Could you help me with this o/ ? skyrimse sos warning!

SOS Warning! PapyrusUtil.dll not found, or the installed version is too old. Found 0, expected 39. Please exit the game and Reinstall PapyrusUtil.

This is the error message I'm greeted with upon launching a new game. After this message, I'm able to start my game and I'm able to save and reload, but when I go into MCM for Sexlabs, clicking the install buttons doesn't do anything but the other mod menus seem to work.

I've looked online for solutions and have been troubleshooting. I moved my install of PapyrusUtil to the bottom of my load order. I moved steam and my games out of C:/Program Files (x86) and into another folder on my drive. Doing one of or both of these things fixed one issue I was having, in the Data tab, on the right side of Mo2, PapyrusUtil.dll was previously being overwritten by Sexlabs but now it says its coming from PapyrusUtil AE SE. I read somewhere that I should also find a file called StorageUtil.dll In this same folder, SKSE/Plugins, and that the fact that it seems to be missing could be the cause of my issue. But I've looked in the mods folders and couldn't find a file like that and I tried reinstalling multiple times as well.

I'm currently on SkyrimSE 1.6.1130.0. While I was relocating my steam library at some point Skyrim automatically updated without me noticing despite setting it not to. I was kind of scared it broke my game but I'm still able to launch it and picked up where I was trying to solve this issue. I'm considering downgrading to see if that could solve anything.

I'm really stuck guys! Any help would be appreciated ?