks to various xenotypes.

1.1.0: Added full compatibility with RJW Genes and removed the hard dependency on Alpha Genes.

 

 

Preview.png

 

Metabolic Efficiency Values (for anyone curious):

image.png.577751fca5e18d816076b006fce4f1b7.png

 

 

Edited by Euclidean
1.2.0
Link to comment
6 hours ago, aimless115 said:

asked in discord but are they female only?

 

ah just responded to your Discord, I'll copy it here for anyone reading:

 

yes

you can change their gender like u can with other pawns through surgery, licentia labs serums, etc...

if u want them to spawn as male too you just need to remove line 10 in 

1.4/Defs/GeneDefs/XenotypeDefs.xml

 

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Euclidean said:

 

ah just responded to your Discord, I'll copy it here for anyone reading:

 

yes

you can change their gender like u can with other pawns through surgery, licentia labs serums, etc...

if u want them to spawn as male too you just need to remove line 10 in 

1.4/Defs/GeneDefs/XenotypeDefs.xml

 



thanks made the edit :D 

Link to comment

The Harpies need a change like their child is immediately an adult. Means no Passion to pick and only one trait to pick for each growth stage. I just banished them immediately after they are born. This is my only problem all the mod is gucci

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

i've been playing with this mod on for a while but only just now realized the slimegirls' breasts weren't of slime breast type. i thought of trying to tinker with the assembly file and had been trying to decompile it...only to realize the github page has source code... :facepalm:. anyway, so that's my bug report. nothing character editor can't fix, fortunately. other than that, this mod is a neat addition to my play, cheers.

 

oh, p.s. the slime girls' asexual reproduction somehow doesn't make the same notif as a newly birthed baby will make, so i had to be vigilant when a baby pops out. the renaming time window won't let you rename their first name and surname. though i suspect thats something from alpha genes. again, nothing character editor can't fix.

Link to comment

Strangely, I'm getting "Error getting tip text" while mousing over a hediff. This doesn't pop up while just running Alpha Genes alone. I have the whole gamut of Vanilla Expanded mods. Alpha Genes and Fantasy Races stand after all VE-race mods. Not really sure what causes the issue. The log says this:

 

Spoiler
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'EFR.HarmonyPatches' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Null method for Euclidean.FantasyRaces
  at HarmonyLib.PatchProcessor.Patch () [0x0001d] in <255414689d344b1385ae719f6cce8c55>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.Patch (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod prefix, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod postfix, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod transpiler, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod finalizer) [0x00028] in <255414689d344b1385ae719f6cce8c55>:0 
  at EFR.HarmonyPatches..cctor () [0x0015c] in <b858d763719549138783aeded7bdf041>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.HediffWithComps.Verse.HediffWithComps.get_TipStringExtra_Patch1(Verse.HediffWithComps)
  at Verse.Hediff.GetTooltip (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Boolean showHediffsDebugInfo) [0x000e2] in <1a99832471b046408678c845f00d13b6>:0 
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility+<>c__DisplayClass31_3.<DrawHediffRow>b__11 () [0x00000] in <1a99832471b046408678c845f00d13b6>:0 
  at Verse.ActiveTip.get_FinalText () [0x0000d] in <1a99832471b046408678c845f00d13b6>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.ActiveTip:get_FinalText ()
Verse.ActiveTip:get_TipRect ()
Verse.TooltipHandler:CalculateInitialTipPosition (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ActiveTip>)
Verse.TooltipHandler:DrawActiveTips ()
Verse.TooltipHandler:DoTooltipGUI ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.UIRoot:Verse.UIRoot.UIRootOnGUI_Patch1 (Verse.UIRoot)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI_Patch1 (RimWorld.UIRoot_Play)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch1 (Verse.Root)

 

 

EDIT: solved by moving RJW and all its extensions waaaay down on the modlist, and putting Alien Genes and Fantasy Races after all of those.

Edited by DudelyDude
Link to comment
On 7/30/2023 at 12:26 PM, Atom4249 said:

The Harpies need a change like their child is immediately an adult. Means no Passion to pick and only one trait to pick for each growth stage. I just banished them immediately after they are born. This is my only problem all the mod is gucci

This happened to me with Arachne too, and I also banished them lol..

 

Happened again, just noticed that they actually lay eggs, so I guess it's related to the egg

Edited by doublebumper
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mark Zuckerberg said:

How do i download this mod? I downloaded the Zip but it just says 1.4 and About. There isn't a mod for me to use, can you help me?

