Alpia's Slavetats Dump

View File

Place for slavetats that dont fit my main slavetats pack. Mod replacers, Futa/Dom tats, Full body tats that dont fit the rtats pattern of the main pack.
CBBE 3BA

Description:
What you'll find here is whats already described above, not much here for now, but see for yourself.

Mod replacers:
Public Whore Tattoo Replacer - pick from the fomod what you want or just rename/replace yourself if you seek different combinations.
Licenses - Player Oppression Tattoo Replacer - Currently only one tattoo with two options (SE only as so is the mod). Select only the torso option in the mcm nothing else for the tats.

Also available as standalone non replacing variants. Standalone variants will be in the "Alpia's tattoo dump" download. The PW replacer gets its own download as it already existed before and I cant be bothered to reorganize it.

Tattoo dump:
Full body:
Tattoo's that dont fit the mainpacks rtats pattern, like the giant sacrifice thing or the chains.

Futa/Dom tats:
Tattoo's to fit a dominant futa.
Would appreciate suggestions on this topic as I dont know what someone playing as dominant futa would want to see, especially on the back. Ideas I got mainly surround the obvious front. Also would appreciate feedback if it fits or overlaps with your characters dick.

Dragonborn's slave:
(didnt start with that one yet) it was suggested to me to do tats that a dominant dragonborn would apply on their sub/slave.

If there is no LE version then thats because I didnt feel like doing one at this point. Just run it through a converter XnView to bc1 or bc3 or wait.

If you like the screenshots you'll find some more here Screenshot dump

Requirements:
A CBBE based body (no I wont convert it to xyz body as I'm not aware of any way to convert textures like these. Feel free to let me know if you know one)

SlaveTats SE 
other then that obviously the original mods for the replacers

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/16/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

On 3/16/2024 at 12:38 PM, Alpia said:

Dragonborn's slave:
(didnt start with that one yet) it was suggested to me to do tats that a dominant dragonborn would apply on their sub/slave. Feel free to drop suggestions you are missing with other slavetats packs.

You could make modular tatts as 3 separate categories, stacked on top of each other on the belly or back:

Dragonborn's
[adjective]

[noun]

Adjectives: Little, personal, prized, favorite, stupid, dumb, beautiful, rebellious, obstinate, reluctant, devout, devoted, free-use, abandoned, former, top-notch, best, delectable, loyal, sturdy, busty, skinny, newest, latest, bratty, sassy, overconfident, eager, willing, "willing" (include quotes to show sarcasm), cheap, luxury, cock-gargling, pussy-munching, cum-guzzling, cock-cleaning, perverted, devious, eternal, permanent, faithful, conquered, sexy, sticky, loose, tight, natural, shameful, bashful, donated, naughty, trained

Nouns: Slut, Slave, Wench, Whore, Wife, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Lover, Trophy, Cock, Dick, Fuckhole, Fucktoy, Toy, Gigolo, Prostitute, Concubine, Sidepiece, Cock-Gargler, Cum-Guzzler, Pussy-Licker, Cock-Cleaner, Maid, Servant, Hostage, Loot, Booty, Prize, Stress-Reliever, Pet, Minx, Bimbo, MILF

Some of these work better than others. Several would only make sense with one or two combinations, those might be best as standalone tatts.

Also, the reason I keep saying "Dragonborn" and not "Dovahkiiin" is because I feel like only the Nords would use the term with any real frequency (even then, they say Dragonborn plenty often). It might work as a more personal tattoo (personal for the Dragonborn and sub/slave), I've been writing these down as large, billboard tattoos for a tavern/city to see. This next half of the post was written first, but the modular one is so ubiquitous I felt I should place it first.

