For the BRAVE NOOBIES, have mercy and get karma for leading us down the right road....

Hello Lovers Lab Clan members...

VIKING UP.

Got the Viking blood and heritage in me. Trying to track this mindblowing life today, with guys we know who are NOT Viking trying to use their "MAGE FAKENESS" to show us idiocy and daring us, DARING US to believe it. Watch their mouths. Watch who they say are the enemy. Watch MY mouth, no AI, (trust me, they can find it with many apps to locate programming discrepancies. We don't need to worry about AI until about 2030, when my robots come out of their pods. 

Anyway, I'm here at this newly discovered website I didn't know existed. That's what "surfing" is all about. I was a semipro surfer for almost 20 years, and every wave was different. And every babe on the beach still watched and admired. anyway, the freaky story of mine where SKYRIM was introduced to me by a very REAL GREAT HALL, introduced to me when I was DYING.. but no boring stuff. 

My question is this: I found SKYRIM by magic at the point of the destruction of my Life, physically and financially and emotionally. It came out of nowhere, but here's the track it set me on. I love SKYRIM and heard there were MODS of every type to install, but I think after STEAM, I saw the clumsy XBOX which I bought originally after playing my friend's hated MS platform (yeah, apple user from 1980 - Apple III!). I only went Mac cuz of dyslexia of command lines. lol. But, seeing this mind-blowing FPS in the Battlefield Series as it was taking off was too much to ignore.

can xbox run mods?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 6:26 AM, GutterPuppy said:

VIKING UP.

Got the Viking blood and heritage in me. Trying to track this mindblowing life today, with guys we know who are NOT Viking trying to use their "MAGE FAKENESS" to show us idiocy and daring us, DARING US to believe it. Watch their mouths. Watch who they say are the enemy. Watch MY mouth, no AI, (trust me, they can find it with many apps to locate programming discrepancies. We don't need to worry about AI until about 2030, when my robots come out of their pods. 

[Plus more stuff]

Were you high when you wrote all that? Not criticizing or judging, just curious.

On 2/12/2024 at 6:26 AM, GutterPuppy said:

VIKING UP.

Anyway, I'm here at this newly discovered website I didn't know existed. That's what "surfing" is all about. I was a semipro surfer for almost 20 years, and every wave was different. And every babe on the beach still watched and admired. anyway, the freaky story of mine where SKYRIM was introduced to me by a very REAL GREAT HALL, introduced to me when I was DYING.. but no boring stuff. 

My question is this: I found SKYRIM by magic at the point of the destruction of my Life, physically and financially and emotionally. It came out of nowhere, but here's the track it set me on. I love SKYRIM and heard there were MODS of every type to install, but I think after STEAM, I saw the clumsy XBOX which I bought originally after playing my friend's hated MS platform (yeah, apple user from 1980 - Apple III!). I only went Mac cuz of dyslexia of command lines. lol. But, seeing this mind-blowing FPS in the Battlefield Series as it was taking off was too much to ignore.

can xbox run mods?

To answer your actual question, as no one has yet, yes, Xbox can run mods – but only the ones officially approved by Beth. You aren’t going to find any of these mods there. You will need the game on computer for that. 

Edited by jfraser