6 hours ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

Your covering the best parts in all the armors. Remove the nipple & pussy covers plz! No point in having it in just one armor.

Ā 

Because I keep getting requests for it, there will be two versions available. One will be full exposure and the other will be very skimpy. The full exposure version will be completed first since it requires a lot less work. The second version will be completed not long after.

7 hours ago, hofuko667 said:

Ā 

Is the only way to open and repackage pak.files with FModel and UnrealPak? Or is there an easier tool?

Ā 

I just want to replace the background of the main menu with something naughty.

Ā 

Ā 

Pak files are basically zip files, just change the extension to zip and use 7zip to work on it.Ā  Experiences may differ.Ā  On that note, don't forget to make a backup first.

Edited by packor
8 hours ago, nightwalkerxx said:

How do I go about installing these with Vortex? I downloaded a collection off of nexus and want to add these armors on. is that possible?

click install from file or you can install mods directly from the website.

37 minutes ago, aegis1112 said:

I stitched nan6 and Blehbreh's mod and then nude Zoe is here. Also female soldier and hunter replaced by Zoe.

Ā 

zoehunter.png.39eaf2045a9a6debc929350eb7242ebe.png

Ā 

ZoeNudewithSoldierHunter_P.pak 8.15 MBĀ Ā·Ā 13 downloads ZoeNude_P.pak 6.83 MBĀ Ā·Ā 7 downloads

If you only want nude Zoe, choose the ZoeNude_p.

Ā 

Let's splatoon. I changed Lamball's picture.

Ā 

splatoon.png.66ee07f6f0b6becfae5dac2625813e61.png

Ā 

LamballDecalSticker_P.pak 32.52 kBĀ Ā·Ā 3 downloads

Ā 

The question is... do it jiggle though?

46 minutes ago, aegis1112 said:

I stitched nan6 and Blehbreh's mod and then nude Zoe is here. Also female soldier and hunter replaced by Zoe.

Ā 

Ā 

thank you and the original author blehbreh for this. would love to see more nude human female mods. especially ones replacing pals

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, aegis1112 said:

Ā 

Ā 

ZoeNudewithSoldierHunter_P.pak 8.15 MBĀ Ā·Ā 17 downloads ZoeNude_P.pak 6.83 MBĀ Ā·Ā 11 downloads

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

LamballDecalSticker_P.pak 32.52 kBĀ Ā·Ā 4 downloads

Do you need anything special for the Lamball decal pal?

5 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

Ā 

The question is... do it jiggle though?

Ā 

I have some questions is the hair can't be flowing and I don't know which jiggle parameter value is better. Your mod's jiggle is awesome.

Ā 

Btw a tiny Zoe could be a nice choose.

Ā 

tinyzoe.png.517679225c9d83efc99c3cc0bcd74b82.png

Ā 

It's terrible. I'm not good modeling.

1 hour ago, aegis1112 said:

Ā 

I have some questions is the hair can't be flowing and I don't know which jiggle parameter value is better. Your mod's jiggle is awesome.

Ā 

Btw a tiny Zoe could be a nice choose.

Ā 

tinyzoe.png.517679225c9d83efc99c3cc0bcd74b82.png

Ā 

It's terrible. I'm not good modeling.

Ā 

I would assume that the replacement Zoe's hair isn't flowing because it's missing a component to it somewhere. Maybe it would be a physics asset or something like that. Haven't delved into NPC replacement yet myself, so I can't be sure.

On 2/2/2024 at 11:53 PM, urielmanx7 said:

On a side note. Am I the only one that is slightly disturbed by the how the character's hands are shaped?Ā 

Ā 

Nope... they are creepy.

Ā 

After going 32/32/32 on sliders... 25/32/32 with nude mod... them hands are just......Ā  creepy.Ā  HA HA

Ā 

Nude mods getting better... waiting for head I use to be added to working pile.Ā  (hate 1st one...)Ā  Abit of shame to get small breasts, you have to look like you haven't had food in several months.

Another Nude Mod, Another Big Tiddy Only Club Party.. T__T

15 hours ago, aegis1112 said:

Ā 

Ā 

ZoeNudewithSoldierHunter_P.pak 8.15 MBĀ Ā·Ā 272 downloads ZoeNude_P.pak 6.83 MBĀ Ā·Ā 232 downloads

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

LamballDecalSticker_P.pak 32.52 kBĀ Ā·Ā 52 downloads

Is it possible you could do the soldier Zoe and the hunter lilly?

Just so everyone is aware, some users on Nexus reported an issue with the textures on the Heat Resist Metal Armor in my exposed armor mod, I've uploaded a patched version that fixes this issue. Those who are using the mod might want to get the new file before they run into immersion breaking default UE grey textures in game. Sorry for the inconvenience!

any nude mod for human NPC? not a mod that replace them into a different one but what I want is to transform them into girls. like those male merchants or officer, transform them into girls and make them thickĀ šŸ„µ

21 minutes ago, LadyJade90 said:

im kinda surprised there isn't a single good lovander mod i figuredĀ  there'd be a few by this point

I thought the same. I think it's that modders just are taking the obvious bait. Still surprising tho

It's like people looked at Lovander (and Lyleen, judging by how there's nothing for her yet) and figured "There'll be tons of people making mods for that so I don't need to" and then no one does it.