@Aegis I converted all textures to BC3 and they work. But bimbo tattoos do not work. They do not get applied. Also I don't know if this is on my end but when bimbo applies nails the hand nails are red as supposed to be but the toenails are pink, shouldn't they match? Other than that it works. Just a question though @DeepBlueFrog @Aegis is there a way to retain my hairstyle when the bimbo stage advances?

EDIT: It seems that when the changes are applied after sex YPS compatibility messes up, it applies makeup from hormones not YPS same with nails. If I deselect Update after sex and just wait or sleep the changes go with YPS. So is that because YPS got updated?

@napoleanhdota

I'm honestly stumped by why the tattoos aren't working in LE. The makeup textures are the same format as the tattoos, maybe it's an issue with your load order? Try loading hormones after yps, slavetats, and slavetats events bridge.

@Sorrow_421

Because I have no way of testing my script under LE, I can only assume there's a conflict of some sort with slavetats events bridge (I don't see how that would be the case though, since I'm using the converted LE version). Try loading hormones after slavetats, slavetats events bridge, yps, etc, and see if that makes a difference. Also, you definitely need to start a new game, since the new scripts won't work on an existing save.

You can disable hair control in yps if you want to maintain your current hair.

The nails are supposed to be  pink - might be a color issue with your color setup/enb.

Hormones nails and makeup are definitely not supposed to fire in my version, since I directed all the calls to yps. If you are seeing hormones nails/lips/eyeshadows being applied, then there's probably something wrong with your yps install (the script falls back to the original hormones makeup if yps is not detected).

2 hours ago, Aegis said:

@Sorrow_421

Because I have no way of testing my script under LE, I can only assume there's a conflict of some sort with slavetats events bridge (I don't see how that would be the case though, since I'm using the converted LE version). Try loading hormones after slavetats, slavetats events bridge, yps, etc, and see if that makes a difference. Also, you definitely need to start a new game, since the new scripts won't work on an existing save.

The nails are supposed to be  pink - might be a color issue with your color setup/enb.

Hormones nails and makeup are definitely not supposed to fire in my version, since I directed all the calls to yps. If you are seeing hormones nails/lips/eyeshadows being applied, then there's probably something wrong with your yps install (the script falls back to the original hormones makeup if yps is not detected).

Yep. It was a load order issue. As for the red nails I'm a little embarased. I forgot I had changed the color of the nails. Thank you for replying.

2 hours ago, Aegis said:

@napoleanhdota

I'm honestly stumped by why the tattoos aren't working in LE. The makeup textures are the same format as the tattoos, maybe it's an issue with your load order? Try loading hormones after yps, slavetats, and slavetats events bridge.

@Sorrow_421

Your BC3 makeup textures worked, and I saved the tattoos as BC3 and now they work too! Thank you!

Got sick of looking at codes, so I've been doing mesh work as of late, mostly QoL stuff, like fixing the annoying gap with yps' cinderella feet on 3BBB body.

Was just going to fix the gap, but I ended up remodeling the foot mesh since the original's kind of gross and low poly when viewed up close, with really funky vertex placement. Oh and there are now actual toenail meshes to paint and to behold...etc.

Maybe I'm spending too much time on minor things, but details are, like, umm, super important and stuff...

Baby steps

Spoiler

1.thumb.PNG.658991a9e96102b7700e868d93d26c36.PNG2.thumb.PNG.3a750dd8ef1a6b5b24ee2ae6a79ca83d.PNG3.thumb.PNG.f35091595af8addc1f04fb2f860c09d5.PNG

No more ugly seams....

ScreenShot15.thumb.jpg.a3aca2be2385f37f246190cbae96d9f0.jpg

I've been testing add-on combinations, and I actually have a question @Aegis. Did something about the way mod events are supposed to be called change between YPS SE 6.0 and YPS SE 6.2?

I tested Hormones in SE with your 3BBB update script/new textures, but w/o your redone curse script core, using OsmelMC's tweaked script (no permanent hairstyle) instead. It actually worked, unbelievably well. All of the Hormone values are now actually stored properly and showing up in MCM, making this the first repack I've made that I'd consider release-ready (everything works, even audio).

The one caveat: For some reason, makeup (eyeshadow and lipstick, nails are fine) never gets applied. Applied makeup gets removed on each daily bimbo curse update with YPS SE 6.2 as normal, but nothing gets applied/reapplied. I tested this scenario with YPS SE 6.0, and the problem vanishes.