I like the concept of these slaves being held at taverns while the Dragonborn adventures, especially as a way to gain passive income (which could be its own mod, but I'm here for tattoos). A couple varieties of "this hole reserved for Dragonborn only" would be good; the idea being the Dragonborn keeps his (or her) favorite hole available and clean for whenever he returns. "Handjobs, Thighjobs, and Titjobs only" with "Dragonborn's property" above or below would follow the same idea. "No penetration, Dragonborn's orders" also works.

In fact, a range of "hands-off eyecandy waitress/trophy" to "the Dragonborn likes me loose and sloppy" could fit the concept

One end could be (with Dragonborn ownership/fealty text):

-"Clothes must stay on"

-"No touching"
-"Hands Off"
-"Eyes only" or "Looks only"

These are more precise suggestions on the same end:

-"I'm the Dragonborn's slut"
-"Dragonborn's personal wench"

-"The Dragonborn's prized trophy"

-"The Dragonborn's favorite cock" 

-"The Dragonborn likes me tight"

-"Dragonborn supplied eyecandy"

The next step down would be what I started the post with, a wench probably serving drinks with a couple permitted sex acts
-"The Dragonborn has my key" (chastity belt)

-"Loaned by the Dragonborn, ask innkeeper about restrictions"

-"Please tease the Dragonborn's slut"
-"Dragonborn's property, No Breaking!" or "... treat gently" or "... don't leave marks"

Another step down would remove many of the restrictions on the patrons, and begin to place them on the sub/slave instead:
-"Catch me insulting the Dragonborn? You get a discount!"

-"Trained by the Dragonborn"
-"Support your hero, fuck the Dragonborn's whore"
-"Keep me busy until the Dragonborn gets back"

-"I need practice to please the Dragonborn"

-"Rescued by the Dragonborn, help me pay him back!"

And the last step would be full nymphomaniac/sex slave:
-"Plug my mouth with your cock if I insult the Dragonborn"

-"I'm free-use until I can please the Dragonborn"

-"The Dragonborn wants me loose" or "Loosen me up for the Dragonborn"

-"Report complaints to the Dragonborn"

-"Conquered by the Dragonborn, now you can do the same"

-"I cum too fast for the Dragonborn. Train me!"

I also like the advertisement tatts from Sexy Supplemental Slavetats, it might be fun for the Dragonborn to advertise as well
-"No charge for ladies *Dragonborn may join or watch"

-"I'm his slave, not his wife! Single ladies interested in the Dragonborn should try their luck!"

-"Want a conquered bandit to call your own? Commission one from the Dragonborn!"

Some others that don't fit the categories above
-"Dovahkiin's Dovah-cutie"

-"I get Thu'ums whispered between my legs"

-"The Dragonborn loves me like a wife

and fucks me like a slave"

-"I call the Dragonborn "Daddy"

He calls me anything he wants..."

-"I can't live without Dragonborn cock, so he takes me everywhere."

-"My boyfriend slays dragons"

2 hours ago, Eladano said:

Dragonborn's
[adjective]

[noun]

Thank you, thats the first time I get a suggestion someone actually spent a bit of time thinking on. That kinda suggestion is very appreciated.
The list of adjectives and nouns is appreciated independent from the modular stuff. I have a list of words, but there is some words in your suggestions that didnt came to mind for me.

One thing I'd recommend taking into consideration is the lenght of sentences and the words in them. I can still use most of them and some I can maybe rephrase. If they get too long I would have to write very small and with a thin line. You can barely see that kinda stuff from the usual distances you look at your character or others while playing.
You dont have to read further, but if you are curious in what I have to consider in regard to that:
-"Plug my mouth with your cock if I insult the Dragonborn" A sentence like this is good it has good options to split it. I would line it like that:
Plug my mouth
with your cock
    if I insult
the dragonborn

A example of too long would be this one.
-"I'm his slave, not his wife! Single ladies interested in the Dragonborn should try their luck!"
To give some visualization look in the spoiler
Even from a rather close distance you can barely still see it if I put it into one line to save some space "I'm his slave not his wife"
but making it bigger takes up more space and now it takes two lines. I could fit one more word, but splitting it like:
"I'm his slave not
 his wife! Single
ladies interested..."
would feel odd when reading it even if it would save some space, so I often times just have to accept wasting space and a sentence or rather two sentences like that end up with too many lines to read.
Generally speaking long words and long phrases that cant be split well are a problem, but one for me to deal with to make it look good.