 

Those 1.4 and About folders are the mod, you need to move the folder (that contains 1.4 and About) into your mod directory, usually located at:
 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods

 

So the final path to the About for example should be:
 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\Fantasy Races\About

 

Then once you launch RimWorld you should see the mod in your inactive mods list.

Edited by Euclidean
Link to comment
On 7/31/2023 at 3:26 AM, Atom4249 said:

The Harpies need a change like their child is immediately an adult. Means no Passion to pick and only one trait to pick for each growth stage. I just banished them immediately after they are born. This is my only problem all the mod is gucci

@Euclidean Is this fix now? 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Euclidean said:

 

Those 1.4 and About folders are the mod, you need to move the folder (that contains 1.4 and About) into your mod directory, usually located at:
 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods

 

So the final path to the About for example should be:
 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\Fantasy Races\About

 

Then once you launch RimWorld you should see the mod in your inactive mods list.

Thanks for the reply, i eventually figured it out, turns out i need to just put it into a folder and it worked lol

Link to comment

Hey gamers sorry its been a while. I've just updated the mod to fix the instant-growth issues, hopefully fix some errors with descriptions/tooltips, and tweak slimegirl breasts and foxgirl heads.

 

 

On 7/27/2023 at 3:39 AM, drkcid said:

if you want, why don`t you add a dependency whith "Ops all bug parts" ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2896673577&searchtext=bug+parts)  and then crteate the arachne with spider body. Also you can add bee girls.

Unfortunately it`s another deependency but I think it`s worth the try.

While I don't want to add another required dependency to the mod, I might look into adding this as an optional dependency for bee girls (and the mentioned arachne tweaks).

 

On 7/31/2023 at 7:26 AM, Atom4249 said:

The Harpies need a change like their child is immediately an adult. Means no Passion to pick and only one trait to pick for each growth stage. I just banished them immediately after they are born. This is my only problem all the mod is gucci

Fixed in latest update.

 

On 8/12/2023 at 1:41 AM, doop_lvl said:

i've been playing with this mod on for a while but only just now realized the slimegirls' breasts weren't of slime breast type. i thought of trying to tinker with the assembly file and had been trying to decompile it...only to realize the github page has source code... :facepalm:. anyway, so that's my bug report. nothing character editor can't fix, fortunately. other than that, this mod is a neat addition to my play, cheers.

 

oh, p.s. the slime girls' asexual reproduction somehow doesn't make the same notif as a newly birthed baby will make, so i had to be vigilant when a baby pops out. the renaming time window won't let you rename their first name and surname. though i suspect thats something from alpha genes. again, nothing character editor can't fix.

Yeah the asexual reproduction stuff is a limitation in Alpha Genes unfortunately, not much I can easily do about that. Thanks for the report on slime girls breasts btw, its been fixed in the latest update.

 

On 9/5/2023 at 10:28 AM, Arget03 said:

Using the egg laying gene from Alpha Genes or VRE Saurids might help, since my Harpies never have eggs, just in the health tab, and the eggs never get fertilized.

Maybe their fertility is too low or something? The egg laying is inherited from RJW and functions on my end.

 

On 9/16/2023 at 1:49 PM, tusyok07 said:

I keep getting "Error getting tip text" when moving the mouse over hediff. Changing mod load order doesn't seem to help. 
Is there is anything else I can try? 
P.S. Thank you for the mod. I can't play without it.

Should be fixed in the latest update.

 

On 9/18/2023 at 12:58 PM, bullshitnumber2 said:

There is error on getting health description on this mod, or is it just me? 

Should be fixed in the latest update.

 

On 10/3/2023 at 12:00 PM, justfordownloading404 said:

I mean, I don't usually comment (hence the username) but something is quite bothering me- It might just be something with my mods, but why does the Foxgirl xenotype have the Fox Head Gene? I mean, contrary to the provided preview image that is.

Good question, its contrary to the preview image since I'm using [NL] Facial animation, but I've removed the fox head gene from their xenotype in the latest update.

 

On 12/27/2023 at 11:44 AM, tusyok07 said:

@Euclidean, thanks a lot for your mod!
It would be just great if you could add some race-specific parts like Arachne ovipositor as a gene, to add it to the xenotype, as at the moment all Arachne children born without this race-specific body part.

 

Thank you!

I'll look into this, thanks for the suggestion.

 

14 hours ago, Atom4249 said:

@Euclidean Is this fix now? 

Yes.

 

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use