[Outdated] LoversHooker 1.1

Thanks for this mod.

I have now a solution for a poor female character who has no luck :

She was on a ship and failed to join Anvil. She lose everything. When she finally manage to join the coast, a man approach her to inform about a school on an island. But she do not have the 300 GC to get a new familly. So what to do ? Without weapon and skill to fight, even the fighter gild is not able to feed her...

She has to take the oldest job of the world...

Question : for the money, is it possible to calculate the amount based on charm and lover sex skill ?

@MrPanda - Yes, I could probably do more with the amounts... problem is I need to then work with the dialogs more, and I frankly hate the dialogue system in the CK, so... inspiration and energy needs to arrive first :P

@Devianza - I'm glad it's not my little mod, but I'm sorry for your issue. That's a mean one. You sure it's not a known bug, perhaps with a console command that could fix it? Sounds like a really weird one, something like that being universal.

Thank you for the mod and your time and effort making it. It perfectly fits the theme of my game.

Some suggestions / questions that came up during testing though:

1. Does anyone know how to script against / detect companions via script (especially excluding Vilja would be a blessing. I am using the daily income mod and she gets constantly money and then approaches my char - with the infamous "I have no greeting").

2. First thing I did was to tone down the approaching rate - yours was a bit too high for my taste.

3. And I totally agree to the suggestion to bind prostitution to a special outfit.

But that's just my tastes - thanks again - hope you continue working on this.

edit:

one more thing:

4. Found the money gain for the 20 Gold choice set to 5 (LHC20Sept).

@Grimmdead - Uh, shouldn't make a difference really, long as it's... I think below the LoversPK stuff.

I'm not sure how the game decides GameMode script priotities... might be related to load order, so if you've got another event script like Joburg the load order might decide whether hooker or rape approaches are more likely. Perhaps swap them around if you're having issues.

Other than that, shouldn't affect anything.

@Cygarniczka - It doesn't care what gender you are. The, uh, 'receiver' of the sex act is hard-coded though, not sure if that would conflict with LoversPK... does it allow for the male to be a recipient if the partner is female?

@Lilalu:

1) Aww crap, didn't think about companions. Weird that she has no greeting though, the dialog thing shoulda overridden that. I'll try look for a companion marker, although I'm not hopeful.

2) Hehe, ini still in the works.

3) Hmm... I was thinking that I'd get the script to check that the player's total armor count was zero, restricting her at least to 'clothing' only. Unfortuantely some of the colourwheels stuff counts as armor even though it's skimpy :(

4) Bleh, how'd I manage to do that. Anyone'd think I was blond.

@Callipygic

I don't have too much knowledge, but I think the "no greeting" is caused by me having a custom vilja (moonshadow race) and not one of the usual races. If that is correct never mind - you cannot consider all custom races. - Though I wonder why all ch2life chars work witout problem. I circumvented Vilja by setting the gold limit an actor must have to approach (yours is 10) to 100 and grabbing her gold before she has enough (which is fair I guess because I gave her thousands of gold "for personal expenses").

I looked for a companion marker, but didn't find anything useful and stopped looking after finding out how to deal with her.

One (I think) major thing though: Your mod isn't working too good with characters that have conversation flagged as "good-bye". If you tell them to follow, they do, but after finding a more convenient place you cannot trigger the hooking dialog, because they intend saying their line and stop then, but keep following you nonetheless (the classic - guard wants to screw you, you lead him to a quiet place - he demands you pay your bounty money and takes you to prison - but maybe I misunderstood and he was just an undercover agent :); some more e.g.: the mage guild scolars, quest givers, ...). Of course this only is a prob if you want to lead them to a quiet place, if you screw them immediately all is fine.

Suggestion for clothing: Choose only one and check if player is wearing it (like Galgat does in crowning isle) . Other solutions lead to strange things - like joburg (iirc) checking for slots, price and weight, which means full armor (0gp, 0weight) = 100 sexiness and nipple percings (1gp, 1 weight) = 0 sexiness.

