FYI: skse_loader.exe - False Positive - AVAST

sbire

i recieved a error message by AVAST

skse_loader.exe -> Win32:Dropper-gen[Drp]

still reported as false positive to avast

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/660f63b3e3bb88d35d2da42239a803f0845edd0e07a5c1f9eede22d1b8b328e9/analysis/1382790980/

http://skse.silverlock.org/

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/SKSE:_Skyrim_Script_Extension

http://www.creationkit.com/Category:SKSE

if you using AVAST, please report that, also.

hope i can play again, soon. 

hello people!
I also have a problem with SKSE, maybe someone can help me!

I've looked at a German video, it was very helpful. I have SKSE installed by instructions, then I started the skse_loader exe. Unfortunately, nothing happened, it was just an error message "update skyrim"! but I do not want to do, I play with it for the time 1.8.151.0, I play in off-line mode.
so I need an older version of SKSE that is compatible with patches 1.8.151.0!

german \ deutsch !

ich habe auch ein problem mit SKSE , vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen !

ich habe mir ein deutsches video angeschaut , es war sehr hilfreich . dann habe ich SKSE nach anleitung installiert , dann habe ich die skse_loader exe gestartet . leider ist nichts passiert , es kam nur eine fehlermeldung "skyrim aktualisieren" ! das möchte ich aber nicht tun , ich spiele es zur zeit mit 1.8.151.0 , ich spiele im off-line modus .
 also benötige ich eine ältere version von SKSE die kompatibel mit patches 1.8.151.0 ist !

i don't understand why some people still refuse to update the game to the latest version.
Most mods, incl. the USKP, need version 1.9, so it doesn't make any sense to me.
Anyway: Archived versions of SKSE are available from the official site.

i'll not give more detailed infos, as i don't really want to support old versions. Sorry, but this sounds like using a pirate copy. No offense, just sounds like it.

do not worry, it's not a pirated copy!

I have my skyrim before the official "publishing Thermin" on 11.11.11 by a draw of at behtasta I had received my skyrim long before all the others, haha.

why I will make no update is also easy to explain. the patches 1.9 is a whore, he has caused problems for me only because I use a lot of older mods,

to which I would not do without, so I have a copy assurance with patches installed 1.8 back.

if no one wants to help me, then I must not thank me what the hell.

german \ deutsch !

keine sorge es ist keine raubkopie !
ich habe mein skyrim schon vor dem offiziellen "veröffentlichungs thermin" am 11.11.11 durch eine auslosung bei behtasta erhalten ich hatte mein skyrim schon lange vor allen anderen , haha. warum ich kein update machen werde ist auch leicht zu erklären . der patches 1.9 ist eine hure , er hat bei mir nur probleme verursacht weil ich sehr viele ältere mods verwende , auf die ich nicht verzichten möchte, deshalb habe ich eine sicherungs kopie mit patches 1.8 zurück installiert .
wenn mir keiner helfen will , dann muß ich mich auch nicht bedanken , was solls .

i remember your posts in the screenshot thread, so seeing that you still had to up the ante, convinces me that you didn't change a bit.

No one cares if you had the game before anyone else, i only asked for the reason and Ark simply suggested updating.

if your reason is old mods, then you got to stick to version 1.8 ... i guess. Most old mods i use, work just fine with version 1.9. So this is up to you.
No to mention, that i told you how to obtain an old SKSE version. Just not in detail, due to given reason.

And no, i'm not going to add an german answer to this one. i just don't feel like it.

i remember your posts in the screenshot thread, so seeing that you still had to up the ante, convinces me that you didn't change a bit.

No one cares if you had the game before anyone else, i only asked for the reason and Ark simply suggested updating.

if your reason is old mods, then you got to stick to version 1.8 ... i guess. Most old mods i use, work just fine with version 1.9. So this is up to you.

No to mention, that i told you how to obtain an old SKSE version. Just not in detail, due to given reason.

And no, i'm not going to add an german answer to this one. i just don't feel like it.

I took your advice and did a bit of googling, I found something amazing. skyrim, all DLC and SKSE in all versions. the way it looks SKSE only allows to use a pirate copy.

in the oblivion obse_loader exe has also made ​​possible.

german \ deutsch !

ich habe deinen rat befolgt und habe ein bißchen gegoogelt , ich habe etwas erstaunliches gefunden . skyrim , alle DLC's und auch SKSE in allen versionen . so wie es aussieht ermöglicht SKSE erst eine raub kopie zu nutzen .

in oblivion hat die obse_loader exe das auch möglich gemacht .

What the fuck?
When did i make a suggestion about using SKSE in combination with an illegal copy of the game?

So this means, my initial thought was right, but i was wrong even pointing out a solution. Fuck!

What the fuck?

When did i make a suggestion about using SKSE in combination with an illegal copy of the game?

So this means, my initial thought was right, but i was wrong even pointing out a solution. Fuck!

no you did not say that I should keep an eye out for pirate copy. but you said word for word "No to mention, that i told you how to obtain credit to old SKSE version", I then found this page. what do you think why I have not set a link to this page, so no one here gets the opportunity to find a pirate copy.

german \ deutsch !

nein du hast nicht gesagt dass ich nach einer raub kopie ausschau halten soll . du sagtest aber wortwörtlich " No to mention, that i told you how to obtain an old SKSE version" , ich habe dann diese seite gefunden . was glaubst du warum ich keinen link für diese seite gesetzt habe , damit hier keiner die möglichkeit bekommt , eine raub kopie zu finden .

SKSE Archives are located here:  http://skse.silverlock.org/download/archive/

Note:  Please be aware that many mods do not support older versions of SKSE.  You will need to use older versions (and possibly bugged prior releases) in order for it to work.

But, that being said.  If you need the older versions that will work with an older version of skyrim.  This is where you would locate them.

I strongly recommend keeping up to date with your mods as well as skyrim.   Technical support will be completely useless to you if you are not up to date in any circumstances. Being drivers, software, plugins.. whatever.

Archived