I have a question related to how the bimbo/ succubus hair color works. 

My character has the bimbo curse and as a result has the forced hair color I selected in the MCM in SLHormones. But as an experiment, I tried changing the color value of the bimbo hair color in MCM to a different color, but it seems it still just automatically reverts to the original color.

Since the hair color is instantaneous to that selected value on first hair check each time it runs a check regardless of any future value changes WHILE the curse is in effect. (I think the gradual change doesn't work?), this makes me wonder if how the script is written, it checks for bimbo status and if it finds it;

1: Changes the present hair color to the new hair color value.
2: Saves that new setting in a variable.
3: Then each time a hair check is performed by any mod, it finds that value, bypassing the color selection in the SLHormones MCM.

Is that how it works? And if so, is there some way to make it so even if the gradual hair color change doesn't work, then you can have the hair color selector for the two curses be changable so you can control hair color during the curse progression? 

I'm not sure if the gradual hair color change works for anyone else, but it's never worked for me. It just automatically defaults to INITIAL set value at start of curse and then stays at that color until the curse ends.  But it would be nice to have the control of changing that value mid curse.

6 hours ago, cascen said:

can u remove the yps feature.cos hormones constantly breaks yps mods checking makeup as bimbo every time change cells..

Right now (for me) it works as expected; it forces specific makeup colors onto the character.  That means it removes any other makeup as part of that process. 

So it's not that it's broken, it's just doing what it's expected to do and you aren't happy with it.

Perhaps the mod creator will eventually allow for some control of the makeup selected if they have time for it. :D

8 hours ago, Sospice said:

I have a question related to how the bimbo/ succubus hair color works. 

My character has the bimbo curse and as a result has the forced hair color I selected in the MCM in SLHormones. But as an experiment, I tried changing the color value of the bimbo hair color in MCM to a different color, but it seems it still just automatically reverts to the original color.

Since the hair color is instantaneous to that selected value on first hair check each time it runs a check regardless of any future value changes WHILE the curse is in effect. (I think the gradual change doesn't work?), this makes me wonder if how the script is written, it checks for bimbo status and if it finds it;

1: Changes the present hair color to the new hair color value.
2: Saves that new setting in a variable.
3: Then each time a hair check is performed by any mod, it finds that value, bypassing the color selection in the SLHormones MCM.

Is that how it works? And if so, is there some way to make it so even if the gradual hair color change doesn't work, then you can have the hair color selector for the two curses be changable so you can control hair color during the curse progression? 

I'm not sure if the gradual hair color change works for anyone else, but it's never worked for me. It just automatically defaults to INITIAL set value at start of curse and then stays at that color until the curse ends.  But it would be nice to have the control of changing that value mid curse.

i had it working ONCE don't ask me how but i also use yps so i wonder if yps is causing issues with hair color change from this mod.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

has this always been a glitch to go to sleep and immediately have an arousal of 100 regardless if you literally just started the game? something tells me that is not intentional.

Pretty much always (or at least for a very long time). It seems to be related to the bimbo curse and whatever the effect is it doesn't seem to get removed after removing the curse.

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

i had it working ONCE don't ask me how but i also use yps so i wonder if yps is causing issues with hair color change from this mod.

That's what got me wondering about it.

When I load into the game, the original hair color is on my character and it takes a few seconds to change to the curse hair color. Which tells me it's doing some sort of check  and setting the color as a result.

And YPS does have a "change natural hair color" potion that performs the necessary change, but it reverts back to the original color when say, you reload your game. So it isn't working as intended.

So I think the problem with how base hair color is handled and how changing it works it is a problem with BOTH mods. 

YPS you are unable to change the base natural hair color once it is set, even though there is a "debug potion" that allows you to do that.

While SLHormones, the mod author HAS figured out how to (kind of) change the base natural hair color with what I guess is a script that probably works similar to how YPS's hair dye function works, but the curse hair dye is permanent, and never turns off even if the curse ends. 

The weird thing is that SLHormones, the author did kind of work this out. When you go to Sanguine's realm, at one point Sanguine changes your hair color to red.

BUT, if you then get the Bimbo curse, it changes from that red sanguine set it to, to the blonde the bimbo curse set it to. And then after that, the default (black, say) hair color is the one you see for a few seconds when the game starts up and it takes a few seconds to load in the bimbo curse hair color.

So the key to fixing the hair color issue is probably in the code from Sanguine's Debauchery mod that controls the red hair color. 

21 hours ago, Sospice said:

That's what got me wondering about it.

When I load into the game, the original hair color is on my character and it takes a few seconds to change to the curse hair color. Which tells me it's doing some sort of check  and setting the color as a result.

And YPS does have a "change natural hair color" potion that performs the necessary change, but it reverts back to the original color when say, you reload your game. So it isn't working as intended.

So I think the problem with how base hair color is handled and how changing it works it is a problem with BOTH mods. 

YPS you are unable to change the base natural hair color once it is set, even though there is a "debug potion" that allows you to do that.

