[Outdated] LoversHooker 1.1

Is their anyway I can lower how often I'm approached by an NPC for sex?

It's getting really annoying atm' date=' especially if I'm in a building with more than one NPC and they keep asking me every few seconds for sex

I'd still like to know how to stop males from approaching me, oh and also stopping them from forcing themselves on me sometimes when I try to talk to them =\

[/quote']

No and you can't, at the moment. I hope nobody minds, but I've been working on a revised version that tidies things up a bit, works with companions, includes a few extra features, and hopefully includes an ini file that allows you to change parameters. With any luck, I should have something for people to test by Monday.

Is their anyway I can lower how often I'm approached by an NPC for sex?

It's getting really annoying atm' date=' especially if I'm in a building with more than one NPC and they keep asking me every few seconds for sex

I'd still like to know how to stop males from approaching me, oh and also stopping them from forcing themselves on me sometimes when I try to talk to them =\

[/quote']

No and you can't, at the moment. I hope nobody minds, but I've been working on a revised version that tidies things up a bit, works with companions, includes a few extra features, and hopefully includes an ini file that allows you to change parameters. With any luck, I should have something for people to test by Monday.

Sounds interesting :o especially the configurable ini part *wonders what the extra features are o.o*

Sounds interesting :o especially the configurable ini part *wonders what the extra features are o.o*

Nothing too fancy. just a little more control.

What I've done so far:

- Fixed the "I have no greeting" problem with Vilja and other custom race NPCs.

- Added code to attempt to identify followers and stop them pestering you for sex.

- Added a fallback mechanism so you can manually 'tag' followers that aren't detected properly.

- Added a new greeting and additional options for the "Let's go somewhere quieter" option.

The configurable ini (which I haven't done yet) will hopefully allow you to influence how often you are approached, who you are approached by, the likelihood that the NPC will decide to rape you, and possibly more.

Nothing too fancy. just a little more control.

What I've done so far:

- Fixed the "I have no greeting" problem with Vilja and other custom race NPCs.

- Added code to attempt to identify followers and stop them pestering you for sex.

- Added a fallback mechanism so you can manually 'tag' followers that aren't detected properly.

- Added a new greeting and additional options for the "Let's go somewhere quieter" option.

The configurable ini (which I haven't done yet) will hopefully allow you to influence how often you are approached' date=' who you are approached by, the likelihood that the NPC will decide to rape you, and possibly more.

[/quote']

I definitely like the option of influencing who approaches me. Will give this version a try when its available xD

...I hope nobody minds' date=' but I've been working on a revised version that tidies things up a bit, works with companions, includes a few extra features, and hopefully includes an ini file that allows you to change parameters. With any luck, I should have something for people to test by Monday.

[/quote']

That sounds great! Will you include a ranking system as well similar to Manzor's edit?

...I hope nobody minds' date=' but I've been working on a revised version that tidies things up a bit, works with companions, includes a few extra features, and hopefully includes an ini file that allows you to change parameters. With any luck, I should have something for people to test by Monday.

[/quote']

That sounds great! Will you include a ranking system as well similar to Manzor's edit?

Yes, I've taken Manzor's edit as a starting point. Although my 'update' appears to have transformed itself into a virtual 'rewrite' :blush:

Current progress...

- New dialogue options for male PCs.

- ini setting to switch off the rape option.

- Clothing value & armor can influence whether you are approached (optional).

- Options for cunnilingus as well as fellatio. :D

To do...

- Finish off the male PC options.

- Option to make sale of 'services' dependent on NPC's gold.

- Anything else I think of.

- Put all the options in an ini file.

- Release it, possibly tomorrow. :cool:

Incidentally, any suggestions for quests or locations where approaches should be disabled?

I've currently got them disabled during the tutorial dungeon (until you exit the sewers) and the 'Light the Dragonfires' quest at the end, as well as when you're in the Painted World and Henantier's Dreamworld. Any I'm missing?

Bravil should have more approaches then other provinces, It would also be cool to tie this into the skooma den in a way that to introduce prostitution by necessity, and possibly by force I would imagine that should the player rack up a high enough debt they could be forced into a pimps servitude

[/quote']

Yes, I've taken Manzor's edit as a starting point. Although my 'update' appears to have transformed itself into a virtual 'rewrite' :blush:

Current progress...

- New dialogue options for male PCs.

- ini setting to switch off the rape option.

- Clothing value & armor can influence whether you are approached (optional).

