On 1/29/2024 at 9:30 AM, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

image-3.png

Hide contents

image-2.png

Hide contents

image-1.png

Hey buddy, mind sharing the mods?, I tryed joining the server as you posted, but it seems to be expired and can't find a way to get in.

3 hours ago, mugijos said:

Hey buddy, mind sharing the mods?, I tryed joining the server as you posted, but it seems to be expired and can't find a way to get in.

These should be on page 19 of this thread! As individual downloads!

On 2/9/2024 at 5:33 PM, aegis1112 said:

lilynude1.png.5624bfece01ee1b255b08f9ea0a716bd.png

Here is Lily's nude mod. But when I modify Lily's unique mesh, Lily won't smile in the gym. So Lily is normal in the gym video.

Lilynude_P.pak 5.66 MB · 763 downloads   HunterbyLily_P.pak 5.66 MB · 577 downloads   BelieverbyLily_P.pak 5.66 MB · 715 downloads   FamalesoldierbyLily_P.pak 5.66 MB · 605 downloads

Btw Zoe's hair would be jiggle now. NOT float....

ZoeNude_P.pak 6.83 MB · 685 downloads   HunterbyZoe_P.pak 6.16 MB · 665 downloads   MalesoldierbyZoe_P.pak 6.84 MB · 657 downloads   FamalesoldierbyZoe_P.pak 6.16 MB · 613 downloads

Female solider were replaced by Zoe. I Misspelled it.

zoezoe.png.62068d46402fbb80b6f89d0770b9152e.png

Each PAK can be used individually. Perhaps.

Here

Oh I saw those, but those change to either Zoe or Lily, I wanted the one that changes the player model to busty one from Rocheste Dorm and the armors, That's why I'm looking someone who can share DD's mods. Thanks for the pointers though.

On 1/21/2024 at 2:11 AM, DoctaSax said:

Please don't upload mods that aren't yours.

The original thread was taken down because the mod showcased was paywalled - and people also got up in arms about it. I'm informed that the author will do a proper free release in due time, so in the mean time just try and relax.

17 minutes ago, LadyJade90 said:

by all means link to the place where they are available. as at the moment the original pages are gone and there is no way to get them otherwise

Don't ask me, ask the moderators. Maybe try a dm rather than posting out in the open. I don't know, I don't really mind what you do but I am just trying to help save you or anyone else from running afoul of the moderators.

1 hour ago, ADfefdas said:

I can't get over how big the hands on these character models are now that someone pointed it out to me. They are just freakishly huge.

You should take a close look at Anubis. The bracers kind of hide their arm so it's harder to notice teh size comparison but their hand could wrap around your body.

4 hours ago, Innersight said:

You should take a close look at Anubis. The bracers kind of hide their arm so it's harder to notice teh size comparison but their hand could wrap around your body.

Hand : 5 fingers
Feet : 3 toes (X

• 1 month later...