Lethal Company (Lethal Cumpany)

We most likely could but someone would have to build the game from the ground up code-wise so that it will allow these things. For example instead of the Bracken killing you, the bracken would just drag you to its favorite spot then enter animation. Then lets you live/leave, this would allow for the player to enter the animation again when it drags you back. Someone would also improve the graphics 3d wise so the animations come out clearer. We already know vanilla Lethal company can handle model changes and more animations so why not rebuild the code to allow Lethal Cumpany, ingame and not just in our hearts.  I mean who wouldn't want those animations (Down Below)

Edited by R34E
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, R34E said:

We most likely could but someone would have to build the game from the ground up code-wise so that it will allow these things. For example instead of the Bracken killing you, the bracken would just drag you to its favorite spot then enter animation. Then lets you live/leave, this would allow for the player to enter the animation again when it drags you back. Someone would also improve the graphics 3d wise so the animations come out clearer. We already know vanilla Lethal company can handle model changes and more animations so why not rebuild the code to allow Lethal Cumpany, ingame and not just in our hearts.  I mean who wouldn't want those animations (Down Below)

Dayum... all really good ideas.

Main issue is finding someone to put in all the effort.

Edited by Screws

Just found the SnatchinBracken mod which sounds like the first step to what was proposed as an idea earlier in this thread (Bracken drags you away without killing you first).

Now we only need a sexy Bracken model and a sex animation to go with it.

Something else I stumbled across was LethalGym which adds a bench press furniture that you can enter and then make repititions by clicking your mouse.

The same could work with a dildo either on the ground or on a chair that the player sits on and bounces up and down when clicking.

For those who like the "woman stuck in a hole in the wall" scenario maybe something like in the following image could be created?

Granted you would need either a male/futa model with their dick out or a strapon dildo for female models to "interact" with this kind of furniture.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.047e2747162ee6f3086728b32d9b550e.jpeg

Artist name is Tracer3d, patreon and twitter in the top right corner.

Hopefully in the future my idea will be possible:

A seperate singleplayer "gamemode" where you dont die from a mob at first. Instead, there is a defeat system. Once defeated, the game changes from first person to third person letting you watch the action. After the third defeat scene you die

Facehuggers will now facefuck you

group sex with baboon hawks

Sex with dogs and forest giants

Trading with lootbugs (sometimes they just want your body instead)

Brackens will kidnap you and force themselves on you

Addionally, there will be solo animations. You can find dildos on moons where you can use them on yourself, or just masturbates anywhere you want.

And what screws said, we are still waiting a madman to do this for all of us

ok here me out why not make an animation emote that cost money just like more emote mod on thunderstore. that way we can play the game as normal but also experience lewd content in term as emote animation and i know yall gonna say that be boring however that is the only option if no one figure out how to make he/she character sex animation with monster entities

46 minutes ago, xenohunter11 said:

ok here me out why not make an animation emote that cost money just like more emote mod on thunderstore. that way we can play the game as normal but also experience lewd content in term as emote animation and i know yall gonna say that be boring however that is the only option if no one figure out how to make he/she character sex animation with monster entities

Yeah... you're right Xenohunter.

That is really, really, boring. 👎

I was able to use the morecompany mod and the jigglephysicsplugin mod to make some funny wiggly dildos. One's a hat and one's on a harness. Here's a link to the latter. There's also the controlcompany mod that let the host control the monsters. I don't think it enables full control of attacks/behaviors....but set up some animations and change the models and you're halfway there to some monster fuckin rp.

25 minutes ago, Gafferna said:

There is a "Thick Coil-Head" mod on thunderstore but I'm not sure if it's broken or I just couldn't make it work

I do not see it anywhere on Thunderstore. If you could link it, or upload it here. I would appreciate it!

Edited by DeathBringer0xL
4 hours ago, Gafferna said:

There is a "Thick Coil-Head" mod on thunderstore but I'm not sure if it's broken or I just couldn't make it work

damn so there a thicc female monster mod now cant wait to see the rest also unable to find it maybe try link it cause sometime mod author deleted it

2 hours ago, xenohunter11 said:

damn so there a thicc female monster mod now cant wait to see the rest also unable to find it maybe try link it cause sometime mod author deleted it

I Can Confirm that     THICC COIL  is  on thunderstore.  just hard to get to    :P

Also I cannot get it to load. So either it needs some work, or  idk. ;/

Edited by DeathBringer0xL
On 1/20/2024 at 9:34 PM, DeathBringer0xL said:

I Can Confirm that     THICC COIL  is  on thunderstore.  just hard to get to    :P

Also I cannot get it to load. So either it needs some work, or  idk. ;/

Might wanna tell the mod creator lol. Be neat if ya could get a preview image if ya do get it working.

Edited by Screws

Outside of the mod for lovense things, the most sexual mod i can find is the TV replacer that has about 10 animations or something, hopefully a community of nsfw modders can band together for Lethal one day