While SLHormones, the mod author HAS figured out how to (kind of) change the base natural hair color with what I guess is a script that probably works similar to how YPS's hair dye function works, but the curse hair dye is permanent, and never turns off even if the curse ends. 

The weird thing is that SLHormones, the author did kind of work this out. When you go to Sanguine's realm, at one point Sanguine changes your hair color to red.

BUT, if you then get the Bimbo curse, it changes from that red sanguine set it to, to the blonde the bimbo curse set it to. And then after that, the default (black, say) hair color is the one you see for a few seconds when the game starts up and it takes a few seconds to load in the bimbo curse hair color.

So the key to fixing the hair color issue is probably in the code from Sanguine's Debauchery mod that controls the red hair color. 

I am still figuring out what would be the right choice between:

- Red color from the SD+ main quest

- Blonde color for the Bimbo curse

- Pinkish color for the Succubus curse

What should be the priority?

5 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I do get hair change in my tests but it is inconsistent.

Did you check the option in the menu? It is disabled by default and easy to miss or forget when you start a new game (happens to me all the time).

Interesting. I never saw an option for it in the SD+ menu. I've tested it in the Hormones menu but then, as we know, I've had many problems with Hormones. The body morphing never works. It worked once but reverted back to normal after a few seconds so there might be something wrong with my skeleton (or a conflict with something like Beeing Female). I've managed to get Hormones hair colour shifts to work intermittently depending on which version of Hormones I was using at the time. I was one of the first people to report the black hair bug back when it became a problem. There's definitely a hair colour change option in the Hormones menu. Is there supposed to be one in the SD+ MCM as well?

23 hours ago, Balgin said:

Interesting. I never saw an option for it in the SD+ menu. I've tested it in the Hormones menu but then, as we know, I've had many problems with Hormones. The body morphing never works. It worked once but reverted back to normal after a few seconds so there might be something wrong with my skeleton (or a conflict with something like Beeing Female). I've managed to get Hormones hair colour shifts to work intermittently depending on which version of Hormones I was using at the time. I was one of the first people to report the black hair bug back when it became a problem. There's definitely a hair colour change option in the Hormones menu. Is there supposed to be one in the SD+ MCM as well?

SD+ goes by whatever you set in Hormones.

It relies on Hormones to do the hair color and body changes.

54 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

SD+ goes by whatever you set in Hormones.

It relies on Hormones to do the hair color and body changes.

Ah okay. That's good to know. Does SD+ use the Bimbo hair colour or the Succubus hair colour? or another one that isn't listed in the Hormones MCM? Hormones hair colour is abit unreliable for me. It might be a YPS conflict.

22 hours ago, Balgin said:

Ah okay. That's good to know. Does SD+ use the Bimbo hair colour or the Succubus hair colour? or another one that isn't listed in the Hormones MCM? Hormones hair colour is abit unreliable for me. It might be a YPS conflict.

That's what I have to sort out. 

Between the bimbo, succubus and alicia curses, it is getting messy. 

So, I come bearing gifts.

It was supposed to be a quick bugfix for some small issues between Hormones, YPS, and Skyrim SE, but it got kind of out of hand, so I thought I'd share it. Who knows, maybe someone else will enjoy my twisted perversion of this mod...

I didn't touch much of the original SLH, I mostly focused on the mechanics and functionality of the bimboalias script (aka the bimbo curse).

Firstly, some of issues I ran into with the March 2020 build of SLH, and the original scope of my fixes:

• Makeup isn't working with the latest version of YPS (6.2.1) under Skyrim SE; the issue stems from an undefined ColorName string. It worked fine for YPS 6.0.0, but not 6.2.1
    • I also disabled the option for the end user to choose the colors for eyeshadow and lipstick in my script. They are set to black for eyeshadow, and and crimson for lipsticks, as befits the bimbo mythos.
      • Choice is an illusion.
  • Hair color change isn't very consistent nor reliable. I'm still not quite sure what the issue is, since it would work one reload, but break on the next. I'm guessing it's an incompatibility issue between this mod and the latest version of YPS, so I made YPS handle all hair related events, which reliably resolved the issue.
    • Again, I disabled the option for end users to choose the color for bimbo hair in my script. The hair color is set to platinum blonde.
      • Choice? What choice?
  • The yps-ArchedFeetEvent was placed outside of the if logic, meaning that the event was firing every single day ad infinitum, which I found to be a bit annoying, and it also precludes the player from continuing heel training to bondage feet as the progression resets every time the event fires.
  • 3BBB works mostly, except for the breast nodes, so I updated the fctbodyshape script to support the CBBE 3BBB body.
    • Optional file in the archive. SE only.