- Options for cunnilingus as well as fellatio. :D

To do...

- Finish off the male PC options.

- Option to make sale of 'services' dependent on NPC's gold.

- Anything else I think of.

- Put all the options in an ini file.

- Release it, possibly tomorrow. :cool:

Incidentally, any suggestions for quests or locations where approaches should be disabled?

I've currently got them disabled during the tutorial dungeon (until you exit the sewers) and the 'Light the Dragonfires' quest at the end, as well as when you're in the Painted World and Henantier's Dreamworld. Any I'm missing?

When this is finally released for us to try, would it be better to deactivate the old LoversHooker.esp make a clean save and then in stall this version or will we be able to continue as usual.

Incidentally' date=' any suggestions for quests or locations where approaches should be disabled?

[/quote']

It might be a good idea to disable approaches for the Knights of the Nine quest "Priory of the Nine" (specifically the fight against the knights) and for the last handful of quests ("Following a Lead" and "Honor Thy Mother") in the Dark Brotherhood questline. Although part of me would like to be approached by the Night Mother.;)

Bravil should have more approaches then other provinces' date=' It would also be cool to tie this into the skooma den in a way that to introduce prostitution by necessity, and possibly by force I would imagine that should the player rack up a high enough debt they could be forced into a pimps servitude

[/quote']

Nice idea, but it's not going to happen in this version. Sorry.

When this is finally released for us to try' date=' would it be better to deactivate the old LoversHooker.esp make a clean save and then in stall this version or will we be able to continue as usual.

[/quote']

A clean save will be a necessity. :P

It might be a good idea to disable approaches for the Knights of the Nine quest "Priory of the Nine" (specifically the fight against the knights) and for the last handful of quests ("Following a Lead" and "Honor Thy Mother") in the Dark Brotherhood questline. Although part of me would like to be approached by the Night Mother.;)

I'm not going to touch mod-added quests, not even DLC ones. I'll make a note of the DB ones, though. However, it's only really necessary to allow for quests when the NPCs are supposed to be loitering or wandering around.

Version 2.0 is almost ready... :D

I'm not going to touch mod-added quests' date=' not even DLC ones. I'll make a note of the DB ones, though. However, it's only really necessary to allow for quests when the NPCs are supposed to be loitering or wandering around.

Version 2.0 is almost ready... :D

[/quote']

Just a spell that disables/reenables the aproaches globally would be enough I think.

A spell might be the easiest solution... I was trying to avoid that, as loads of mods (including Lovers with PK) add extra spells/lesser powers, and it can get a bit cluttered.

Anyway, I think I've finished version 2.0. I just need to stress-test it in my game (where it is just one of 238 active plugins... :P ). As a taster, here's a draft of the readme:

LoversHooker

============

v1.0 & 1.1 by Callipygic

v1.2 by Manzor: added ranks & rape chance

V2.0 by Gaebrial: rewrote scripts and added dialogue for male gigolos :D

Description

===========

Original description by Callipygic

----------------------------------

If the player is walking (ie not running, swimming, sneaking or riding), NPCs have a chance to approach the player and solicit sex for money.

Either do them right there and then, or lead them off somewhere quieter (it'll add a topic to your conversation the next time you talk to them, if they're following you).

V1.2 description by Manzor

--------------------------

Adds the possibility to be raped, more dialog and a hooker faction rank. Rise in the ranking give you new dialog lines with people.

V2.0 description

----------------

This version of LoversHookers makes several changes - hopefully improvements :D - to Callipygic's original version, incorporating the modifications made by Manzor. The scripts and dialogue options have all been completely overhauled for robustness, spelling and grammar mistakes have been corrected, and the options have been expanded to allow male players to be prostitutes.

Other highlights:

- Non-standard races will no longer give the 'I HAVE NO GREETING' error during an approach. Non-standard races will not approach the player for sex. This was the easiest way of getting around that bug.

- Followers will not continually approach you for sex. This has been achieved by the simple process of checking if an NPC is running a 'follow player' package. Compatibility with CM Partners (which does something different) has also been included.

- A 'fallback' dialogue option to identify an NPC as a 'friend' has been provided, primarily for you to flag any followers who are not identified correctly. However, you can use it on any NPC. Those NPCs identified as 'friends' will not approach the player for sex.

- Code to check for certain quests being active has been introduced, to prevent LoversHooker V2.0 from running at inopportune moments.

