Kitiara: Anyone have the most recent version?

• 2 weeks later...

I got kitiara from anna the voice actress who  scripted, va and stuff for kitiara. though she said keep it quiet or give it out in pm only. she has as much right to kitiara as dk.

Hopefully at some point she will add some more lines to the character. Perhaps as optional add on to the mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Content of the archive :

Seq folder.
Kitiara.bsa
Kitiara.esp

Then, content of what could be the readme on page 2 of this thread.
Then "looks like a piece of paper", guess it is that way on your end, maybe because you do not have either winrar/7z or another extractor able to open that format (.7z, one of the most efficient (at last for common user) archive format atm).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Over rated mod is over rated imo. I fail to see why this mod is soooo good. Why, because she talks like a phone sex operator? Sigh... She is pretty though.

"I fail to see why this mod is soooo good.  Why, because she talks like a phone sex operator?"   -   YES!!!!  THAT IS WHY!!!!  How many followers do you have downloaded that does that?  -_-  As far as I can tell, custom voiced followers are def few in number compared to normal followers, so when you find one that talks like a phone sex operator, you download that file, and you backup that file.  Heh

• 5 months later...

Over rated mod is over rated imo. I fail to see why this mod is soooo good. Why, because she talks like a phone sex operator? Sigh... She is pretty though.

"I fail to see why this mod is soooo good.  Why, because she talks like a phone sex operator?"   -   YES!!!!  THAT IS WHY!!!!  How many followers do you have downloaded that does that?  -_-  As far as I can tell, custom voiced followers are def few in number compared to normal followers, so when you find one that talks like a phone sex operator, you download that file, and you backup that file.  Heh

I fail to see you point ? Everyone has different like,s and dislikes. I am certain that there are things you like or may love that do not but I will try to respect the things you find interesting I hope you will do the same for me an everyone else.

BTW: THANKS I HAVE MISSED HER

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...