Spoiler

image.png.f3650517199809d57af2f1041e64d7d2.pngScreenshot_27.jpg.03e8f462196f4072ebcf4176ea3e16da.jpg

There is two reasons why I started doing my own tattoo's and was unsatisfied with other tattoo's. One is readability/visibility the other is most make them in 2d space and ignore how the texture will get wrapped on the 3d model which leads to that distorted text.

16 hours ago, Alpia said:

I have a list of words, but there is some words in your suggestions that didnt came to mind for me.

I wrote down whatever came to mind as I made the post, so some work better than others. If one catches your eye, it was worth posting.

16 hours ago, Alpia said:

One thing I'd recommend taking into consideration is the lenght of sentences and the words in them.

Yeah, that's always the issue with the tatts; they need to fit on a person. Well, spelling errors and font choice also hurt, but recent tattoo packs have been pretty good on those fronts. Most of my focus was put on getting an idea/phrase I liked the sound of; I only edited or cut a couple for length. My intended use for tattoos in general is mostly for screenshots/story (so size isn't as much an issue), and I'm making a bit of a mistake here trying to tell a complete story through a tattoo. Your selected example, "I'm his slave, Not his wife!", doesn't strictly need anymore of the quote to function in a story, where I can just add details through images and dialogue.

"The Dragonborn loves me like a wife

and fucks me like a slave"

^This is in theme with the prompt, but clearly too long (I suppose I could have figured that out while brainstorming). However, it can be easily modified to

Dragonborn's Wife

(and fucktoy)

Or...     (graffiti)

Dragonborn's

Wife

(and

fucktoy)

Which would get (almost) the exact same message across.

Side note: I'm noticing that "Dragonborn" (and Dovahkiin, for that matter) is long enough to take up it's own line of text in almost all scenarios. Perhaps using Thane in some of the tatts would work out, given that the Player can become Thane of any hold.

List of revised suggestions (minus the ones that work if you just cut them in half, like the slave/wife example you used):

"Thu'um catcher" 

(pubic area, or just add an arrow)

"Daddy"

means

Dragonborn

Commission

conquered

bandits

like me

Dragonborn

says I cum

too fast

Free-Use
until I 

make the
Dragonborn
cum

Available

Until

Dragonborn

Returns

Dragonborn

says train

me hard

(or gently)

Actually, you could go with "Dragonborn's orders:" and make several different orders to choose from, like "Train Me", "Can't Say No", "No Anal", "No Discounts" etc.

Dragonborn's

Orders:
Can't
Say "No"

Edited by Eladano
Typo
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Eladano said:

List of revised suggestions (minus the ones that work if you just cut them in half, like the slave/wife example you used)

oh you didnt have to, but its appreciated. I just wanted to explain what I take into consideration and why some may work while others dont.

and I'm making a bit of a mistake here trying to tell a complete story through a tattoo.

very relatable I tend to do the same when I'm trying to come up with ideas. Then I scratch half of it as it just doesnt work out or turns out not making sense putting on the body as tattoo.

Well, spelling errors and font choice also hurt, but recent tattoo packs have been pretty good on those fronts.

Can agree to that, thats why I handwrite/paint mine, not using a font is more work, but each is unique and a bit different. I'm always thinking about putting spelling errors in I feel like especially for something like a bandit they would be somewhat natural, but hard to find a point where to start and where to stop with it. Same with the allignment of text to make it look more messy.

