TERA Armor CBBE Bodyslide++ addon with BBP/NOBBP uploaded

tomcat214

Warning!

Frigus just uploaded new version of TERA Armor ( ver 1.3 at nov 8 2013).

This addon is compatible ONLY with 1.1 and 1.2 version!

Install instructions.

Install Frigus CBBE TERA Armors Standalone --> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29411

Install Bodyslide++ --> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731/

Extract contents of my TERA Armor Bodyslide++ addon to Skyrim/DATA directory.

Run  Bodyslide++ to create bodies.

Armor/cloth and gloves/boots are collected in to 3 separate groups:

CB++ TERA Armors BBP Collection - contains all armor/cloth with BBP support

CB++ TERA Armors NOBBP Collection - contains all armor/cloth without BBP support

CB++ TERA Armors Boots and Gloves - contains boots and gloves (they have nothing to do with bbp/nobbp)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:

v 1.298:

- Fixed skirt on Viator armor (well, at list did my best ;) )

- Fixed panties on Quantum armor

- Fixed sliders xml file paths (forward slashes to backslashes)

v 1.297:

- First public version

CB++Tera_Collection-v-1.298.7z

Nice to see that you're finally done with these. :)

Gonna edit this post whenever Nexus let's me download the requirements.

EDIT: Well, I didn't test all of them yet, but I like the wide-waist look I made for this one (image). All in all you've definitely done a great job!

post-85595-0-45158300-1383437568_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Well, I didn't test all of them yet, but I like the wide-waist look I made for this one (image). All in all you've definitely done a great job!

About armor on picture: do you mean creased skirt?

That's bone weight edit mess. Fixed butt, but ruined front :(

I'll repair this in next version.

Seems that some of the bbp armors are trying to export to a incorrect file path (slashes are backwards / instead of \) donno if its only my end. Cntrl build still works though.

IT will export the meshes fine if the file and directory are already created though.

Well, development was done in Linux, that's where / slashes comes from.

I'll check if I can adopt build scripts to swap / -->  \

Seems that some of the bbp armors are trying to export to a incorrect file path (slashes are backwards / instead of \) donno if its only my end. Cntrl build still works though.

IT will export the meshes fine if the file and directory are already created though.

Well, development was done in Linux, that's where / slashes comes from.

I'll check if I can adopt build scripts to swap / -->  \

i edited the scripts for myself, and added only the build script in the archive below, so have fun

CB++Tera_Collection-v-1.297-Buildscript.zip

About armor on picture: do you mean creased skirt?

That's bone weight edit mess. Fixed butt, but ruined front :(

I'll repair this in next version.

I uploaded the image only to show off the outfit, not to report a bug. But yeah, nice. :P

i edited the scripts for myself, and added only the build script in the archive below, so have fun

attachicon.gifCB++Tera_Collection-v-1.297-Buildscript.zip

Thanks a lot.

Though i was talking not about xml files, but perl build automation scripts i wrote and use for sliders generation.

This is not the last armor collection, I'm working on, so I'll have tho fix those anyway :) Developer's kitchen :)

Thanks, awesome indeed, thanks all of the modders that keeps making CBBE the best body support in Skyrim....

Little question (that i'll figure out myself right now anyway cause im downloading this) it has pregnancy node? ;o

Yes. But some armor/cloth will snap, when pregnancy slider is set to 100%

I did not put much of attention to this particular slider, but most of outfits survive 60-80% of that node without breaking.

Thanks, awesome indeed, thanks all of the modders that keeps making CBBE the best body support in Skyrim....

Little question (that i'll figure out myself right now anyway cause im downloading this) it has pregnancy node? ;o

I did not put much of attention to this particular slider, but most of outfits survive 60-80% of that node without breaking.

No, it doesn't have a pregnancy node. It's BBP only, no TBBP or belly bones. But it does have a pregnancy belly slider in CB++. You're switching up bones with sliders here. :)

Oh well, one usually don't touch this slider since you're suposed to let the pregnancy mods to do it for you, and as long at its minimaly compatible with plugins like HentaiPregnancy or SexLab Procretation its simply another more reason to use your mod. Ty.

Edit:

No, it doesn't have a pregnancy node. It's BBP only, no TBBP or belly bones. But it does have a pregnancy belly slider in CB++.

Uhm... Does that means no compatibiliy with sexlab procreation, hentai and such? As in you can set the slider in the tool but nothing changes in game or...?

Uhm... Does that means no compatibiliy with sexlab procreation, hentai and such? As in you can set the slider in the tool but nothing changes in game or...?

Exactly. :)

When the new tools release you will be able to import the armors you want to have those compatibility for into Outfit Studio yourself and copy the TBBP + belly bones/weights easily.

Exactly. :)

When the new tools release you will be able to import the armors you want to have those compatibility for into Outfit Studio yourself and copy the TBBP + belly bones/weights easily.

Lother, sorry for misinformation. Mixed up node and slider.

Thanks, Cell !

Archived