@w234aew

Yeah, generally speaking, SLH works quite well with YPS 6.2.1 under SE, the main issues I ran into were makeup, hair, and yps arched feet event firing repeatedly after day 4.

Makeup works fine with yps 6.0, but with 6.2.1, the ColorName string has to be explicitly defined, or the event won’t fire. Nails still work though, but I assume that too will change eventually. 

Hair works, sometimes. Haircut’s fine, but hair color is a bit wonky. During my initial tests, the bimbo hair would get applied about 50% of the time. Other times, even when the correct color is applied, it would revert back to yps’s base actor hair color on update, so the yps hair control is probably overriding SLH settings. I changed it so hair is handled natively by yps without going through SLH at all, which seems to fix the issue.  

Last thing was just the yps arched feet event firing continuously. Super easy fix, just moved the mod event inside the if loop.

3 hours ago, Aegis said:

Got sick of looking at codes, so I've been doing mesh work as of late, mostly QoL stuff, like fixing the annoying gap with yps' cinderella feet on 3BBB body.

Was just going to fix the gap, but I ended up remodeling the foot mesh since the original's kind of gross and low poly when viewed up close, with really funky vertex placement. Oh and there are now actual toenail meshes to paint and to behold...etc.

Maybe I'm spending too much time on minor things, but details are, like, umm, super important and stuff...

Baby steps

Hide contents

1.thumb.PNG.658991a9e96102b7700e868d93d26c36.PNG2.thumb.PNG.3a750dd8ef1a6b5b24ee2ae6a79ca83d.PNG3.thumb.PNG.f35091595af8addc1f04fb2f860c09d5.PNG

No more ugly seams....

ScreenShot15.thumb.jpg.a3aca2be2385f37f246190cbae96d9f0.jpg

gj i use 3bbb UNP btw, just asking but if you can make another add on for succubus curse, the hair color is never working and if have more feature about succubus like tattoo, horn,..
play a bimbo character so hard :v so i think if i can play as a succubus...

5 hours ago, Aegis said:

@w234aew

Yeah, generally speaking, SLH works quite well with YPS 6.2.1 under SE, the main issues I ran into were makeup, hair, and yps arched feet event firing repeatedly after day 4.

Makeup works fine with yps 6.0, but with 6.2.1, the ColorName string has to be explicitly defined, or the event won’t fire. Nails still work though, but I assume that too will change eventually. 

Hair works, sometimes. Haircut’s fine, but hair color is a bit wonky. During my initial tests, the bimbo hair would get applied about 50% of the time. Other times, even when the correct color is applied, it would revert back to yps’s base actor hair color on update, so the yps hair control is probably overriding SLH settings. I changed it so hair is handled natively by yps without going through SLH at all, which seems to fix the issue.  

Last thing was just the yps arched feet event firing continuously. Super easy fix, just moved the mod event inside the if loop.

The highlighted part perfectly explains the problem. With OsmelMC's script, it uses the custom colors (like the current default script), and probably doesn't explicitly define the color (it would have to pull the custom value out of the YPS data).

However, this also means that it probably has to change in the current default script too (since it does the same thing), in order to be compatible with 6.2.1 I think. Unless this problem isn't present in LE (@DeepBlueFrog or another LE user would have to confirm that, I only play SE now).

@napoleanhdota

I don't plan on making any additions to the succubus curse since it's not really my cup of tea, I probably won't be able to come up with a half decent succubus-centric narrative even if I tried...

Playing as a bimbo is supposed to be extremely difficult at first, but I do plan to *buff* the bimbo in phase 3, see my previous post for details. Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

@w234aew

Yeah, I imagine the makeup is probably also bugged on LE, at least the fix is super simple.

16 hours ago, Aegis said:

@napoleanhdota

I don't plan on making any additions to the succubus curse since it's not really my cup of tea, I probably won't be able to come up with a half decent succubus-centric narrative even if I tried...

Playing as a bimbo is supposed to be extremely difficult at first, but I do plan to *buff* the bimbo in phase 3, see my previous post for details. Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

@w234aew

Yeah, I imagine the makeup is probably also bugged on LE, at least the fix is super simple.

Hey Aegis,are you planing on adding actual sex acts trigger via dialogue  to NPC/companions,or is it going to stay in its current state via SLH begging mechanic?  

Same question to deepbluefog....since I tried searching the topic for possible future plans on this aspect and found squat. :/(it could be that I am incompetent and that it was already mentioned :D ).In any case you made an awesome edition to this mod and thank you for your effort.

