3 hours ago, Kagato33 said:

There's more than 3 factions, the syndicate, Free pal, the Pyros, the Science police, the guards at the preserves, and 2 types of common NPCs as well as a few semi unique  people out in the world. 

Did a little testing. the female soldier is the npc at the camp fire at the original starting location.  I've not found the male soldier yet.

well, that's interesting.  "male soldier" and "female soldier" were certainly not wat I was expecting them to be then.

Edited by packor
6 hours ago, Kagato33 said:

There's more than 3 factions, the syndicate, Free pal, the Pyros, the Science police, the guards at the preserves, and 2 types of common NPCs as well as a few semi unique  people out in the world. 

Did a little testing. the female soldier is the npc at the camp fire at the original starting location.  I've not found the male soldier yet.

Could be the male mercenaries but that would be hard to test. I've only seen them spawn once in 130 hours

On 2/7/2024 at 11:09 AM, Blehbreh said:

Just so everyone is aware, some users on Nexus reported an issue with the textures on the Heat Resist Metal Armor in my exposed armor mod, I've uploaded a patched version that fixes this issue. Those who are using the mod might want to get the new file before they run into immersion breaking default UE grey textures in game. Sorry for the inconvenience!

not big a deal, bro. again, really appreciate your job!  and i am still eager to play as lily/zoe with no outfit. maybe you can replace the head of player with lily/zoe's head, that might reduce your work.

On 2/9/2024 at 11:33 PM, aegis1112 said:

Here is Lily's nude mod. But when I modify Lily's unique mesh, Lily won't smile in the gym. So Lily is normal in the gym video.

Btw Zoe's hair would be jiggle now. NOT float....

Female solider were replaced by Zoe. I Misspelled it.

Each PAK can be used individually. Perhaps.

nice work!

there is a question that this(Play as Lily at Palworld Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com))  cannot work with your mods.

i guess that you replace the original lily/zoe, so that the nude version of lily/zoe is a base for the other mods. and i guess that the (play as lily) mod is just using the base model of lily/zoe so that i can combine your mod with it, meaning i CAN PLAY AS A NUDE LILY. actually, it couldn't. 

could you please make an additional version that players can play as nude lily/zoe?

42 minutes ago, SAGATAKIN said:

nice work!

there is a question that this(Play as Lily at Palworld Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com))  cannot work with your mods.

i guess that you replace the original lily/zoe, so that the nude version of lily/zoe is a base for the other mods. and i guess that the (play as lily) mod is just using the base model of lily/zoe so that i can combine your mod with it, meaning i CAN PLAY AS A NUDE LILY. actually, it couldn't. 

could you please make an additional version that players can play as nude lily/zoe?

This is what you need. It's working.

lilylily.png.1be7fc303d6effcd4826b62a5ef5bab1.png

3 hours ago, Kagato33 said:

Can you tell us which of the npcs are the male soldier is? and do you know where they are?

In fact I don't know either. Maybe forget it.

I didn't play the game in English, so I couldn't distinguish the factions.

Hunter is Syndicate. Believer is Free Pal Alliance Devout. This is their NPC ID in palworld's pak.

On 2/10/2024 at 5:27 AM, Kagato33 said:

Oh, thank you! I used the female soldier replacing option for Zoe and have been searching far and wide what it replaces and never visiting the beginning lol.
So apparently the female soldier/male soldier ones are unique NPC's by the campfires and therefor we can only replace one NPC instead of the whole groups. That's nice, as it did feel a bit weird seeing 5 Lily's running to attack me during a raid. I mean, it was welcome, but is also a bit immersion breaking.

Edit: Can confirm that femalesoldier one replaces the first NPC lady at the campfire. Can also share that there is no "male soldier" campfire sitter anywhere near the spawn/respawn points on the map from the beginning. Went through all of em thinking maybe it's one of the campfire people near these, but nope. I guess that's one quest I'll have now, to find the "malesoldier" on the map :D

Edited by KNiles
3 hours ago, KNiles said:

Oh, thank you! I used the female soldier replacing option for Zoe and have been searching far and wide what it replaces and never visiting the beginning lol.
So apparently the female soldier/male soldier ones are unique NPC's by the campfires and therefor we can only replace one NPC instead of the whole groups. That's nice, as it did feel a bit weird seeing 5 Lily's running to attack me during a raid. I mean, it was welcome, but is also a bit immersion breaking.

