[Outdated] LoversHooker 1.1

If the player is walking (ie not running, swimming, sneaking or riding), NPCs have a chance to approach the player and solicit sex for money.

Either do them right there and then, or lead them off somewhere quieter (it'll add a topic to your conversation the next time you talk to them, if they're following you).

Requires:

LoversPK with OBSE

A desire for your character to be a prostitute :P

Recommended:

The usual beautification mods

A sexy walks mod (Mur-zik is my favourite so far)

A slutty clothes mod (I really like Colourwheels stuff)

Updates:

I've made it more likely that the player will be approached.

I've also added a safety valve for robustness... it should reset to an active mode if left long enough.

If I've managed to update it correctly... :P

This should add some more (and hopefully working) robustness, finally killing off for once and for all the tendency to turn itself off.

It should also limit chain approaches, so you should now be able to take at least a few steps before another customer runs up :P

Install:

Just drop the file into the data directory and activate it with the mod manager of your choice.

Coming soon:

Brothel, quests, robustness.

Thanks to:

The creators of Lovers, the community here, and kinky pervs everywhere :D

Feel free to message me with suggestions, good vibes and dirty talk...

xxx

- C

:heart:

LoversHooker.esp

Tried your mod, I like it. It's solid, simple and does what it says.

I noticed that you made the encounter rate a bit higher, perhaps a little too high. I can hardly walk down the street without getting offered, and as soon as I'm done there's another person inline behind the last one.

Keep up the great work!

Hehe, I'll tone it down a bit for the next release. I couldn't get pluggy to work for an ini, but I'll fight with it some more this week when I get a chance.

I've also been infected with Skyrim, so updates will still be slow :\

@Abigail, lemme know what you think :D

Hehe' date=' I'll tone it down a bit for the next release. I couldn't get pluggy to work for an ini, but I'll fight with it some more this week when I get a chance.

[/quote']

Great stuff. I have a few nitpicks though:

I'd like to see some kind of variability for the frequency of propositions. If that's just a sliding scale and a menu that's fine, but it could also vary based on things like equipped item value, number of equipped items, condition of items, location of the player as far as city, etc. Some of these would be pretty complicated to implement though, so again sliding scale is fine...

It's may more common for a prostitute to offer a john a list of prices for services than for the john to ask for a specific service and simply agree to a price. For one thing, allowing the player to just name a price means that the player will always just go as high as possible. Is there a chance based on the offer of the NPC refusing or haggling? Why not do something like this: give the NPC a random amount of gold when the player agrees to services (10-100 or whatever), then have the player's dialog go through handjob/titjob, blowjob, vaginal, and anal. Once the player offers the service that hits the NPC's spending limit (i.e. the value next service to be offered exceeds the NPC's gold value), the NPC agrees to that one. This had the advantage of being extremely easy to implement with a dialog tree.

This is super nitpicky, but can we change the mod's name so that it's not "3462_LoversHooker_1_0_1_0"? Simplifying down to LoversHooker means that when the next version comes out, you don't have to hunt down the previous version and delete it. From the data folder OR from the mod manager.

Again, good stuff. There's a lot that can be done with this mod, both by fleshing it out more as you already plan to do, and also as a framework for NPCs approaching the player for consensual sex.

A quick thought, have it be a ring that the player must ware in order to prostitute themselves. This may solve a few issues and be a simple fix to when the player is propositioned. Could also lead to a type of quest to obtain the ring or simply have to purchase it as a form of license.

I noticed that you made the encounter rate a bit higher' date=' perhaps a little too high.

[/quote']

Hehe' date=' I'll tone it down a bit for the next release. I couldn't get pluggy to work for an ini, but I'll fight with it some more this week when I get a chance.

[/quote']

Oh NOOOO! I had just the opposite result. (Yes, with the new version) I had to walk back and forth, back and forth, etc. to get one request.

A variable would be wonderful in this mod. Epic.

(Or at least post an easy way to open the .esp and allow users to make the adjustment. Photographs, with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one)

Sweet mod, does what it says on the tin. Haven't encountered any problems so far, though I do wonder how I managed to live without those sexy walk/ sexy clothing mods! Amazing, don't suppose you know of any that give a bra to match the CW panties? Would love to strut around in undies around Imperial City :D

A quick thought' date=' have it be a ring that the player must ware in order to prostitute themselves. This may solve a few issues and be a simple fix to when the player is propositioned. Could also lead to a type of quest to obtain the ring or simply have to purchase it as a form of license.

[/quote']I disagree, that's a little immersion breaking. I think the probability of someone coming up to you should depend on what kind/how little clothes you are waring. The NPCs personal morality rating, and your characters personality.

Why not make "personality" check for encounter rate? Higher personality more often encounters. Or even for price.

I believe it already does.

Starting a new game was rather amusing. Here's how it could be interpreted (words changed for amusement's sake).

Captain: "How much do you take?"

Prisoner: "I thought you people were trying to escape some assassins."

Baurus: "No, really. How much? I'd like to take a tumble too."

Prisoner: "Sheesh... you have emperor to guard!"

Emperor: "Come to think of it, I'd like have a piece of action myself too."

Prisoner: "Uhh... guys? The assassins?"

Glenroy: "She's right. You guys draw the assassins off and try to make it to the exit. I will guard the rear. Now, while I guard the rear... how much do you take if I do the guarding in your rear?"