Now, let's talk about what I actually ended up doing:

• All the aforementioned fixes
    • Should work for both LE and SE, with the exception of the 3BBB compatibility script.
  • Transformation Stages
    • This is my main focus, as I find the transformation in the original mod to be a bit too quick and unfulfilling towards the end, as you basically complete the transformation in 5 days, then repeat the same process for 2 additional cycles of 5 days each without any variation or sense of progress.
      • I feel that the transformation should be gradual, and over a longer period of time.
      • Drastic assimilation doesn't happen overnight, the dragonborn should be eased into the process (for immersion, obviously).
        • Benign changes at first, a bit of lipstick here, a dash of eyeshadow there, before gradually pushing her into the more *extreme* stuff, until it's too late for her to back out. Kind of like boiling a frog in the kettle...
    • Transformation is now divided into 15 stages, with the additional, 16th stage making all the previous transformations permanent.
      • Hot, saucy narratives describing every stage of the transformation.
      • I wrote all the first person story events for both Female to Bimbo and Male to Bimbo. I've disabled all the third person messages for now, as I believe the first person narrative lends a more consistent tonality to the progressive nature of the transformation.
        • I may go back and fill in all the third person content at a later date (17.28% likelihood).
    • Changed the bimboDailyProgressiveTransformation function so now each transformation stage only executes once, instead of being checked against the isBimboPermanent at the end of each day.
      • This opens up the possibility for additional one-off transformations at specific transformation stages down the line.
        • i.e. applying permanent tattoo on day 11 without having to rerun the tattoo event on all subsequent days
    • Brand new system messages describing each stage of the transformation, für immersium.
    • Changed the rate of asset expansion (Breasts, Stomach, Butt, Scholong, etc) to be consistent with the extended transformation period.
    • More hair stages, now hair grows from lengths 5 to 13 in single increments.
      • No more chin to elbow length hair overnight.
    • A bunch of small changes I can't quite recall...
  • New Tattoo Script
    • The old tattoo script works fine as-is, but I find it not restrictive enough for my liking.
    • New tattoo script allows for locking tattoos, as well as parameters for color, glow, gloss modifiers.
    • The way it's set up in my current script, tattoos applied during days 1-15 are non-permanent, and can be removed via the slavetats MCM.
      • On day 16, all the non-permanent tattoos are removed, and replaced by their permanent variants, that cannot be removed, at all.
        • Bimbo-proofing 101: Can't have silly bimbos *accidentally* removing those slutty tattoos in a fit of lustful rampage, can we now?
    • Script is basically lifted wholesale from weird's slavetats events bridge, so send him some love or bimbo honey.
  • Brand new bimbo tattoos
    • I find the original bimbo tattoos to be a bit too pixelated, and somewhat beneath the dignity of our lovely bimbos *snicker*.
    • I redid all the original tattoos, as well as 2 additional ones for 5 total, corresponding to 5 of the new transformation stages.
      • They are subtler than the original, but I believe still strike a good balance between sensual and tacky.
    • Designed for the CBBE body, specifically CBBE 3BBB, but *might* work for UNP without too much distortion.
    • See attached pictures.
  • More natural lipstick and eyeshadow textures for YPS
    • I find the original YPS lipstick and eyeshadow textures to be a bit too sharp and unappealing, and the smudged makeup textures are veritable nightmare fuels.
    • The new textures are more subtle (but still extremely gaudy and slutty, as befits your bimbo!), employing gradients for a more smooth, and aesthetic appearance without sacrificing bimbo appeal.
      • Since you'll be stuck as a bimbo for a long while, might as well look good doing it!
      • The smudged variants are pretty good too, if not downright tacky. Be sure to enjoy them during the first 15 days.
    • Includes all the eyeshadow and lipstick textures, along with their smudged variants.
    • See attached pictures
  • Darker eyebrow textures for CBBE
    • The original CBBE brows are a bit too light for platinum blond hair, especially if your bimbo is all tanned up. Given Skyrim's antiquated system of tying brow to hair color, I ended up making the CBBE brows ~25% darker to compensate.
    • These darker brows should still look pretty good for non bimbo characters.

I think that's pretty much it, unless I missed something, which is quite likely, so just think of the things I failed to mention as pleasant surprises for your little bimbo to discover.

Here are the first 10 stages of the female to bimbo transformation script, so you can get a feel for the tonality of my narrative (and whether or not it's your cup of tea):

