Turbosnowy's Enhanced Catsuit & Ballet Heels

Maybe, but they are going for the more traditional Nord shop theme unless I am mistaken, whereas my imagination is going in a different direction....

This is very early pre-pre-pre-alpha footage of the TS shop so final result will look a lot nicer - just the basics together at this point but gives a flavour of the direction I think:

Maybe, but they are going for the more traditional Nord shop theme unless I am mistaken, whereas my imagination is going in a different direction....

This is very early pre-pre-pre-alpha footage of the TS shop so final result will look a lot nicer - just the basics together at this point but gives a flavour of the direction I think:

N-I-C-E..! :blush:

I hope will come soon, in its final version ^_^

Thanks Nalessa - the shop as it stands has the originals only (varied sizes/shapes), and I am literally up to the max on upload file size (so close to 100MB) on both Meshes and Textures just for the 1st floor I won't be releasing other body shapes at this point (basically each body variation I would do would mean another 100mb each for meshes/textures) - but you never know I may perform a conversion at some point (Caliente's outfit studio is freaking amazing and allows you to convert between the main body types pretty easy and quickly these days).

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love your work, awesome job! Though, there is one problem for me... Whenever I try to download the with mediafire, it oddly starts saying 15 minutes until complete, which is waaay too long for its size. Soon, it keeps rising, to 30 minutes to an hour, to two, until it finally just fails. This has not happened to any other download, being your other mods or not. I'm not quite sure what the problem is, but if  I could get some help, that would be great!

I love your work, awesome job! Though, there is one problem for me... Whenever I try to download the with mediafire, it oddly starts saying 15 minutes until complete, which is waaay too long for its size. Soon, it keeps rising, to 30 minutes to an hour, to two, until it finally just fails. This has not happened to any other download, being your other mods or not. I'm not quite sure what the problem is, but if  I could get some help, that would be great!

Try to change your browser, and disable your AV, even there is no executables.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...