Iapeo Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago (edited) 3 minutes ago, csirke128 said: Hi, probably not, the Skimpy Clothing were all made by Mange the original Author. I'm mostly just maintaining the mod. ahh man that sucks. i had considered learning modding before maybe i'll try and see how it works myself but thank you for keeping it up to date Edited 13 hours ago by Iapeo
erwin214 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago On 10/2/2026 at 6:40 PM, csirke128 said: Hi, that is expected, because otherwise there is no way to switch to the bedroom court rooms. Paradox changed it, that whatever court room you have when you open the court first will stay the court room, unless you change it in the court appearance tab. That means sex scene would need to happen in the court room. The workaround in CBO now is to reset the court to default every time you enter the court room, this way it can be changed to the bedroom in script. Thank you very much! But is it possible to separate the two? I don't need a bedroom, but I desperately need to choose my court room 1
JosieV Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 28 minutes ago, erwin214 said: Thank you very much! But is it possible to separate the two? I don't need a bedroom, but I desperately need to choose my court room I've been thinking about this too; I don't need the sex animations or the bedroom, I'd just like to have the body and clothes, and a functional courtroom. But I don't know if that would be possible.
Calypso42 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 3 hours ago, erwin214 said: Thank you very much! But is it possible to separate the two? I don't need a bedroom, but I desperately need to choose my court room @csirke128 I second this, as someone who likes to customise the realm to the enth degree could you set it to one of a few court bedroom locations based on the cultural heritage or architecture basis? If that is too difficult can you set it to just 1 bedroom by script instead of multiple so that we get the custom court room up and running Thank you again for all the work you do, I know that you work hard updating all of these mods and keeping up with PDX updates...thank you
NamelessZ Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago Character Beautification is updated, I assume CB CBO patch needs an update to work
Aurelocos Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago (edited) Hello! When I use the mod, my character's portrait and the NPCs portraits are just feet! It looks like the models were raised and the only things in the portrait frames are our lower legs and feet. Edited 1 hour ago by Aurelocos
csirke128 Posted 29 minutes ago Author Posted 29 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Aurelocos said: Hello! When I use the mod, my character's portrait and the NPCs portraits are just feet! It looks like the models were raised and the only things in the portrait frames are our lower legs and feet. Hi, You might have an out of date compatibility patch, they added some new animations, and that is probably causing the floating feet issue. (so any comp patch not updated yet will cause it) Otherwise, can you share your load order?
csirke128 Posted 10 minutes ago Author Posted 10 minutes ago 9 hours ago, erwin214 said: Thank you very much! But is it possible to separate the two? I don't need a bedroom, but I desperately need to choose my court room 9 hours ago, JosieV said: I've been thinking about this too; I don't need the sex animations or the bedroom, I'd just like to have the body and clothes, and a functional courtroom. But I don't know if that would be possible. 6 hours ago, Calypso42 said: @csirke128 I second this, as someone who likes to customise the realm to the enth degree could you set it to one of a few court bedroom locations based on the cultural heritage or architecture basis? If that is too difficult can you set it to just 1 bedroom by script instead of multiple so that we get the custom court room up and running Thank you again for all the work you do, I know that you work hard updating all of these mods and keeping up with PDX updates...thank you Hi, to remove the workaround, you can try remove these 2 files: "CBO Unofficial Animation\gui\window_court_visuals.gui" "CBO Unofficial Animation\gui\window_royal_court.gui" The problem is not the number of court rooms, is that when you open the court room for the first time, that court room is then saved as if you manually set it in court visual to be the court room you want to see all the time. So after this happens, there is no way to influence which court room is opened from script. Even for example, lets say you conquer Byzantine, move your capital to Constantinople, you will not get the Byzantine court room until you go into the menu, and select it. Not sure why paradox decided to implement it this way, I opened a bug ticket but got no response. Later I'll try see if I can save which court was selected before the scene, and try restore that, but not sure if its possible. Currently CBO Mesh depends on CBO Animation, because the clothing uses the CBO skeleton, but maybe long term I can try make it so Mesh can be used without Animation
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now