Spoiler

; First person thought
                SLH_Control.playGiggle(BimboActor)
                ; Female to female bimbo
                if (daysSinceEnslavement==1)
                    SLH_Control.playChuckle(BimboActor)
                    debug.messagebox("My lips feel swollen, and are somehow a bit redder than before. They also feel quite tingly and pleasant when I brush my fingers against them - accidentally of course! Maybe they're bruised somehow? I wonder if I should be worried...  ")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==2)
                    debug.messagebox("This is definitely getting weirder! My eyelids felt a bit numb and tingly earlier, and when I checked in a river, it seems that besides my red, swollen lips, the origin of which I still can't explain, I'm now sporting dark, slutty eyeshadow that has so far managed to thwart all my removal attempts. Oh Gods... what are the others going to think? How am I supposed command respect when I look like this?!")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==3)
                    debug.messagebox("This is ridiculous! My hair has lightened overnight into a shade of tacky, shimmering, platinum blonde that, of course, couldn't be washed off, and seems to remain bright and shiny regardless of how dirty it gets. Worse, I think my vagina is becoming really sensitive, especially my clitoris, which seems to become more sensitive with each passing day. My breeches feel too rough and restrictive, and squeezing my thighs only provides temporary reprieve to this maddening sensation. I got to find a way to stop this!")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==4)
                    debug.messagebox("Nonononono... Why is this happening to me?! It's not enough that I wake up every morning to find my slutty makeup perfectly re-applied without a smudge, I now find myself with gaudy, pink fingernails that seem tougher than any armor - not that I've had much use for armors lately, what with my slutty looks and all. That bastard Belethor actually asked me how much I charge to swallow. Me! The Dragonborn! Future hero of Skyrim, she who is born with the blood and soul of a Dragon! I almost attacked him on the spot if not for all the big, scary guards leering at me... Everything now looks so confusing and difficult, maybe I should find a smart, tough m..ma..companion to fight for me...")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==5)
                    debug.messagebox("I wake up to find my toenails the same shade of glittery pink that just HAPPEN to perfectly match my fingers. *sigh*... what's another change on top of everything else... I still haven't been able to figure out what's happening to my body, and my clit is definitely far more sensitive than before, though I guess it's not such a bad thing, since my clit's becoming so much more pleasurable to play with; I can almost cum instantly when I pinch and squeeze the little nub - not that I've tried! It is however very distracting when the swollen nub rubs against my breeches with every step; how am I supposed to save Skyrim when I can't even keep my shaky legs in check?!")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==6)
                    debug.messagebox("I believe I've been cursed, and this curse is definitely doing something to my strength. The weapons I used to wield with ease now seem so big and unwieldy. I actually dropped my sword earlier in the middle of a Nordic ruin and couldn't be bothered to retrieve it! *pout* Why can't Skyrim's blacksmiths make smaller, daintier weapons? It's not like everyone has the strength to wield a giant sword... While I'm on the subject, why are Skyrim's armors so heavy and bulky? I can barely lift my weapons as-is. I have, however, found a solution to all the distracting rubbings against my ever sensitive clit: I made a small, round cutout on my breeches to completely expose my swollen clit, and that seems to remove most pressures on the poor nub. It's not even that noticeable, the draugrs certainly won't care...")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==7)
                    SLH_Control.playMoan(BimboActor)
                    debug.messagebox("I woke up to sharp, stabbing pain in my ears. In my groggy state, I thought it's the bandit who I suc..handled yesterday, but when I felt around my ears, I discovered two shiny, golden studs piercing my earlobes. I mean, earrings aren't so bad, right? Lots of people have pierced ears, even some men these days wear earrings, though admittedly nothing as dainty or glittery as mine. B-but I think these earrings are made of solid gold, that's something, right? Like, I can totally pull off the look if I wanted to. Besides, they are pretty small and easy to cover with my ever lengthening hair, and men seem to like women who subject themselves to lewd body modifications that enhance male sexual pleasure - not that I'm looking for their attention!")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==8)
                    debug.messagebox("Ouchie! I just felt a series of unpleasant, rapid pinpricks on my lower back, like I'm being stabbed by a bunch of MEAN needles. Since I can't see my behind *giggle*, I had to ask a smart, helpful man to check for me. It was pretty embarrassing to strip completely naked in front of him, but I guess it had to be done so he can be sure he didn't miss anything. Apparently, I now have a super slutty (his words) tattoo right above my plump butt. Hmm, so I guess that's what getting a tattoo felt like. Of course, I HAD to reward the helpful adventurer for his hard *giggle* work, and he's even nice enough to feed me a TASTY snack. Yum!")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==9)
                    debug.messagebox("Owww, I just felt more pinpricks on my lower back, I guess my old tattoo isn't slutty enough? *pout* I wish getting a tattoo isn't so uncomfortable! Sleeping on my back is completely out of the question until my new tattoos heal, so now I have to lie on my side when I rest, and my boobies keep getting in the way. Who knew having big boobies would be such a hassle, but I guess that's the price I pay to look pretty. Speaking of pretty, my clit looks so adorable all swollen and exposed like this, I wonder why I ever bothered with breeches, since they only hinder a man's access to my clit. For some reason, men seem to HATE it when I hinder their access to my clit in any way. Maybe I should let them tease it again tonight *giggle*")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==10)
                    debug.messagebox("I happen to be on my back *giggle* when I felt the familiar pinpricks on my tummy; since the nice, helpful man was busy using my pussy, I had to BEG him to help pull my boobies to the side so I can see how the slutty tattoo is applied. So, the ink umm, just, kind of appeared on my skin like magic! Maybe it's con..comju...cumju-something magic? I'm probably too dumb to understand how it works, and the kind man holding my boobies kept telling me that I should think less, and suck more (good girls always swallow! <3). Men are so nice to me when I smile and let them play with my big boobies. Oh and I now have a suuuper slutty BIMBO FUCKTOY tattoo on my tummy to show off to all the cute boys! Yay!")