And I noticed you commented out the line to really take the customers money (now I know why they don't complain if you charge 100gp :) - they don't pay at all!).

hello,

This mod has become essential to my collection, I love this principle that I find more enjoyable to play than having to deal with men.

Only one fault: I like to walk (walking) in the dungeons watching my companions to fight for me ... And it's a drawback to see my friends ask me regular sex, it is not right time.

Would it be possible to add a "cast" or a specific function that would disable or enable walking prostitution?

Forgive my bad English, I am Belgian and my age it becomes difficult to learn English properly:)

kiss

There's a feature in the Fallout:NV Sexout mod that, when concerning prostitution, the player can add prostitute friendly outfits to the list of confirmed out fits for prostituting.

It basically works like this in Sexout.. So you have the basic prostitute outfits that come with the vanilla game right? Well those are already marked. So you find this totally HAWT armor on the Nexus, well it's not marked. BUT in Sexout, if you have the item equipped, you can open a menu in the Prostitution configuration thingy, and click on outfits to expound, there'll be an option to add the currently equipped outfit to the list.

Perhaps another way to do this that's present in the current Lovers, is the Forbid/Allow NPCs from a MOD option in the default configuration settings. You could probably create another option menu thing, where you can check a certain ESP to where everything in it, could be considered prostitute outfits.

hello' date='

This mod has become essential to my collection, I love this principle that I find more enjoyable to play than having to deal with men.

Only one fault: I like to walk (walking) in the dungeons watching my companions to fight for me ... And it's a drawback to see my friends ask me regular sex, it is not right time.

Would it be possible to add a "cast" or a specific function that would disable or enable walking prostitution?

Forgive my bad English, I am Belgian and my age it becomes difficult to learn English properly:)

kiss

[/quote']

ACTUALLY, disregard my other post. THIS.

Just add a spell to toggle on Hooker mode for like 999 seconds ( that should be long enough to garner a customer's attention )

• 2 weeks later...

3) Hmm... I was thinking that I'd get the script to check that the player's total armor count was zero' date=' restricting her at least to 'clothing' only. Unfortuantely some of the colourwheels stuff counts as armor even though it's skimpy :(

[/quote']

First, thanks you for this mod.

How do you restrict your script to one specific clothing ?

If i make a new item (editing your mod), then adding at the beginning of a script (which one, xLHookerDetect ?)

If player.GetEquippedObject 2 = ID of my object (or maybe 6 or 7, easier to use a ring)

all your stuff

Endif

It will work ?

Guest GingerTom

I have to get used to thanking people again for their mods since you can't get banned here for doing that.

Anyway, I've been trying to role-play this game for the first time ever and I was doing it as a delivery man (instead of a superman) earning 10 gold pieces each turn and walking all over the Imperial City delivering packages--how was I ever going to save up 3000 for a shack on the waterfront that way?

But now instead of my having to deliver their package, people come and get my package--I just need to walk one long block along the waterfront and twenty-nine more Jills and Johns to go until I own my own house...

So, here's to you, 'thank you for a great mod'.

(I'm not banned now am I?)

EDIT: So, a day has passed and I just had a client die in my arms from the sexual pleasure. I didn't kill him (he must have had a weak heart) so I simply helped myself to everything he owned--made 2000 gold coins off of that deal. Sweet.

It's better (and safer) being a lover than a fighter. :D

(I wonder if there's a 'lover' class? I must look around.)

ONE SLIGHT PROBLEM: If you accept a customer who's part of a quest then you have a problem. Example: In Bruma there's a man in jail, his wife ask's me to get info from him. I accept. She then offers to pay me for sex. I accept. I say let's find a better place, she follow me--then I click on 'let's do it here' and she says 'talk to me when you've gotten the information I want'.

End of conversation but she continues to follow me--so don't accept offers from quest clients.

• 5 weeks later...

ONE SLIGHT PROBLEM: If you accept a customer who's part of a quest then you have a problem. Example: In Bruma there's a man in jail' date=' his wife ask's me to get info from him. I accept. She then offers to pay me for sex. I accept. I say let's find a better place, she follow me--then I click on 'let's do it here' and she says 'talk to me when you've gotten the information I want'.