:D

Its impossible to make a mode that determines how much clothing your character is wearing / not wearing.

The best you can do is make a mod that knows you're wearing nothing, or without individual pieces. Gloves/boots/helmet.

But if you're wearing some modded Lingerie on all the armor slots, then the game might as well believe you're in full concealing plate armor.

This mod seems to be almost as random as the Joburg mod's encounters.

::What I'd like to see from this mod::

Personalize it to each town/city. Choose individual NPCs to approach the player based on the personality that Bethesda gave the characters. Not everyone in all of Cyrodil would want the services of a Prostitute, but some would... And some would be frequent returning customers.

Sorry!I have a bad English.

Although this is a good MOD' date=' but I feel a little less than perfect.5, 20, 50,100 gold coins. Enjoy all the same services, why many a choice of 50 gold coins blowjob?

I think Should price decision is a service.

[/quote']

Well, they had to put some type of pricing. Besides you can always either change it via the CS or just add money via the console. :)

Yay for all the comments! Thanks everyone!

To answer some of the questions and respond to some of the suggestions...

- Several of you want adjustments to the probability of approach based on a number of factors, clothing etc. I'll definitely look at adding more checks in... the only reason I havn't is that the script is a sort of 'pulse' that is called repeatedly, so the more checks the more load on the engine. I'll slowly add more stuff and watch the performance.

- I'll also definitely look at making the dialogs more sophisticated and interactive. Unfortunately I actually hate the way the dialogs are structured through the CK UI, so that'll take a bit longer, simply because I'm procrastinating. Also, Skyrim :P

- @ryn8: I did plan on having a ring originally, but I thought the whole walking thing was more 'natural' and real. I might add a ring to increase the chances of an approach and tie it into the questline I want to add, so nice idea, thanks :)

- @CFS: Colourwheels has a huge range of stuff. Just search the name on Nexus. There should be bras and stuff there, although I have to say I like her tops a lot less than I like her bottoms. No innuendo intended...

- Personality is definitely a current check. I'll try wrap it into more sophisticated dialogs as well.

- @Mouse: If I had the time and patience to make an alternative start, I'd so make that. Most delightful thing I've read all day :heart:

- @Madmartigan: Yeah, I'll put that in the todo list for much much later :P Seriously though, I'd like to make it that natural, but I've been trying to avoid touching the existing game assets as much as possible, and that would be a lot of work anyway. Possibly I could add some checks based on factions, I guess...

Anyway, the questline I'm working on will add more personalities and stuff, make the interactions more real with new NPCs.

- @zxc018299: Firstly, what's with the name? :P I definitely am going to make the money thing more interactive.

Its impossible to make a mode that determines how much clothing your character is wearing / not wearing.

The best you can do is make a mod that knows you're wearing nothing' date=' or without individual pieces. Gloves/boots/helmet.

But if you're wearing some modded Lingerie on all the armor slots, then the game might as well believe you're in full concealing plate armor.

This mod seems to be almost as random as the Joburg mod's encounters.

::What I'd like to see from this mod::

Personalize it to each town/city. Choose individual NPCs to approach the player based on the personality that Bethesda gave the characters. Not everyone in all of Cyrodil would want the services of a Prostitute, but some would... And some would be frequent returning customers.

[/quote']

That's where your wrong. How else will LoversLandE determine you have no clothes on ?? There are special checks within lovers with pk .esp in witch you determine what clothing is on/off etc.. The real problem is when we first started translating this mod no one ever completed a full translation of the esp and esm file.

Only dialog where translated but what a script does also was badly needed to be translated or else there is no way of telling what a script does. This where you get info how to setup a mod that does all of the above.

Whenit was still called xLovers we really should have done a complete translation, right now there are to many scripts. That no one will want to do a full translation. Let alone an English manual.

Lingerie is considered like fully nude. So no need for checks here.

If you are wearing custom clothing, there are still things you can do to add them to the form list, but you have to do this manually.

OBSE has http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/GetEquippedObject which helps tell what objects the player is wearing.

Then I'm not sure how to look at each object for the properties... there's presumably a way to access the properties for a reference, but this scripting language is atrocious enough that there might not be. OBSE probably exposes it if the native language doesn't :)

Once Skyrim has released me I'll get to it. Otherwise, Skyrim scripting might have me :P

Callipygic

An idea for the brothel thing you mentioned in future versions.

this mod on Nexus is long abandoned and has:

I've put quite some time and ideas into the mod so it would be

great if somebody else who has the time and enthusiasm to continue the

development.

in the readme.

So, you only need to send an email for permission to use this.

NPC's are ugly in this version, but i have a jap/chn/whatever version, that makes em pretty(pretty versions are to the right :P):

56217641201102191315596493028024569_011.jpg56217641201102191315596493028024569_000.jpg56217641201102191315596493028024569_003.jpg

So, maybe, you can use this mod as a base for future brothel?

That's... wierd. There's nothing I've done that should interfere with it at that level, especially if it was working in the previous version.

Are you sure you deleted the previous version? I think the site here renames files, so just copying in might not overwrite... you need to actively delete the old file and copy in the new one (or at least make sure your mod manager is not trying to load the old one).

Other than that... can't imagine what the problem might be. Anyone else having the same issue?