Also some third person narrative, it just sounds a bit too detached and clinical for my liking, need to revisit later.

Spoiler

Debug.Messagebox("Somewhere in the back of your foggy, lust-addled mind you register the finality of your unfortunate predicament. What little remains of your lucid psyche screams in horror as the curse weaves into every fibre of your perversely modified body, its silhouette bearing little resemblance to your former self. Your new, forcibly altered form is completely tailor made for the singular purpose of eliciting and according maximum sexual pleasure to whomever lucky enough to utilize your thoroughly conditioned orifices. You writhe and moan in pained ecstacy as your bright, gaudy makeup, your slutty, erotic tattoos, and your lewd, glittering piercings all heat, tingle, then bind to your softly undulating flesh, becoming permanent fixtures to your bimbo form, irrevocably marking your body as that of a modified, carnal, and peversely erotic masturbatory aid.")
                Debug.Messagebox("The magical tattoo needles, which you've become so familiar with during your metamorphosis, return one final time to commemorate the permanence of your transformation. You writhe and moan in pleasure, barely cognizant of the needles as they buzz over your smooth, hairless mound, your well-conditioned body writhing in pleasure as the invisible needles prick your skin, permanently depositing pigments that form your final, obscene modification. Then, just as swiftly, the needles disappear, leaving behind a bright, pink tattoo that seems to shimmer above your soft, slick folds, irrevocably marking you as a PERMANENT BIMBO FUCKTOY, and advertising both your availability and eagerness to service your next sexual partner.")

Preview pictures, before, and after. Also showcasing the new makeup and tattoo textures.

• It's the same character, I swear! 100% grass fed, all-natural, and organic.

Spoiler

1.thumb.jpg.af2ffef77fe6fb6d36c30ff288203180.jpg2.thumb.jpg.3ba98ead31531dfd2a7b25b11f1a8f45.jpg3.thumb.jpg.a6562f3b3b488f8ed3a9cabbfed93a4d.jpg4.thumb.jpg.67fba785b6ed008db750ad68dcd59455.jpg5.thumb.jpg.a6b9ee54a6fce795f7468915889f652f.jpg

Interested? Now let's talk installation.

It's fairly simple, just download the attached archive, extract, then choose the options that apply to you.

Overwrite the original mods (not recommended)

or

Create a new override in MO2/Vortex and dump all the files in there, making sure to load it after the original mods.

SLH Addon v1.02 SE.zip

SLH Addon v1.02 LE.zip

Important things to note:

1) Since I've made EXTENSIVE changes to the bimboalias script, if your character has alrady started the bimbo transformation,

You will DEFINITELY need to start on a new character. Or you may unleash untold horrors.

2) YPS is technically not a hard requirement, but is DEFINITELY recommended.

Though the storyline will progress, many of their associated modevents won't fire.

There are checks in place to move things going along if you really don't want to install YPS.

3) Disable hair and hair color control in SLH if you have YPS installed.

All hair events are now handled exclusively by YPS.

4) This mod, along with YPS, will end up adding a lot of *permanent* slavetats to your character.

To prevent things from bugging out, and avoid running into visual glitches, I highly suggest upping the overlay count in:

Data\SKSE\Plugins\SKEE64.ini (for Skyrim SE)

Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini (for Skyrim LE )

Here are my settings:

[Overlays/Body]
iNumOverlays=15

[Overlays/Hands]
iNumOverlays=4

[Overlays/Feet]
iNumOverlays=4

[Overlays/Face]
iNumOverlays=15

5) Additionally, my tattoo textures are fairly high-rez (2k, let me know if you want 4k versions, though that's mostly a waste of VRAM),

So it's advisable to update your SKSE.ini for the texture overlays to display at full resolution:

Data\SKSE\SKSE.ini:

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048 (or 4096)

6) I also suggest downloading a font overhaul so the Skyrim message box can display more characters. Otherwise some messages might get cut off.

This addon is developed with this font package. Feel free to try other fonts, though your mileage may vary.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72015
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2880

7) Feel free to add/modify my addon to your liking.

You may also incorporate my addon into your own mod, so long as I'm somewhat credited.

NO COMMERCIAL USE.

? Lastly, everything is developed and tested under the latest version of Skyrim SE and YPS (6.2.1).

The scripts should nonetheless work just fine under Skyrim LE, but I have no way of knowing, since it's been ages since I last modded Skyrim LE.

Future plans:

1) My current 3ds workflow is set up for Fallout 4, but I do intend to get Skyrim SE set up again so I can add actual piercings, Instead of relying on 2D slavetat textures. There's just something satisfying about actual 3D meshes.

2) More transformations stages beyond the initial 15.

3) Longer transformation period, perhaps 30 or even 45 days, to make the progression feel more immersive and *rewarding*, simulating a slow, irrevocable descent into debauchery.