I can't say for sure they are unique but They are at least not used often. 

12 hours ago, aegis1112 said:

that's what you need.

thanks for your reply.

i have used that mod, and it is a real masterpiece. but in my opinion, i am more likely to use your nude mod because lily/zoe's body shape is more attractive and has jiggle physic. 

1 minute ago, juscas said:

anyone willing to replace the eternal fire guys on mount obsidian with zoe or lily? or even a clone of the mc? need more human girls..would love to see pals get replaced too

I feel like the game is going to be oversaturated with Naked Zoe & Lily models. I wish there was more to choose from. However, I would be fine with a color swap like making their hair red or something.

51 minutes ago, FFT_DarkKnight said:

I feel like the game is going to be oversaturated with Naked Zoe & Lily models. I wish there was more to choose from. However, I would be fine with a color swap like making their hair red or something.

im all for red haired lily lol but yeah model swaps of more than those two will be awesome

On 2/10/2024 at 12:33 AM, aegis1112 said:

lilynude1.png.5624bfece01ee1b255b08f9ea0a716bd.png

これがリリーのヌードmodです。しかし、リリーのユニークなメッシュを修正すると、リリーはジムで笑顔になりません。だからリリーはジムのビデオでは普通です。

Lilynude_P.朴 5.66メガバイト · 436 ダウンロード   HunterbyLily_P.朴 5.66メガバイト · 347 ダウンロード   BelieverbyLily_P.朴 5.66メガバイト · 432 ダウンロード   FamalesoldierbyLily_P.朴 5.66メガバイト · 349 ダウンロード

ところで、ゾーイの髪は今揺れているでしょう。フロートではありません...。

ZoeNude_P.朴 6.83メガバイト · 390 ダウンロード   HunterbyZoe_P.朴 6.16メガバイト · 387 ダウンロード   MalesoldierbyZoe_P.朴 6.84メガバイト · 401 ダウンロード   FamalesoldierbyZoe_P.朴 6.16メガバイト · 363 ダウンロード

女性兵士はゾーイと交代した。スペルを間違えました。

zoezoe.png.62068d46402fbb80b6f89d0770b9152e.png

各 PAK は個別に使用できます。たぶん。

I'm using google translate

Modified in "MalesoldierbyZoe_P.pak"

"Burly Merc" randomly appears in the forest near "Small Settlement"

I hope this information is helpful.image.png.a4f319b1b8f78dc2877c7def5bc7447a.pngPalworldScreenshot2024_02.13-03_08_51_72.png.169ab72f70f1213b2b111d7fae7c0385.png

On 2/9/2024 at 11:33 PM, aegis1112 said:

lilynude1.png.5624bfece01ee1b255b08f9ea0a716bd.png

Here is Lily's nude mod. But when I modify Lily's unique mesh, Lily won't smile in the gym. So Lily is normal in the gym video.

Lilynude_P.pak 5.66 MB · 533 downloads   HunterbyLily_P.pak 5.66 MB · 418 downloads   BelieverbyLily_P.pak 5.66 MB · 527 downloads   FamalesoldierbyLily_P.pak 5.66 MB · 433 downloads

Btw Zoe's hair would be jiggle now. NOT float....

ZoeNude_P.pak 6.83 MB · 483 downloads   HunterbyZoe_P.pak 6.16 MB · 480 downloads   MalesoldierbyZoe_P.pak 6.84 MB · 485 downloads   FamalesoldierbyZoe_P.pak 6.16 MB · 443 downloads

Female solider were replaced by Zoe. I Misspelled it.

zoezoe.png.62068d46402fbb80b6f89d0770b9152e.png

Each PAK can be used individually. Perhaps.

Please make a version of Zoe with the skirt on (shorter one if possible)

Edited by SOULzki