- Extra validation checks have been added to ensure that dead, inactive, and incapacitated NPCs don't try to approach the player for sex. Also NPCs who are riding horses, swimming, sitting down, or sleeping will be skipped (until they are standing up).

- Timeouts have been added to various AI packages so that, for example, an NPC who is trying to approach the player, but can't because of an impassible barrier, will give up after a certain amount of time.

- Options have been added for clothing value, armor, time of day, and how much gold the NPC has to influence whether they approach the player for sex.

- Various other settings have been added, configurable through an ini file, to control nearly all aspects of LoversHookers V2.0.

Requirements

============

Oblivion - You may also need Shivering Isles, as LoversHooker V2.0 was created using the last patched version of OB+SI.

OBSE v19 or later

Lovers with PK - LoversHooker V2.0 was created using Rev94, but it should work with Rev91+, and maybe earlier versions.

A desire for your character to be a prostitute :P

If the 'NPC gold' option is on, you will need a mod that gives NPCs additional gold, as most NPCs only have about 3 or 4 gold by default. I recommend RM Daily Income Revised for LoversAdultPlayPlusPlusforSSP (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2205).

Recommended

===========

A beautification mod

A sexy walks mod

A slutty clothes mod

Installation

============

Option 1: Use Wrye Bash

Option 2: Use OBMM

Option 3: Manually extract the archive into the Oblivion\Data folder.

Uninstallation

==============

Option 1: Use Wrye Bash

Option 2: Use OBMM

Option 3: Delete LoversHooker.esp and LoversHooker.txt from the Oblivion\Data folder. Delete LoversHooker.ini from the Oblivion\Data\Ini folder. Delete the contents of the Oblivion\Data\textures\menus\icons\LoversHooker folder.

Compatibility

=============

Should be compatible with just about anything that doesn't force override AI packages or mess about with diaolgue priorities.

Some mods may add high-priority greeting dialogue that overrides the LoversHooker V2.0 greeting dialogue. I have set the LoversHooker V2.0 greeting dialogue at the highest possible priority, so there's not a lot that can be done.

The LoversHooker V2.0 greeting dialogue will override lower priority greeting dialogue added by other mods. This should not cause a problem, as the other mod's greeting should appear the next time you talk to the NPC.

Known Issues

============

Sometimes an NPC will approach the player then wander off. This is due to the Oblivion engine or another mod executing an 'evp' on that NPC and totally ignoring the script package added by LoversHooker V2.0. If you go after them and initiate dialogue, you should get the standard LoversHooker V2.0 greeting.

If you have changed the Lovers with PK settings so that you get a random sex position each time, the sex positions may not match up to the dialogue options.

There may be quests where it is not appropriate for LoversHooker V2.0 to trigger an approach to the player. Obvious quests - tutorial, Light the Dragonfires, and the Painted World and Dreamworld quests - have already been catered for, but there may be others that have been missed. Mod-added quests may also have this problem, but fixing them would require a patch.

Contact

=======

Contact Gaebrial through the Lovers Lab boards if you have any issues or questions concerning LoversHooker V2.0.

Permissions

===========

Gaebrial gives permission to use any of the code included in LoversHooker V2.0.

Thanks

======

BethSoft for Oblivion

The OBSE team for OBSE

The creators of Lovers

Callipygic for the original LoversHooker mod

Manzor for the modified version with ranks

The Lovers Lab community

And here's a preview of the ini file:

; sMaleFlag

; Valid values: 0, 1. Default: 1

; Set to 1 to allow approaches from male NPCs.

set xlHookerMain.sMaleFlag to 1

; sMaleFactor

; Range: -100 to +100. Default: 25

; If sMaleFlag is 1, this value is applied to the calculated chance for a male NPC to approach the player. Higher values mean an increased chance of approach.

set xlHookerMain.sMaleFactor to 25

; sFemaleFlag

; Set to 1 to allow approaches from female NPCs.

set xlHookerMain.sFemaleFlag to 1

; sFemaleFactor

; Range: -100 to +100. Default: 0

; If sFemaleFlag is 1, this value is applied to the calculated chance for a female NPC to approach the player. Higher values mean an increased chance of approach.

set xlHookerMain.sFemaleFactor to 0

; sGuardFlag

; Set to 1 to allow approaches from guards.

set xlHookerMain.sGuardFlag to 1

; sGuardFactor

; Range: -100 to +100. Default: -25

; If sGuardFlag is 1, this value is applied to the calculated chance for a guard to approach the player. Higher values mean an increased chance of approach.

