Hey guys! Long time no see. I hope you all are doing well. :)

I've just recently come back to Skyrim after over a year and am having issues with my weapon enchants suddenly depleting without even using them. I took this to Reddit and it was believed to be a vanilla bug and/or a SkyUI bug. They thought it was the "Enchantment Reload Bug" so I downloaded Scramble Bugs from the Nexus, as advised, and it seemed to have done it's job because my enchants were draining like they normally would.

However, I have Survival Mode on as well as the Keep it Clean mod installed and went to an inn for a bath and a nap. Once my character was done bathing and redressed, I checked my weapons and only my right sword was completely depleted, but my other sword and bow were fine. I charged my sword with soul gems, undressed and redressed again and the same thing happened.

Keep it clean does not have any undressing or unequipping options in its MCM. I then thought about what would happen if my character got undressed before a shag so I had him go to town on a tavern wench and when I checked my weapons, it was the same thing all over again. I went into the SL MCM and  specifically chose to "Never Remove: Nordic Bow, Nordic Sword and Orcish Sword." 

This worked, but yeah... having all that equipment on during super-happy-fun-times really ruins my immersion. Has this happened to anyone? Does anyone know of a fix? I'd really appreciate help with this.

(I have have not updated any mods since last year. I just started a new game and have had zero issues with anything else, just the the enchantment depletion thingy.)

Skyrim ver. 1.6.353

SexLab v1.64c AE

SexLab Aroused (SSELoose) ver. 28(20140124)

SexLab Eager NPCS (ver ???) Downloaded on 7/13/22