Kitiara: Anyone have the most recent version?

"Kitiara is no longer on the Nexus because her author took her off. DK had a lot of RL stress and some RL tragedy pile up on him, and the comments thread on Kitiara (as well as other things I'm sure) just threw him over the top. "

No evidence that they were actually "banned" more like they just had RL issues and left.

I don't see why there would be a need to remove a good mod because of RL issues, why not just abandon it and maybe someone else could come along to take it over. Oh well..

Thank you GensouSekai for the upload.

After using this mod, I've come to the conclusion that she isn't using a CBBE body. None of the CBBE outfits/armors I have fit her properly (her breasts hang out of the top of the outfit, there's mesh issues around her waistline, etc.).

The mod itself is good quality, and I'm going to try and get a NPC body changer mod just so I can use this companion mod.

It's definitely worth a download, but just be aware that she isn't using a standard CBBE body type, so chances are that CBBE clothing won't look right on her.

As far as the specific body she is using goes...I have no clue.

After using this mod, I've come to the conclusion that she isn't using a CBBE body. None of the CBBE outfits/armors I have fit her properly (her breasts hang out of the top of the outfit, there's mesh issues around her waistline, etc.).

The mod itself is good quality, and I'm going to try and get a NPC body changer mod just so I can use this companion mod.

It's definitely worth a download, but just be aware that she isn't using a standard CBBE body type, so chances are that CBBE clothing won't look right on her.

As far as the specific body she is using goes...I have no clue.

I used her for some time and UNPB clothing worked well on her.

Thanks for sharing, GensouSekai. 

I just don't get a lot of this stuff.  Someone creates a mod, shares it with the public, and then for whatever reason, it gets banned, or removed, and if you got it before it disappeared, all is well.  But if you lost it, or didn't download before it disappeared, you are S.O.L.  At least here people will still share.  Most places it's not allowed and frowned upon to share files that are no longer on the Nexus.....like you would be stealing them.  How can you steal something that was given freely to anyone that wanted to download it?

I've never understood that whole "I got it before it disappeared, but it would be wrong for me to share it with you" attitude.  I've come to accept it, but I still don't see what could possibly be "wrong" with it.  How is it that the mod author would gladly share with 1000's of people, but now....it would be wrong for you to get the mod.  Maybe I'm not looking at it right, but I just don't understand the logic.

Thanks for sharing, GensouSekai. 

I just don't get a lot of this stuff.  Someone creates a mod, shares it with the public, and then for whatever reason, it gets banned, or removed, and if you got it before it disappeared, all is well.  But if you lost it, or didn't download before it disappeared, you are S.O.L.  At least here people will still share.  Most places it's not allowed and frowned upon to share files that are no longer on the Nexus.....like you would be stealing them.  How can you steal something that was given freely to anyone that wanted to download it?

I've never understood that whole "I got it before it disappeared, but it would be wrong for me to share it with you" attitude.  I've come to accept it, but I still don't see what could possibly be "wrong" with it.  How is it that the mod author would gladly share with 1000's of people, but now....it would be wrong for you to get the mod.  Maybe I'm not looking at it right, but I just don't understand the logic.

Generally speaking, human beings are egotistical assholes and sadly many have mental problems. Hope that answers any remaining doubts and questions. ;) Remember, it's a shitty world we live in!

• 5 weeks later...

Her Body is UNPB You must run Follower Compatibility below  her to fix her snaek walk problem-  her Description for anybody who wants it. ENJOY!!

[introduction]

Welcome to my world of character design and creation. I would like to introduce you to Kitiara. She is a 100% Standalone Follower which means no additional Mods are required. This also means that the Mod will not effect or be effected by any other appearance Mods you may have installed.
Kitiara is Custom Voiced by the lovely and talented Anna Castiglioni. Kitiara is an Essential Character and cannot die. She is a potential marriage candidate as well. Kitiara will auto-level with your character. She has a minimum level of 10 and if your playing on Legendary she can level all the way up to 300. This is all through natural progression and without any sort of manipulation.
Her morality is set to any crime. Kitiara is a ruthless seductress and a truly faithful companion that will fight to the death.

