Better pee squat animation

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2023 at 2:52 PM, JarrenFN said:

Hi, i have the new For Rent expansion. I love the new turkish toilets, but the animation is very poor with nude (wickedwims installed), for example pee is not shown. Is there any mod to replace animation with a better one? Thanks

Up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thing is, Turbodriver does code.  He doesn't do animations, he doesn't make the body details, he even farms out the design work for icons and stuff.  If someone were to make a better peeing animation, he could put it in as a replacement easily, but he's not going to be the one to make the animation.

26 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

Thing is, Turbodriver does code.  He doesn't do animations, he doesn't make the body details, he even farms out the design work for icons and stuff.  If someone were to make a better peeing animation, he could put it in as a replacement easily, but he's not going to be the one to make the animation.

Teorically, now that I think of it, there is already an another pee squat animation in game: i mean the Werewolf's mark territory animation. You believe it would be possible replace standard pee squat animation with it? 

image.png.a784f8aa24b38f9bd6744616fb8d4d85.png

Khlas has made an animation for standing pee. But I don't know if it works on the turkish toilet (thereis NSFW animations on this download page too so I put it in spoiler).

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...