For all Skyrim 3D Models Lovers

dje34

Do you like seeing your character or NPCs/Followers in all their glory ?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Which Camera mod are you using ?

• Customizable Camera
    • Player Size Adjuster and First Person Camera Height Fix
    • ANIMCAM Hotkey
    • TFC Key - Free Fly Camera
    • Other (please share with us !)
  2. 2. Which Female Body Replacer mod are you using ?

• Caliente's Female Body Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- (or variant)
    • UNP (or variant)
    • Acdale EyeCandy Body -ADEC- (or variant)
    • SeveNBase (or variant)
    • Other (again, please share with us!)
  3. 3. Which Follower mod are you using (so you can keep an eye on them) ?

• Ultimate Follower Overhaul
    • Amazing Follower Tweaks
    • Simple Mutliple Followers
    • Extensible Follower Framework
    • Other (share with us, please !)

Hi, Lovers Lab Members !

Because we all love our Skyrim character(s) (and maybe NPCs too) , I'd like to ask you what's your choice in these categories ! 

Please, feel free to explain your choices because some of us could have a better experience of Skyrim with the mods you are using !

I use ANIM Hotkey, because I don't know the others but I think I'll try another one, please help me to choose which one I should install !

I use CBBE because it's the 1st mod I installed with NMM (it wasn't on the Steam Workshop!), I know it's not a good reason but I also like the CB++ sliders to make a really opulent female character (I even use the sliders with RaceMenu ingame to make them bigger) when I'm in the mood for this (my character is a Dibella Agent, why couldn't she have some Dibella really useful blessing instead of just doing more damage to men :P  ?)

I used UFO because this way I could run all around skyrim with my private bodyguards in Legendary Difficulty , and I could make em wear some really naughty clothes/armors or even none, but now that I used BOSS and saw all the dirty scripts I uninstalled it (or on my way to, it's more complicated than the other mods, it seems, to uninstall properly)

Your turn, guys ! And feel free to tell us what is the best skyrim mod of all time according to you, and why, it could help some users !

See you soon !

Customizable Camera (got some nice extra features ini tweaks can't touch..."view mode" and different cam settings when sneaking etc.)

Dream Girl TBBP (most well done body currently...animates the best)

Ultimate Follower Overhaul (always used this and have not tried others tbh)

• 3 months later...

Customizeable Camera + (immersive first person)

SeVenBase

None

I did use UFO but got fed up with followers, especially getting in the way when i swing my greatsword at the mob in front of me but hits my follower behind the mob instead, besides i'd rather dungeon crawl on my own anyway.

Also thot i'd cut back on scripts, so UFO was one of the few that got the chop.

Havn't tried the others and tbh not planning too.

The only camera mod I use is Immersive First Person View. I spend most of my time in 1st, I find it more immersive that way.

I use UNP variants all the time, usually just base UNP.

I don't usually use follower mods, but recently have been using Puppet Master to take control of followers. Plus it has some cool SexLab twists with it.

Enhanced 3D person camera though it's not for filming it just adjust your POV for playing. Very powerful though it seems to be taken down now.

CBBE because I like the sliders. I got it first as the other as far as I remember that competed with it at first was UNP which had small breasts and  no hips. I like meat but I admit UNP looks sexy in outfits, though when I did play I prefer vanilla outfits and only skimpy when my PC is in the taverns.

Tried some follower mods but then stopped as more annoyance than anything.

Went back to oblivion as its more fun.

Archived