Horny Creatures - OStim Port

View File

Ported the Horny Creatures mod by MadMansGun that was originally for Sexlab to work with Ostim. 

I couldn't find any ports of creature animations for Ostim so ayoooo made my own using Ostim tools.

Requires:

- Nasty Critters --> 

- Horny Creatures --> 

- Ostim Standalone --> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/98163

Would be easier and more interesting making defeat animations compatible with Ostim than making it handle sex with animals, imo sexlab as outdated and buggy as how it is, should be the one handling creature animations. But cheers i wish you luck, agressive animations would be cool to have.

On 2/14/2024 at 8:47 PM, MizzaNoxxels said:

take your time with this if you are still working on it and want to work on it, completely up to you when it comes to polishing this mod but nonetheless it is really impresive you are making it work

Thank you, I'm been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to make this all work. In theory what I do should work but it's not in game which is the issue I'm having

its all good man, don't beat yourself over it. the main things that most people would like is to only have one framework and not need to have two for regular sex anims and sexlab creatures, since personally I don't use sexlab but if I did I would only use it for spriggans and atronachs the werewolves would be a plus. but at the moment not really doing that

On 2/14/2024 at 10:45 PM, zergface said:

Would be easier and more interesting making defeat animations compatible with Ostim than making it handle sex with animals, imo sexlab as outdated and buggy as how it is, should be the one handling creature animations. But cheers i wish you luck, agressive animations would be cool to have.

This works with Ostim standalone ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 2:52 PM, KitsuneUwU said:

This works with Ostim standalone ;)

Does it works with the last OStim version? The last time I tried it was very buggy with Flower Girls, I reported a lot there to see how it worked, but the author just gave up and so did I. I never tried OStim until now and is so easy to use and it's faster than SexLab, so I've been adding a lot of stuff related to it.

Another option that also uses OStim for defeat stuff is Mark of Arkay, and it's an alternative to similar mods like Death Alternative and Shadow of Skyrim.

Edited by KingstonPrince7
On 2/27/2024 at 10:27 PM, hipster-cthulu said:

Are there any special things you needed to do in order to get this working? Was there any special process? Did you run it through FNIS?

I have so, so many questions.

For what I remember, Yamete REDUX only requieres your Sex Framework of choice and it's animation packs. So if you use OStim it should be safe to use Nemesis only, but the question here is if Yamete REDUX is compatible with the last OStim version, because Yamete REDUX's last version is from 2022.