anyone know of any snuff/bad end mods for the pc?

I know someone was working on a BJ choke kill move for Skyrim but that's the only snuff mods I can think of, and it was never released afaik 

This site isn't big on snuff stuff. Sex is better alive anyways. 

7 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I do contest this point.

I genuinely hope that's a joke, necrophilia is a felony in the US that carries up to 10 years in prison per incident on top of the charges of defiling a corpse, not to mention how absolutely sick you'd have to be mentally to want to do so.

2 hours ago, ZoeyKL said:

I genuinely hope that's a joke

It was, but...

is a felony in the US that carries up to 10 years in prison

You are aware that there are countries OTHER then the US? And the vast majority of people here (me included) are from such countries?
Not specific to this topic, But I cant help but roll my eyes when Americans fulfill their stereotype and act like they are the center of the universe and every other country has the same law and moral structures.

not to mention how absolutely sick you'd have to be mentally to want to do so.

First of, kinkshaming. Thats not not something you should do on this site.
Second, Necrophilia Is a victimless crime. Nobody is hurt.
So why is it sick? Because it doesn't fit your Moral framework?
You know there are folks out there who call homosexuals and Transgender people sick for the same reason? Do you really want to be like them?

I'm not trying to advocate for Necrophilia here as I´m well aware that doing it will obviously have some effects on the relatives if they find out. But I would be very careful to label people as monsters and psychopaths because of a kink you disagree with.

Lastly, please don't interpret this as an personal attack. I just thought its an interesting point to discuss

And to prevent Psalam from shutting this thread down because of off-topic discussion, heres something for the OP:

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

You are aware that there are countries OTHER then the US?

Yup, I was born in Russa

And the vast majority of people here (me included) are from such countries?

According to analytics 60% of users are from the US

First of, kinkshaming. Thats not not something you should do on this site.

Necrophilia isn't a kink.

So why is it sick? Because it doesn't fit your Moral framework?

No, because it's massively unsanitary and you could infect OTHER people. I don't care what you do as long as it doesn't affect others negatively, but if you catch a disease and you spread it to other people, that makes you Not Great.

You know there are folks out there who call homosexuals and Transgender people sick for the same reason? Do you really want to be like them?

I'm a trans lesbian lmao, and shaming trans/homosexuals is not even close to the same as shaming someone who literally fucks dead people.

But I would be very careful to label people as monsters and psychopaths because of a kink you disagree with.

It's not just me who 'disagrees' with it. Even on FetLife, a site that I use frequently, needles, necrophilia, and bodily harm are all banned because of the legal implications and liability the company faces if they allow that content. LoversLab is the same in their liability for the content they allow.

Lastly, please don't interpret this as an personal attack. I just thought its an interesting point to discuss

I wouldn't call it a personal attack but it does have a certain hostile vibe to it.

And to prevent Psalam from shutting this thread down because of off-topic discussion, heres something for the OP

This is Fallout New vegas/Fallout 3 category.

Whi is it so hard to check where you posting. 🤦‍♀️

Yup, I was born in Russa

why even bring up US law then? 🤨

Necrophilia isn't a kink.

It is. According to merriam-webster dictionary: necrophilia - obsession with and usually erotic interest in or stimulation by corpses.
How else would you define a kink?

No, because it's massively unsanitary and you could infect OTHER people. I don't care what you do as long as it doesn't affect others negatively, but if you catch a disease and you spread it to other people, that makes you Not Great.

Isn't this slightly far fetched? All diseases you can catch from a corpse you can just as well catch from a living person (probably even more likely from a living person).
And the unsanitary Argument is Bogus as well. Scat is a kink, Anal is a kink... and those are massively unsanitary as well. doesn't stop people from getting turned on by them.

I'm a trans lesbian lmao

Yes, I can tell. Thats why I brought the example up. Thought someone like you should be somewhat understanding when it comes to having non-standard sexual identities and orientations.

It's not just me who 'disagrees' with it. Even on FetLife, a site that I use frequently,

Thats one example of a site who doesn't like it. I can name plenty of examples who have NO problem with it. (Loverslab, Pixiv, Arca, Baidu, 9db, ...)
This isn't an argument for or against either side.

LoversLab is the same in their liability for the content they allow.

Yes, and Legalese says, "No CP" but apart from that you can host whatever you want. Many sites go further then this because advertisers and payment processors are a bit on the squeamish side, but if you are ok with that caveat, there really is nothing stopping you.

I wouldn't call it a personal attack but it does have a certain hostile vibe to it.

Having ones opinions challenged often has the inevitable side effect of potentially coming of as hostile, but It shouldn't be interpreted that way.
Its the only way we can have discussions and maybe get new perspectives. If we accept or reject them isn't even important in my opinion.

But ultimately, as I said, I just thought its an interesting point to discuss. I know I wont convince you of my view and I´m not even trying to.
Only Thing I would ask of you is to no call people "Absolutely sick" because of their sexual desires. Its outside of peoples control what turns them on after all.

It's fine, I was hoping to fine fo4 mods as well but sadly I already have those. Also ZoeyKL, really? I will never get people like you. It's a mod!!! It's not like I'm going around irl doing this shit! Please, you you're going to continue on this crusade then for the love of god focus on those who want to do it irl. 

P.s. Pamatronic I love your skyrim mods. Would you consider making some for fallout?

Lmao this thread. I really like bad end in games, so it's something I really look for. To answer the question, in F:NV the only bad end mods are Unethical deeds and a really buggy player slave mod. Sexout Assault also allows npc's to rape you at certain distance if you have low defense. 

There's also this:

Unethical deeds automatic surrender is pretty difficult to work, you need to have the correct files, and some of them are really deep in the forums. All else fails just use the button surrender. The Assault mod is also very buggy, it stops working sometimes. 

On 3/29/2024 at 9:33 PM, Seeker10101 said:

Lmao this thread. I really like bad end in games, so it's something I really look for. To answer the question, in F:NV the only bad end mods are Unethical deeds and a really buggy player slave mod. Sexout Assault also allows npc's to rape you at certain distance if you have low defense. 

There's also this:

Unethical deeds automatic surrender is pretty difficult to work, you need to have the correct files, and some of them are really deep in the forums. All else fails just use the button surrender. The Assault mod is also very buggy, it stops working sometimes. 

Unethical Deeds doesnt have a slave ending for players tho right? Was looking for something like Skyrim's SD+, Oblivion's PSE, or Fallout 4's Raider Pet & the list of Sexout mods i found doesnt have something like those as that alpha^ mod not listed. Any idea how buggy it really is?

Edited by LesboIsBesto