@wHOaMiEH

Such as? Generally speaking, I find that there are enough ways to trigger sex as-is, I don't really want to have 4 dialogue options from 3 different mods all leading to the same outcome.

Besides, begging is good. I think it's hotter when the strong, independent bimbo is complicit in her own degradation.

15 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Hey Aegis,are you planing on adding actual sex acts trigger via dialogue  to NPC/companions,or is it going to stay in its current state via SLH begging mechanic?  

Same question to deepbluefog....since I tried searching the topic for possible future plans on this aspect and found squat. :/(it could be that I am incompetent and that it was already mentioned :D ).In any case you made an awesome edition to this mod and thank you for your effort.

The begging of the player character fits in with the mod for the bimbo and a sex starved succubus. There are other mods on LL that will give conversation options to have sex. 

Scent of Sex

Confabulation

Eager NPCs

are just a few to name. 

Some WIP of the nipple jewelry I've been working on. There will be another set with smp chains for those who use hdt-smp.

The basic idea, like I mentioned before, is progressive upgrade, making bimbo playthrough feasible yet reasonably (read: excessively) difficult to achieve. Think of it as gear progression - better accessories = better stats, but will cost quite a bit of dignity and umm....bimbo honey to obtain.

Spoiler

1.jpg.f26f3a6f7bfe7b8485f9536a3b818689.jpg2.jpg.d447c84ed1935dcf42301ce98df61d23.jpg3.jpg.288528b085a43550754b5a2f4e04bac0.jpg4.thumb.jpg.ea2f3cb0d3c4b8eb54b429a22c214054.jpg5.thumb.jpg.b3d551ce319222816177f5c499b58918.jpg

Those "cat ears" do serve a purpose....

Spoiler

6.thumb.jpg.6b92b774233a51a2779a66aa6c2a83ea.jpg7.thumb.jpg.5f281465c87d979739e3815f62fc7819.jpg

Looks great, though I do wonder how that is gonna translate into your "writing" since the latter stages seem to completely cover up the nipple, which seems like an odd choice.

Though the jewels will surely draw some eyes to our bimbo's breasts.

The idea isn't necessarily to cover up the nipples, but to draw attention to them. Nipples don't really scale with breast size, so they look really weird and out of proportion on larger breasts. This is kind of my way of addressing the issue.

Fancier, more elaborate accessories also look more powerful, which reinforces the whole gear progression thing.

Update:

The past three weeks have been brutal at work, but I have a long weekend ahead and I am working on resetting the clock on my test game.

That means, downloading updates to YPS, DD, FNIS, ZAP and others to get in line with the latest versions.

Once that is done, I will resume work on my mods, starting with this patch for Hormones.

34 minutes ago, Efgad said:

No idea why but the makeup is not applying for the Bimbo Curse. It mentions tingling on the face but nothing ever appears. EDIT: Read back a couple of posts, YPS cause the bug out it seems?

If you're using YPS 6.0 or earlier, there's no issue. The issue is that, currently, YPS 6.2 changed the way makeup application works somehow, which means the "Custom Color" makeup in the default hormones script for the bimbo curse doesn't get applied. The LE addon linked above by @Aegis fixes this, but takes away the ability to determine makeup color for the curse.

There are a bunch of ways to fix this. 1 is to use the add-on, 2 is to back up to YPS 6.0 or earlier, 3 is to hope @DeepBlueFrog figures out a way to fix custom color application (if you really want that feature).

13 minutes ago, w234aew said:

If you're using YPS 6.0 or earlier, there's no issue. The issue is that, currently, YPS 6.2 changed the way makeup application works somehow, which means the "Custom Color" makeup in the default hormones script for the bimbo curse doesn't get applied. The LE addon linked above by @Aegis fixes this, but takes away the ability to determine makeup color for the curse.

There are a bunch of ways to fix this. 1 is to use the add-on, 2 is to back up to YPS 6.0 or earlier, 3 is to hope @DeepBlueFrog figures out a way to fix custom color application (if you really want that feature).

Getting closer to that.

I upgraded my set up to ZAP 8.0 plus, DDA 4.3, the latest FNIS and the latest YPS.

My next step will be to merge as much as possible from @Aegis addon (the changes to the bimbo alias script at least).

After that, I will see what I can do to mitigate the changes to YPS mod events.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

Yeah, I tried to edit the post to say that I had figured that out but I guess it didn't take. :D Thanks for the reply though.