4) Slutty big hoop earrings.

That's all, enjoy, and remember to be kind to your bimbo - she has it hard enough as-is.

Thanks.. that looks like a lot of changes!

I will what I can do to merge these with my current version.

Since the changes are extensive, it would be better in the future if we could work on these changes together in the background before releasing them as addons. 

I haven't been around lately due to changes at work because of the virus, but I am still around and I am still tinkering with the mods :)

I will prioritize these changes first in my next round of tests. 

9 hours ago, Aegis said:

Reveal hidden contents

; First person thought
                ; Female to female bimbo
                    debug.messagebox("My lips feel swollen, and are somehow a bit redder than before. They also feel quite tingly and pleasant when I brush my fingers against them - accidentally of course! Maybe they're bruised somehow? I wonder if I should be worried...  ")
                    debug.messagebox("This is definitely getting weirder! My eyelids felt a bit numb and tingly earlier, and when I checked in a river, it seems that besides my red, swollen lips, the origin of which I still can't explain, I'm now sporting dark, slutty eyeshadow that has so far managed to thwart all my removal attempts. Oh Gods... what are the others going to think? How am I supposed command respect when I look like this?!")
                    debug.messagebox("This is ridiculous! My hair has lightened overnight into a shade of tacky, shimmering, platinum blonde that, of course, couldn't be washed off, and seems to remain bright and shiny regardless of how dirty it gets. Worse, I think my vagina is becoming really sensitive, especially my clitoris, which seems to become more sensitive with each passing day. My breeches feel too rough and restrictive, and squeezing my thighs only provides temporary reprieve to this maddening sensation. I got to find a way to stop this!")
                    debug.messagebox("Nonononono... Why is this happening to me?! It's not enough that I wake up every morning to find my slutty makeup perfectly re-applied without a smudge, I now find myself with gaudy, pink fingernails that seem tougher than any armor - not that I've had much use for armors lately, what with my slutty looks and all. That bastard Belethor actually asked me how much I charge to swallow. Me! The Dragonborn! Future hero of Skyrim, she who is born with the blood and soul of a Dragon! I almost attacked him on the spot if not for all the big, scary guards leering at me... Everything now looks so confusing and difficult, maybe I should find a smart, tough m..ma..companion to fight for me...")
                    debug.messagebox("I wake up to find my toenails the same shade of glittery pink that just HAPPEN to perfectly match my fingers. *sigh*... what's another change on top of everything else... I still haven't been able to figure out what's happening to my body, and my clit is definitely far more sensitive than before, though I guess it's not such a bad thing, since my clit's becoming so much more pleasurable to play with; I can almost cum instantly when I pinch and squeeze the little nub - not that I've tried! It is however very distracting when the swollen nub rubs against my breeches with every step; how am I supposed to save Skyrim when I can't even keep my shaky legs in check?!")
                    debug.messagebox("I believe I've been cursed, and this curse is definitely doing something to my strength. The weapons I used to wield with ease now seem so big and unwieldy. I actually dropped my sword earlier in the middle of a Nordic ruin and couldn't be bothered to retrieve it! *pout* Why can't Skyrim's blacksmiths make smaller, daintier weapons? It's not like everyone has the strength to wield a giant sword... While I'm on the subject, why are Skyrim's armors so heavy and bulky? I can barely lift my weapons as-is. I have, however, found a solution to all the distracting rubbings against my ever sensitive clit: I made a small, round cutout on my breeches to completely expose my swollen clit, and that seems to remove most pressures on the poor nub. It's not even that noticeable, the draugrs certainly won't care...")
                    debug.messagebox("I woke up to sharp, stabbing pain in my ears. In my groggy state, I thought it's the bandit who I suc..handled yesterday, but when I felt around my ears, I discovered two shiny, golden studs piercing my earlobes. I mean, earrings aren't so bad, right? Lots of people have pierced ears, even some men these days wear earrings, though admittedly nothing as dainty or glittery as mine. B-but I think these earrings are made of solid gold, that's something, right? Like, I can totally pull off the look if I wanted to. Besides, they are pretty small and easy to cover with my ever lengthening hair, and men seem to like women who subject themselves to lewd body modifications that enhance male sexual pleasure - not that I'm looking for their attention!")
                    debug.messagebox("Ouchie! I just felt a series of unpleasant, rapid pinpricks on my lower back, like I'm being stabbed by a bunch of MEAN needles. Since I can't see my behind *giggle*, I had to ask a smart, helpful man to check for me. It was pretty embarrassing to strip completely naked in front of him, but I guess it had to be done so he can be sure he didn't miss anything. Apparently, I now have a super slutty (his words) tattoo right above my plump butt. Hmm, so I guess that's what getting a tattoo felt like. Of course, I HAD to reward the helpful adventurer for his hard *giggle* work, and he's even nice enough to feed me a TASTY snack. Yum!")
                    debug.messagebox("Owww, I just felt more pinpricks on my lower back, I guess my old tattoo isn't slutty enough? *pout* I wish getting a tattoo isn't so uncomfortable! Sleeping on my back is completely out of the question until my new tattoos heal, so now I have to lie on my side when I rest, and my boobies keep getting in the way. Who knew having big boobies would be such a hassle, but I guess that's the price I pay to look pretty. Speaking of pretty, my clit looks so adorable all swollen and exposed like this, I wonder why I ever bothered with breeches, since they only hinder a man's access to my clit. For some reason, men seem to HATE it when I hinder their access to my clit in any way. Maybe I should let them tease it again tonight *giggle*")
                    debug.messagebox("I happen to be on my back *giggle* when I felt the familiar pinpricks on my tummy; since the nice, helpful man was busy using my pussy, I had to BEG him to help pull my boobies to the side so I can see how the slutty tattoo is applied. So, the ink umm, just, kind of appeared on my skin like magic! Maybe it's con..comju...cumju-something magic? I'm probably too dumb to understand how it works, and the kind man holding my boobies kept telling me that I should think less, and suck more (good girls always swallow! <3). Men are so nice to me when I smile and let them play with my big boobies. Oh and I now have a suuuper slutty BIMBO FUCKTOY tattoo on my tummy to show off to all the cute boys! Yay!")