; Note that this is in addition to sMaleFactor and sFemaleFactor. In other words, if both sMaleFlab and sGuardFlag are set to 1, a male guard will apply both sMaleFactor and sGuardFactor.

set xlHookerMain.sGuardFactor to -25

; sCityFactor

; Range: -100 to +100. Default: 25

; Applied to the calculated chance for any NPC to approach the player when the player is in a city worldspace. Applies to all vanilla cities, including New Sheoth.

set xlHookerMain.sCityFactor to 25

; sClothFlag

; Set to 1 to make the value of the player's clothing affect the calculated chance for an NPC to approach them.

set xlHookerMain.sClothFlag to 1

; sArmorFlag

; Set to 1 to reduce the calculated chance for an NPC to approach the player if the player has any armor equipped. Does not include shields unless a one-handed weapon is also equipped.

set xlHookerMain.sArmorFlag to 1

; sGoldFlag

; Set to 1 to make the amount of gold an NPC has affect the calculated chance for them to approach the player, and to reduce their gold by the agreed amount if they successfully negotiate for the player's services.

set xlHookerMain.sGoldFlag to 1

; sTimeFlag

; Set to 1 to make approaches more likely in the evening (between 20:00 and 00:00).

set xlHookerMain.sTimeFlag to 1

; sControlFactor

; Range: -100 to +100. Default: 0

; Coefficient used to adjust the calculated chance for an NPC to approach the player. Increase this value if you want to be approached more frequently, decrease it if you want to be approached less frequently.

set xlHookerMain.sControlFactor to 0

; sQuestDelay

; Range: Any positive integer. Default: 0

; The number of real-time seconds between checks for NPCs to approach the player. Used to set the magic variable fQuestDelayTime. A value of 0 sets the delay to the Oblivion default of 5 seconds. Set this value to 1-4 if you want to increase the frequency of checks, set it to 6+ to decrease the frequency. Does not affect the calculated chance to approach.

set xlHookerMain.sQuestDelay to 0

; sFuckDelay

; Range: Any positive integer. Default: 120

; The number of real-time seconds LoversHooker will wait after the player has had sex (no matter how it was instigated) before resuming checking for approaches.

set xlHookerMain.sFuckDelay to 120

; sApproachDelay

; Range: Any positive integer. Default: 30

; The number of real-time seconds LoversHooker will wait once an approach has been instigated before cancelling because the NPC can't reach the player, for whatever reason.

set xlHookerMain.sApproachDelay to 30

; sFollowDelay

; Range: Any positive integer. Default: 60

; The number of real-time seconds LoversHooker will wait once an NPC is following the player to a quieter location before cancelling because the NPC is bored with waiting.

set xlHookerMain.sFollowDelay to 60

; sPunterDelay

; Range: Any positive integer. Default: 300

; The number of real-time seconds LoversHooker will wait once an NPC has made an approach to the player before allowing them to approach the player again. Does not include NPCs whose approach was cancelled because they couldn't reach the player, or NPCs who became bored with waiting for the player to find a quieter location.

set xlHookerMain.sPunterDelay to 300

; sPunterDist

; Range: Any positive integer. Default: 1500

; The maximum distance (in units) that an NPC can be when making an approach to the player. In other words, if the NPC is further away than this, they won't approach the player.

set xlHookerMain.sPunterDist to 1500

; sRapeAllowed

; Set to 1 to allow a chance that an NPC will rape the player if the player asks for too much gold.

set xlHookerMain.sRapeAllowed to 1

; sDebugFlag

; Valid values: 0, 1. Default: 0

; Set to 1 to write all sorts of debug messages to the console.

set xlHookerMain.sDebugFlag to 0

awesome, I`m looking forward to that ^^

By the way does anyone know how to assign the "roles" properly when a male character is approached by a female? In the current version the female equips a futa and pounds the guy...would be better to have it the other way round I think ^^

...I know LoversHooker is made for female chars and not for males but maybe anyone has an idea to change that?

A spell might be the easiest solution... I was trying to avoid that' date=' as loads of mods (including Lovers with PK) add extra spells/lesser powers, and it can get a bit cluttered.

