TERA Armor CBBE Bodyslide++ addon with BBP/NOBBP uploaded

tomcat214

Awesome work! Any chance that this could be enabled for pregnancy mods? I don't know how much of a work it would be but since in BodySlide you can actually get the shape done with one of the belly sliders, I wonder if it's actually easy?

No idea about pregnancy mods. Not planning and not considering it. Sorry.

Awesome work! Any chance that this could be enabled for pregnancy mods? I don't know how much of a work it would be but since in BodySlide you can actually get the shape done with one of the belly sliders, I wonder if it's actually easy?

:(

wait shouldnt it work with Weight-enabled pregnancy mod? The slider is there, and there are mods like beeing female/procreation that uses weight to change the slider of the armor?

You could now do that yourself using Outfit Studio in BodySlide 2.0 (released now). :)

Hello Tomcat,

I'm not sure if you've ever tried Chronotriggers Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP.

You can find it on the Nexus.  It's really amazing.

However, I do like the Tera Armours and clothes an aweful lot.  It would be absolutley amazing if you would consider making the bra and panties removable, or as Chronotrigger's term is "zappable" in the bodyslde.

Would you please consider doing something like this.  Only a handful of Tera armour sets would be feasable.  The dresses would not of course.

Thanks in advance.

However, I do like the Tera Armours and clothes an aweful lot.  It would be absolutley amazing if you would consider making the bra and panties removable, or as Chronotrigger's term is "zappable" in the bodyslde.

Would you please consider doing something like this.  Only a handful of Tera armour sets would be feasable.  The dresses would not of course.

I'll consider this while converting Frigus TERA 1.3

Yet no promises. Concern with understanding, please.

Hello,

First off, thanks for this!  I've been wanting this for a while now, so again, thanks for your work.  Secondly, while in bodyslide -- am I doing something wrong?  I'm not able to get the armor I want to look skin tight on the body I've made.  There's gap between the armor and my characters body; everywhere.

Thanks in advance!

There's gap between the armor and my characters body; everywhere.

The gap is all the same as in original armor set. This is bodyslide conversion, so all gapes from original armor set preserved :)

May be it will look better with TERA 1.3 version :)

You're absolutely right, I installed both UNP and CBBE (non-slider support) versions of the mod, and there's plenty of gap between armor and characters body.  The only difference is that some armors fit to the characters body better than others.

Welp, maybe in 1.3 as you say!  Thanks again sir.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

so the bodysliders are working for me, thanks for that :)

I'd like to have TBBP as well, though. At least it's not working for me in-game. Additional breast weight sliders added by RaceMenu also get ignored. I'd like to try the capabilities of Caliente's new Outfit Studio, which *should* be capable of converting the armors into TBBP versions (since they are already CBBE that shouldn't be too difficult), but I can't find anything in your file structures. For example, I wanted to try the Viator Armor. No chance to find the correct .nif file - and there's way too many to open them one by one in NifSkope and check if it's the right one. If there is any relation between in-game armor name and directory name, then I don't see it, sorry ^_^'  Perhaps someone can  clarify?

ok so im not sure how I did it, i got the xenocite armor bbp to work and the royalrite bbp to work but only for an npc when i put it on my charater wears it  I ctd.sigh lol im know ive posted similar post but damn it i want all the boobs to bounce lol, guess im more lawl venting than asking a question sorry

• 2 weeks later...

ok so im not sure how I did it, i got the xenocite armor bbp to work and the royalrite bbp to work but only for an npc when i put it on my charater wears it  I ctd.sigh lol im know ive posted similar post but damn it i want all the boobs to bounce lol, guess im more lawl venting than asking a question sorry

try with bodyslide v2 it worked for me...

So I really wanted this to work, but I've hit a wall and can't seem to make it work.

I had the Tera CBBE standalone 1.3  version installed so I uninstalled manually (opposed to using NMM to do it), made a new save, installed what I thought was the 1.1 and patch to 1.2 version via NMM only to find its showing them as 1.3.

I uninstalled those and installed the 1.1 +1.2 manually. 

I already had bodyslide++ (v 2)

Extracted the plugin for this file into the appropriate folders.

ran bodyslide, created my CBBE advanced with BBP bodies.

.... no jiggle.

ok do I need to batch create for the outfits?, try that.

nope still no jiggle.

Checked armor on NPCs (followers) no jiggle

Do I even still have jiggle?? (apply jiggle clothes that worked in the past) Yep still have jiggle.

Repeat previous steps with the bodyslide++ v1

same results.

So.. What step did I botch? I'm not an expert with body slide but I followed the instructions on this page and the body slide page for "creating bodies" as stated in the original post to the letter.

could the tera CBBE author have updated all his/her files on the D/L page to 1.3 and that is whats messing this up? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

In any event, this is a fantastic addition to the modding community and greatly appreciated.

So I really wanted this to work, but I've hit a wall and can't seem to make it work.

I had the Tera CBBE standalone 1.3  version installed so I uninstalled manually (opposed to using NMM to do it), made a new save, installed what I thought was the 1.1 and patch to 1.2 version via NMM only to find its showing them as 1.3.

I uninstalled those and installed the 1.1 +1.2 manually. 

I already had bodyslide++ (v 2)

Extracted the plugin for this file into the appropriate folders.

ran bodyslide, created my CBBE advanced with BBP bodies.

.... no jiggle.

ok do I need to batch create for the outfits?, try that.

nope still no jiggle.

Checked armor on NPCs (followers) no jiggle

Do I even still have jiggle?? (apply jiggle clothes that worked in the past) Yep still have jiggle.

Repeat previous steps with the bodyslide++ v1

same results.

So.. What step did I botch? I'm not an expert with body slide but I followed the instructions on this page and the body slide page for "creating bodies" as stated in the original post to the letter.

could the tera CBBE author have updated all his/her files on the D/L page to 1.3 and that is whats messing this up? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

In any event, this is a fantastic addition to the modding community and greatly appreciated.

Did you install XP32 Maximum Skeleton ?

*snip*

Did you install XP32 Maximum Skeleton ?

Yes, I have jiggle with other jiggle complaint clothing just not this set, heck I even went so far as runing fins again just as a precaution to make sure something crazy had not happened and it was un installed.

It may have been stated and I missed it, but use batch build in bodyslide2 and only build the "TERA Armors BBP Collection" and gloves/boots. If you batch build both versions, or just the "TERA Armors NOBBP Collection," you won't have jiggle.

I saw that when i did the initial batch build and left out those "noBBP" ones still no jiggle. 

has any one had the plugin successfully work with 1.3 I think thats where the issue lies. nexsus is feeding me 1.3 regardless of what version i pick on the files page

I've run the 1.3 version before and applied BBP patch, they worked on the older armours (I know, for example, that BBP worked on Val Tirkai). The new armour sets that were added in won't have BBP because we don't have slider sets for them yet, if /none/ of them are working at all I'm afraid I don't know what that problem is.

Archived