ARISAichigaya Posted Thursday at 11:12 PM Posted Thursday at 11:12 PM On 9/30/2026 at 2:07 PM, csirke128 said: Hi, for 1.20 i think so, just check the updated dates on the files I think I changed common bookmark dna ethnicities gfx court room models portraits female_body/head male_body/head portraits accessories portrait modifiers In meshes I still need to update the clothes portrait accessories file to add the new clothing, otherwise they wont show up I'll try figure out something for the court room, I'll see if I can create some dummy characters, for each CBO court room, and then see if I can trigger an event in those characters court room, that way I could maybe make it so that there is no need for the playable characters to change their court room. But with the last CK3 version breaking the duke courts, not sure if its doable (maybe will be a bit harder, or need some different way to trigger it from gui) thanks boss for update but Issue still persists, even without any other mods characters still floating
CKRhou69 Posted Friday at 02:21 AM Posted Friday at 02:21 AM I am having an issue where none of the characters appear at all. Everything is blank. I tried disabling Community Flavor Packs, the CFP CBO Patch, even reinstalling, nothing worked. I assume it is CBO Mesh needing updated?
7u8u8uj Posted Friday at 07:15 AM Posted Friday at 07:15 AM I've found that in 1.20,loading CBO and CB at the game time leaves the character with only their feet, and there are various display bugs. Is this a compatibility patch issue?
Bohusz Posted Friday at 11:31 AM Posted Friday at 11:31 AM (edited) 4 hours ago, localmagic1 said: sadly, too Disable the “CB CBO Patch” until it's fixed, it worked for me. Edited Friday at 11:54 AM by Bohusz add images
erwin214 Posted Friday at 03:45 PM Posted Friday at 03:45 PM Looks like the CBO Unofficial Animation will not possible to select a court appearance (it will automatically revert to the default court appearance)
csirke128 Posted Friday at 05:40 PM Author Posted Friday at 05:40 PM 1 hour ago, erwin214 said: Looks like the CBO Unofficial Animation will not possible to select a court appearance (it will automatically revert to the default court appearance) Hi, that is expected, because otherwise there is no way to switch to the bedroom court rooms. Paradox changed it, that whatever court room you have when you open the court first will stay the court room, unless you change it in the court appearance tab. That means sex scene would need to happen in the court room. The workaround in CBO now is to reset the court to default every time you enter the court room, this way it can be changed to the bedroom in script. 1
csirke128 Posted Friday at 05:41 PM Author Posted Friday at 05:41 PM 15 hours ago, CKRhou69 said: I am having an issue where none of the characters appear at all. Everything is blank. I tried disabling Community Flavor Packs, the CFP CBO Patch, even reinstalling, nothing worked. I assume it is CBO Mesh needing updated? Can you share your load order? CBO Mesh will lead to some people being naked, not issues like that 1
csirke128 Posted Friday at 05:43 PM Author Posted Friday at 05:43 PM 21 hours ago, hyphengalatic said: h, ive started a fresh game on 1.2, with just cbo with cbo animaton after it in the load order. no other mods. the bust size still isnt taking affect in game, other bits are the mod are working. any suggestions for what could be wrong? thanks Hi, do you mean bust size selected in the ruler creator? Bust size is modified by traits, and without the big breast trait you will have average bust size. So either add a trait to increase it, or turn off carnalitas traits
hyphengalatic Posted Friday at 07:29 PM Posted Friday at 07:29 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, csirke128 said: Hi, do you mean bust size selected in the ruler creator? Bust size is modified by traits, and without the big breast trait you will have average bust size. So either add a trait to increase it, or turn off carnalitas traits yes. thanks for the reply and your work on the mod. I'm only playing with cbo and cbo animation atm, not carnalitas. And can't see any additional traits on new game (nor anywhere to turn the traits off?) nvm i got it, it's the carnalitas_dt i think? Thanks Edited Friday at 07:31 PM by hyphengalatic
CKRhou69 Posted Friday at 10:42 PM Posted Friday at 10:42 PM 4 hours ago, csirke128 said: Can you share your load order? CBO Mesh will lead to some people being naked, not issues like that This is my list. More Lifestyles and Life of an Adventuer are disabled. I tried turning off Community Flavor Pack. Maybe the patch is the issue?
