TERA Armor CBBE Bodyslide++ addon with BBP/NOBBP uploaded

tomcat214

Thx a lot for your great work  :angel: Cheer!!!! . Only wanna tell you that, after I test this mod with Procreation mod, It work really well also :heart:  :heart:

PS. I'm looking for anothers set of Mage robe (non-Vanilla) for along time but not found anything look good like Tera armor set that you convert them ^_^

Is this mod compatible with this mod?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37026/?

I don't think it is since one is based on asianboy tera conversions for unp and this one is based on frigus cbbe version. I've had some problem even with the unp version where without a patch it would instantly crash my game. You could still try replacing them manually but then you would probably have clipping issues.

I can work these mods (5 in reality, Tera Armor UNP, Tera and Tera CBBE Armor Armor Boots HDT and Stanalone CBBE Tera Armor) with a small copy / paste boots.

???

He probably meant swapping the cbbe boots with the hdt version. I tried that myself and even with the cbbe++ preset with extremely lean legs I'm using, I've had clipping issues. Probably using negative values for calves and thighs you could make it work, though the results wouldn't be necessarily pleasing.

He probably meant swapping the cbbe boots with the hdt version. I tried that myself and even with the cbbe++ preset with extremely lean legs I'm using, I've had clipping issues. Probably using negative values for calves and thighs you could make it work, though the results wouldn't be necessarily pleasing.

Thanks, got it.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. Nice work. I just downloaded it, and of course, 1.3 from Nexus. Then, naturally, realized this doesn't work with that release. xD

But really awesome work none the less! I love when people do CB++ conversions for sets I like because it means my characters don't look like hefers when they wear the tera outfits!

Very nice work . Ive downloaded it and everything worked fine first but after reinstalling Skyrim , tried to install mod again but with no results , get message "cat save meshe(es)" and preview wouldnt work too . wonder if im doing anything wrong .

Very nice work . Ive downloaded it and everything worked fine first but after reinstalling Skyrim , tried to install mod again but with no results , get message "cat save meshe(es)" and preview wouldnt work too . wonder if im doing anything wrong .

Did you install first the original mod from nexus?I think it's a prerequisite

i think i did . then ive copied and pasted Groups xml file to my bodyslide/groups folder and Slider Sets xml file to my bodyslide/slidersets folder . thats all i needed 1st time , but now it doesnt work :(

i think i did . then ive copied and pasted Groups xml file to my bodyslide/groups folder and Slider Sets xml file to my bodyslide/slidersets folder . thats all i needed 1st time , but now it doesnt work :(

You also have to merge the ShapeData folders, that's why it can't find the meshes.

Archived