Edited by Alpia
9 hours ago, Eladano said:

I know this is a little out of scope, but have you considered chafe marks on the arms and legs for cuffs (maybe just wrists) and/or fingernail scratches on the back?

Not out of scope at all just cant tell you if and when I do things anymore. I have so much I want to do and not just for Skyrim. I'm experimenting with whatever slavetats or generally a overlay can do, so chafe marks are completely fine to put on my ever growing list. Pretty sure there was a mod out there that adds chafe marks, at least for the neck, not sure about wrists and legs, but I cant find it anymore. Well either way doing things like cuts, whip marks and wax is already something I experiment with, including normal maps to give them some sort of depth.

I love your packs, keep up the good work!

Some futa dom ideas:

Sissification/feminization lines talking about forcing males to become futa or girly. 

Forced impregnation/breeding

General lines about worshipping the futa like a goddess

There is a Dwemer font that is free and I would love to see a pack related to the Dwemer/Co structs. I imagine these are more like magical branding runes so should glow gold a bit https://www.fonts4free.net/dwemer-font.html

The typical words like Slave, Toy, Whore, ect

Centurion Lubricator

Spider Servicer

Blackreach Cumdump

Soulgem Charger w arrows to hole

Cyborg slave

Whore of Mzulft

Kagrenac's Bitch

Digging Slave

Sphere Slut

Only for construct lubrication

Rune Collar that says Dwemer slave

I would ideally use it with the Cyborg armor from Amazing world of Bikini Armor so i would say these are mostly Chest/Back/Stomach focused.

15 hours ago, Caligula Big said:

There is a Dwemer font that is free and I would love to see a pack related to the Dwemer/Co structs. I imagine these are more like magical branding runes so should glow gold a bit https://www.fonts4free.net/dwemer-font.html

The typical words like Slave, Toy, Whore, ect

Centurion Lubricator

Spider Servicer

Blackreach Cumdump

Soulgem Charger w arrows to hole

Cyborg slave

Whore of Mzulft

Kagrenac's Bitch

Digging Slave

Sphere Slut

Only for construct lubrication

Rune Collar that says Dwemer slave

I would ideally use it with the Cyborg armor from Amazing world of Bikini Armor so i would say these are mostly Chest/Back/Stomach focused.

The big issue I have with these kinda suggestions is that it really shows that you want me to do something specifically for you instead of thinking about something that everyone would use and enjoy. I would rather call that a commission rather then a suggestion especially if you even want me to do it in a font that you specifically want to see.

3 hours ago, Alpia said:

The big issue I have with these kinda suggestions is that it really shows that you want me to do something specifically for you instead of thinking about something that everyone would use and enjoy. I would rather call that a commission rather then a suggestion especially if you even want me to do it in a font that you specifically want to see.

I was just trying to frame the theme idea and giving a reference of what I imagined.

Edited by Caligula Big

Hello, your tatoos are amazing, I have downloded all of your mods ! The magic tatoos of "Licence" is very sexy.

So I want to know do you have interest to make some tatoos for Dibellan defender?

This mod add some tatoos for naked heroine.

4 hours ago, zittonâ…¡ said:

Hello, your tatoos are amazing, I have downloded all of your mods ! The magic tatoos of "Licence" is very sexy.

So I want to know do you have interest to make some tatoos for Dibellan defender?

Thank you glad you enjoy them. For your quesiton, no interest at all, but that goes for a big part of the tattoo's I ended up making anyway. I dont exclude making some at some point, but I'm long over the point where I should have started to set priorites. I think I'm easily busy till next year with what I want and have to do, just to give you an idea.

1 hour ago, Alpia said:

Thank you glad you enjoy them. For your quesiton, no interest at all, but that goes for a big part of the tattoo's I ended up making anyway. I dont exclude making some at some point, but I'm long over the point where I should have started to set priorites. I think I'm easily busy till next year with what I want and have to do, just to give you an idea.

Of course. It just a suggestion.

• 1 month later...