[/quote']

That's true, but as long as the spell has a self-evident name ("Ho's Holiday" or "Prostitute Procrastination", for example), I think it would be fine. Especially since it would be easier for you and for anyone who uses this mod since you won't have to hunt down questid's and we won't have to wait that long for updates.:blush:

awesome' date=' I`m looking forward to that ^^

By the way does anyone know how to assign the "roles" properly when a male character is approached by a female? In the current version the female equips a futa and pounds the guy...would be better to have it the other way round I think ^^

...I know LoversHooker is made for female chars and not for males but maybe anyone has an idea to change that?

[/quote']

In my soon-to-be-released version, if a male player is approached by a female, the player will generally take the 'male' role. You'll usually be able to tell which way around it will be through the dialogue options in most situations. For example, a male NPC approaching a female player will have the option "Lie back and let me pound you", while a female NPC approaching a male player will have the option "I'll lie back and you can pound me". There are a few that are not specific in which way around it will be, but if one of the participants is male, they will take the 'male' role.

That's true' date=' but as long as the spell has a self-evident name ("Ho's Holiday" or "Prostitute Procrastination", for example), I think it would be fine. Especially since it would be easier for you [i']and[/i] for anyone who uses this mod since you won't have to hunt down questid's and we won't have to wait that long for updates.:blush:

You make a good case. Maybe I will go to Windhelm... Oops, wrong game. :P

I'll look into it.

Progress report...

Well, I've done some testing, and I've decided the approach chance algorithm needs tweaking. So I'll do that, and while I'm at it, I'll add a couple more ini settings. These will be optional approach bonuses if you are topless or bottomless. :dodgy:

I'll also add a lesser power for switching it off completely. :P

Then I'll release it for you all to test. :D

Is it possible to also improve the relationship player and NPC?

Like the ability to reduce the likelihood of an attack or the best prices when trading.

And more. You can make the probability of supply depending on the price of clothing.

Progress report...

Well' date=' I've done some testing, and I've decided the approach chance algorithm needs tweaking. So I'll do that, and while I'm at it, I'll add a couple more ini settings. These will be optional approach bonuses if you are topless or bottomless. :dodgy:

I'll also add a lesser power for switching it off completely. :P

Then I'll release it for you all to test. :D

[/quote']

Eta?...... sorry I'm impatient to try it out :P xD

Like the ability to reduce the likelihood of an attack or the best prices when trading.

And more. You can make the probability of supply depending on the price of clothing.

When you agree to 'service' them' date=' their disposition towards you goes up a little, which should help with prices.

In V2.0, the chance of attack is dependent mainly on their disposition towards you and their responsibility. So the more they like you & the more responsible they are, the less likely they are to rape you. But I wouldn't recommend asking 100 gold for a blowjob at the start of the game... :dodgy:

(Incidentally, I've reduced the 'default' price for a blowjob to 20 gold, with the possibility that the NPC will attempt to negotiate down to 10.)

This weekend. Definitely. ;)

When you agree to 'service' them' date=' their disposition towards you goes up a little, which should help with prices.

In V2.0, the chance of attack is dependent mainly on their disposition towards you and their responsibility. So the more they like you & the more responsible they are, the less likely they are to rape you. But I wouldn't recommend asking 100 gold for a blowjob at the start of the game... :dodgy:

(Incidentally, I've reduced the 'default' price for a blowjob to 20 gold, with the possibility that the NPC will attempt to negotiate down to 10.)

This weekend. Definitely. ;)

Deactivated LoversHooker for now.... Although it wasn't just cause I was waiting for your version.. I was in Chorrol fighters guild and i got propositioned ten times in two minuets....... by the same two npcs e.e

Always found it strange that you could charge 50 septims for doing it on the spot, Yet only charge 20 if they actually asked for a blowjob o.O

Deactivated LoversHooker for now.... Although it wasn't just cause I was waiting for your version.. I was in Chorrol fighters guild and i got propositioned ten times in two minuets....... by the same two npcs e.e

That should be solved in my version. There are various timers (which you can customise) for how long an NPC will wait before approaching you a second time if you reject them or if you accept their offer (two separate timers) and how long the mod will wait after you've had sex before checking for people to approach you again. So you shouldn't get continually spammed with people approaching you.

In other news...

I abandoned the idea of checking for nudity when I realised it wouldn't work with SetBody. :(

Just need to give the mod a final run-through before release. ETA: Within 24 hours. :D

Guest Robo00

In other news...

I abandoned the idea of checking for nudity when I realised it wouldn't work with SetBody. :(

Why don't you make a simple check: "IsPlayable equipment"? You have a very high chance that any equipped and non playable clothing is a body replacer of some sort.