End of conversation but she continues to follow me--so don't accept offers from quest clients.

[/quote']

There IS a work around for this. As follows...

Use the spell that comes with Lovers Adult Play Plus SSP. Cast spell, them use 'nevermind'. The dialog for the Lovers Hooker will then appear, and you can finish your negotiation.

I know it's not the best way to skin a cat, but it does keep them from following you.

Sounds like an interestinmg update, Manzor. I'll try it out. If you (or anyone else) is going to continue work on this, may I suggest:

1) Flag quest and perhaps essential NPCs to ignore. Irishredneck posted a work-around, but its still a bit of a pain.

2) Even people without 100 gold can solicit and pay for my girl's "services".

3) I still think a ring or a spell (Lesser Power: Whore Yourself) should initiate the streetwalking "quest". Not a big deal, though I DO like watching my girl walk around without interuptions sometimes.

Again - thanks for the update. In spite of my complaints, I do like this little mod.

• 1 month later...

Its impossible to make a mode that determines how much clothing your character is wearing / not wearing.

The best you can do is make a mod that knows you're wearing nothing' date=' or without individual pieces. Gloves/boots/helmet.

But if you're wearing some modded Lingerie on all the armor slots, then the game might as well believe you're in full concealing plate armor.

This mod seems to be almost as random as the Joburg mod's encounters.

::What I'd like to see from this mod::

Personalize it to each town/city. Choose individual NPCs to approach the player based on the personality that Bethesda gave the characters. Not everyone in all of Cyrodil would want the services of a Prostitute, but some would... And some would be frequent returning customers.

[/quote']

Not really, these commands can be implemented to acquire the clothing value or slots that have something in them, of most any NPC or the Player.

just have to do some creative scripting, but is quite possible to figure nice clothing, as apposed to cheap or none.

ref.GetEquippedObject

slot id's are from 0 to 255, but mostly just 0 to 22

ref.GetClothingValue

Returns the "clothing value" of currently worn clothing and armor, ranging from 0 to 100. 

• 3 weeks later...

Is their anyway I can edit this in CS to stop male NPC's approaching me?, I know I can just say "not right now" but I'd rather them not approach me at all

If anyone knows can you please let me know, and what I need to change, Thank you in advance :)

I guess no one can answer my question? :huh:

Hello, I just put in my games "lovershooker" which consists of a simple esp. At the end of the action I have a yellow star behind the pj, it indicates a lack of mesh. I miss you that it domme plugin to reverse this defect

thank you

sorry for my english i'am frensh (nobody perfect )

Hello' date=' I just put in my games "lovershooker" which consists of a simple esp. At the end of the action I have a yellow star behind the pj, it indicates a lack of mesh. I miss you that it domme plugin to reverse this defect

thank you

sorry for my english i'am frensh (nobody perfect )

[/quote']

You need to install the following to get rid of the missing mesh symbol:

1. The resource pack: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=29

2. The base pack: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

The above are required for ALL lovers plugins.

Great mod! I love ones that give titles/perks the more you lvl in them. I do have a question though, is "Sex Queen" at 100 acts the last title/lvl you can achieve? I have one character whose gotten busy over 200 times, (she's a total slut), and she hasn't gotten a new lvl yet? Just curious. Thx

Great mod! I love ones that give titles/perks the more you lvl in them. I do have a question though' date=' is "Sex Queen" at 100 acts the last title/lvl you can achieve? I have one character whose gotten busy over 200 times, (she's a total slut), and she hasn't gotten a new lvl yet? Just curious. Thx

[/quote']

Yes. sex queen is the last ranking.

Is their anyway I can lower how often I'm approached by an NPC for sex?

It's getting really annoying atm, especially if I'm in a building with more than one NPC and they keep asking me every few seconds for sex

I'd still like to know how to stop males from approaching me, oh and also stopping them from forcing themselves on me sometimes when I try to talk to them =\

Recommended:

The usual beautification mods

A sexy walks mod (Mur-zik is my favourite so far)

A slutty clothes mod (I really like Colourwheels stuff)

Lol I'm wearing Mithril Armor and i get approached all the time o_o