[backstory]

Kitiara\'s parents were savagely slaughtered by a group of drunken Imperials when she was at just a young age. She was devastated by this horrendous tragedy and permanently scared. She had it really rough growing up. This resulted in Kitiara forming a deep and pure hatred for all Imperials. Once she became of age, she sought out the best trainers in all of Skyrim. Thus, turning her into the merciless killing force that she is today. She favors the Stormcloaks and absolutely adores Ulfric Stormcloak. It is believed that she has ties with both the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild. Kitiara swore to herself to one day seek vengeance on all Imperials. She is willing to seduce, kill, steal and use any means necessary to accomplish this.
Kitiara is a seductress and temptress who attracts all with her aura of charm and mystery.

[Location]

Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm.

[Default Outfit]

Custom black Demon Hunter Armor that is weightless and has super high defense boost.

[inventory]

Daedric Sword
Daedric Shield
Torch
10,000 Gold
10 Daedra Heart
10 Flawless Amethyst
10 Flawless Diamond
10 Flawless Emerald
10 Flawless Garnet
10 Flawless Sapphire
10 Flawless Ruby

[Proficient in]

One-Handed
Light Armor
Block

[spells]

Flames Left Hand

[Perks]

Light Foot
Armsman
Bladesman
Agile Defender
Shield Wall

[Follower Functions]

Kitiara runs completely on her own scripts, off the vanilla grid.
This Mod works well with Amazing Follower Tweaks - by: Dheuster. It should also work with UFO, EFF, and any other Follower Mods. Note: AFT will give you an additional favor command, besides her own.
Follower Count does not apply; you can have her with other Followers, even w/o such Mods.

[Marriage]

Marry Kitiara through the existing Skyrim system: Get an Amulet of Mara and ask Maramal about marriage. She will live at any of the 5 vanilla homes with you, or her default location of Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm.
May conflict with any other Mod that adds to or alters the vanilla marriage quests. Recommended to experiment with load order.

[bonus]

Introductory scene with Ulfric Stormcloak, if you visit him with her in tow. (Kitiara must be standing very close to Ulfric and it\'s a random chance the scene will trigger)

[Mod Notes]

Skyrim version has to be 1.9.32.0.8 minimum.

If you have a strong PC I would recommend downloading and installing all 3 of the Official Texture Packs and run your display settings on Ultra.

Keep in mind that this Mod is large and contains allot of High Textures, Sounds and Custom Scripting. This could possibly (Though highly unlikely) cause some lag in weaker PC\'s. I personally tested this Mod on a very weak Laptop. Even under these conditions the Mod ran perfectly. There are no Mod conflicts that I\'m aware of.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like this mod. I use EFF though and after I dismissed her with EFF, she just went back to regular follower options. If I dismiss her, she won't leave and I can't add her again to EFF.

She's another stalker now, like Sooji. Although I did accidentally get Sooji to stop following me around.

Has anybody seen any updating done to Kitiara?

This is LoversLab, man. You most certainly CAN do something. :wub: You can fuck the freckles off her face if you feel like it.

Not sure why, but I truly enjoyed this comment.  Definitely need to remember that.

Yes, brilliant, sooo saving that comment for a blog or something, having the freckles fucked off one's face.

This is LoversLab, man. You most certainly CAN do something. :wub: You can fuck the freckles off her face if you feel like it.

Not sure why, but I truly enjoyed this comment.  Definitely need to remember that.

Yes, brilliant, sooo saving that comment for a blog or something, having the freckles fucked off one's face.

It's using alliteration as a comedic device. I've always thought that it makes things sound funnier. And Fs just sound funny to me. :D