Reveal hidden contents

Debug.Messagebox("Somewhere in the back of your foggy, lust-addled mind you register the finality of your unfortunate predicament. What little remains of your lucid psyche screams in horror as the curse weaves into every fibre of your perversely modified body, its silhouette bearing little resemblance to your former self. Your new, forcibly altered form is completely tailor made for the singular purpose of eliciting and according maximum sexual pleasure to whomever lucky enough to utilize your thoroughly conditioned orifices. You writhe and moan in pained ecstacy as your bright, gaudy makeup, your slutty, erotic tattoos, and your lewd, glittering piercings all heat, tingle, then bind to your softly undulating flesh, becoming permanent fixtures to your bimbo form, irrevocably marking your body as that of a modified, carnal, and peversely erotic masturbatory aid.")
                Debug.Messagebox("The magical tattoo needles, which you've become so familiar with during your metamorphosis, return one final time to commemorate the permanence of your transformation. You writhe and moan in pleasure, barely cognizant of the needles as they buzz over your smooth, hairless mound, your well-conditioned body writhing in pleasure as the invisible needles prick your skin, permanently depositing pigments that form your final, obscene modification. Then, just as swiftly, the needles disappear, leaving behind a bright, pink tattoo that seems to shimmer above your soft, slick folds, irrevocably marking you as a PERMANENT BIMBO FUCKTOY, and advertising both your availability and eagerness to service your next sexual partner.")

Reveal hidden contents

1.thumb.jpg.af2ffef77fe6fb6d36c30ff288203180.jpg2.thumb.jpg.3ba98ead31531dfd2a7b25b11f1a8f45.jpg3.thumb.jpg.a6562f3b3b488f8ed3a9cabbfed93a4d.jpg4.thumb.jpg.67fba785b6ed008db750ad68dcd59455.jpg5.thumb.jpg.a6b9ee54a6fce795f7468915889f652f.jpg

That's all, enjoy, and remember to be kind to your bimbo - she has it hard enough as-is.

Okay, so there are a few different versions from 2 different mods that I know of. First there's 3 from svs Super collection jewellery. They're slender but they actually align with the ears and look similar to the giant earrings that chavs used to wear (earrings that could double as bracelets/hops you could stick your arm through). There's a plain pair of big gold rings, a pair of big gold rings with a smaller pair inside them (inserted through the same hole) and then a third pair which is three equal sized rings side by side through the same hole splayed out, in each ear.

The second mod I'm thinking of is the hdt hoop earrings which has a gold and a silver pair of large hoop earrings that can flap about quite a bit. They're more substantial than the slender ones from SVS but they sit slightly outside the ears and don't connect at all. They just seem to float in the air beside the character's head. This is okay if you have long hair covering the ears that isn't pulled back in a ponytail, plaits, braided, or hidden underneath a helmet but it looks bad as soon as one or more of the ears is exposed. Furthermore, being HDT, one of the earrings often gets stuck in an odd sticking out sideways position.

Overall I'd say the simple single ring pair from svs looks best for bimbos.

It might be possible to repurpose some nipple rings from another mod to use as earrings via extensive tinkering in bodyslide but I strongly suspect I lack the bodyslide & outfit studio experience to handle that myself.

@DeepBlueFrog

Heh, I originally planned to just fix a couple of things I came across while using your mod, but then one thing led to another, and I ended up with a lot more stuff than I originally planned. (life imitating bimbo imitating life?)

I do have some more ambitious ideas in mind, and I'd be happy run the changes through you on the back end so everything can be property integrated. Scripting really isn't my forte, as I'm much more comfortable working with meshes and textures, so I plan to focus on those instead.