Platinphoenixx Posted Friday at 10:55 PM Posted Friday at 10:55 PM 12 minutes ago, CKRhou69 said: I tried turning off Turn off everything except CBO and requirements, then turn them on again in batches to find out 1
CoolWarGamer Posted yesterday at 01:28 AM Posted yesterday at 01:28 AM Is CBO Mesh still needed/will it cause any serious issues without it?
hasksksks Posted yesterday at 04:09 AM Posted yesterday at 04:09 AM 2 hours ago, CoolWarGamer said: CBO Mesh가 여전히 필요한가요? 아니면 없으면 심각한 문제가 발생할까요? If the new outfit isn't showing up in the mod, I think it might be necessary to do something about it. Personally, though, I haven't had any issues so far. How is it working for everyone else?
hasksksks Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago (edited) After playing around with it a bit more, I think a mesh is needed. Edited 19 hours ago by hasksksks
csirke128 Posted 19 hours ago Author Posted 19 hours ago 6 minutes ago, hasksksks said: After playing around with it a bit more, I think a mesh is needed. Hi, just updated it 3
csirke128 Posted 19 hours ago Author Posted 19 hours ago Added a workaround section for non-Independent Dukes and Counts in the description page I'll try see if I can find a better workaround, but for now it requires some manual intervention What I'm doing now, is after entering the court room, I'm triggering a new event, which has a new window attached to it, but nothing else, so the event fails, but it still opens the window. In this window, I'm making it so that when the window is opened, it will open the royal court window, and then since the event failed, the window is closed. So its just a really roundabout way of opening a royal court window, for some reason this stopped working for independent Dukes and Counts this patch. But then even after this, the event will fail to load if this is the first time you trigger carnal court, so need to manually press the throne button below the close royal court button, to refresh the window, and display the event 2
dagathra Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago Is there any chance POD CBO patch can be updated? Its completely broken after update.
csirke128 Posted 17 hours ago Author Posted 17 hours ago 4 minutes ago, dagathra said: Is there any chance POD CBO patch can be updated? Its completely broken after update. Hi, yea I'll start updating the patches soon 2
CKRhou69 Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 18 hours ago, Platinphoenixx said: Turn off everything except CBO and requirements, then turn them on again in batches to find out It appears my issue isn't mod related, its graphics card or shader cache issue. I am going to try some things. 1
csirke128 Posted 12 hours ago Author Posted 12 hours ago I just noticed I forgot to add back the restriction to the carnal court interraction, I was testing things and wanted to trigger it on non spuse and so on, so to change it back, need to add OR = { scope:actor = { carn_relationship_allows_free_sex_trigger = { PARTNER = scope:recipient } } scope:recipient = { carn_is_working_as_prostitute_trigger = yes } } to the is_shown = { part in "CBO Unofficial Animation\common\character_interactions\carnal_court_sex_interaction.txt" So it looks like this: Spoiler is_shown = { NOR = { has_game_rule = carn_sex_interaction_disabled scope:actor = scope:recipient has_game_rule = carnal_court_make_love_disabled } NOR = { has_game_rule = carn_sex_interaction_disabled scope:actor = scope:recipient } scope:actor = { scope:actor.age >= 18 is_adult = yes NOR = { has_trait_with_flag = carn_block_send_sex_interaction has_character_flag = carn_block_send_sex_interaction has_opinion_modifier = { target = scope:recipient modifier = carn_block_sex_interaction_to_opinion } } } scope:recipient = { scope:recipient.age >= 18 is_adult = yes NOR = { has_trait_with_flag = carn_block_receive_sex_interaction has_character_flag = carn_block_receive_sex_interaction has_opinion_modifier = { target = scope:actor modifier = carn_block_sex_interaction_from_opinion } } } OR = { scope:actor = { carn_relationship_allows_free_sex_trigger = { PARTNER = scope:recipient } } scope:recipient = { carn_is_working_as_prostitute_trigger = yes } } } I'll fix this next time I update CBO Unofficial Animation (but that might not be soon) 3
CKRhou69 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 1 hour ago, CKRhou69 said: It appears my issue isn't mod related, its graphics card or shader cache issue. I am going to try some things. Also to note, disabling Mesh Streaming and Illustration Streaming helped, instead of loading all characters into memory at start, they load them on demand. I have plenty of RAM but my graphics card didn't like it.
csirke128 Posted 10 hours ago Author Posted 10 hours ago 7 minutes ago, Iapeo said: will there be anymore skimpy clothes added to the mod? Hi, probably not, the Skimpy Clothing were all made by Mange the original Author. I'm mostly just maintaining the mod.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now