For now, my plan for the next phase of deployment involves substituting the 2D piercings for their respective 3D variants. This shouldn't take too much effort, since most piercings consist of basically 3 primitive shapes. The tricky part will be the implementation, as anytime you lock a mesh onto the player (of course they'll be locked!), it will invariably lead to potential clipping issues with various armors. DD device hider could potentially work, but it'll require more testing.

@Balgin

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll take a look at those meshes.

20 minutes ago, Aegis said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Heh, I originally planned to just fix a couple of things I came across while using your mod, but then one thing led to another, and I ended up with a lot more stuff than I originally planned. (life imitating bimbo imitating life?)

I do have some more ambitious ideas in mind, and I'd be happy run the changes through you on the back end so everything can be property integrated. Scripting really isn't my forte, as I'm much more comfortable working with meshes and textures, so I plan to focus on those instead.

For now, my plan for the next phase of deployment involves substituting the 2D piercings for their respective 3D variants. This shouldn't take too much effort, since most piercings consist of basically 3 primitive shapes. The tricky part will be the implementation, as anytime you lock a mesh onto the player (of course they'll be locked!), it will invariably lead to potential clipping issues with various armors. DD device hider could potentially work, but it'll require more testing.

@Balgin

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll take a look at those meshes.

I'm not sure where SVS is these days. The HDT hoop earrings are in one of the threads on the forums here. I can provide some screenshots if that helps.

These would be the SVS single hoop version. I'll go snap a few of the hdt hoops now too.

20161105183659_1.jpg.4d96fdbe38666ceb1363080d58be1bd0.jpg

20161105183646_1.jpg.a3a3aa22edc5de68101a48e959eebd05.jpg

The HDT rings sit too low and too far out to the sides to attach to most ears. They don't flap about too much but sometimes one will get stuck. It would be nice to get their position fixed so they aren't always magically floating beside the poor girl's head. They're available in silver and gold. I could have spent ages lowering those ears a lot in racemenu to demonstrate how the earrings are also too far out to the sides but quick screenshots seemd like a better idea and it was hard to get a good angle without the ears being lowered into position.

Also trust Serana (NDP version) to insist on photobombing the final screenshot during multiple attempts.

Yes, I'm aware of the hair clipping with the cheek. Normally she has a different hairstyle but this short style shows off the rings from both sets quite nicely.

20200516214954_1.jpg.873babc397dba5edcb34c3087d9e44fa.jpg

20200516215042_1.jpg.9eb9b04f4ee733ff75594ca4dd175371.jpg

14 hours ago, Aegis said:

It was supposed to be a quick bugfix for some small issues between Hormones, YPS, and Skyrim SE, but it got kind of out of hand, so I thought I'd share it. Who knows, maybe someone else will enjoy my twisted perversion of this mod...

I didn't touch much of the original SLH, I mostly focused on the mechanics and functionality of the bimboalias script (aka the bimbo curse).

Firstly, some of issues I ran into with the March 2020 build of SLH, and the original scope of my fixes:

• Makeup isn't working with the latest version of YPS (6.2.1) under Skyrim SE; the issue stems from an undefined ColorName string. It worked fine for YPS 6.0.0, but not 6.2.1
    • I also disabled the option for the end user to choose the colors for eyeshadow and lipstick in my script. They are set to black for eyeshadow, and and crimson for lipsticks, as befits the bimbo mythos.
      • Choice is an illusion.
  • Hair color change isn't very consistent nor reliable. I'm still not quite sure what the issue is, since it would work one reload, but break on the next. I'm guessing it's an incompatibility issue between this mod and the latest version of YPS, so I made YPS handle all hair related events, which reliably resolved the issue.
    • Again, I disabled the option for end users to choose the color for bimbo hair in my script. The hair color is set to platinum blonde.
      • Choice? What choice?
  • The yps-ArchedFeetEvent was placed outside of the if logic, meaning that the event was firing every single day ad infinitum, which I found to be a bit annoying, and it also precludes the player from continuing heel training to bondage feet as the progression resets every time the event fires.
  • 3BBB works mostly, except for the breast nodes, so I updated the fctbodyshape script to support the CBBE 3BBB body.

• Should work for both LE and SE, with the exception of the 3BBB compatibility script.
  • Transformation Stages
    • This is my main focus, as I find the transformation in the original mod to be a bit too quick and unfulfilling towards the end, as you basically complete the transformation in 5 days, then repeat the same process for 2 additional cycles of 5 days each without any variation or sense of progress.
      • I feel that the transformation should be gradual, and over a longer period of time.
      • Drastic assimilation doesn't happen overnight, the dragonborn should be eased into the process (for immersion, obviously).
        • Benign changes at first, a bit of lipstick here, a dash of eyeshadow there, before gradually pushing her into the more *extreme* stuff, until it's too late for her to back out. Kind of like boiling a frog in the kettle...
    • Transformation is now divided into 15 stages, with the additional, 16th stage making all the previous transformations permanent.
      • I wrote all the first person story events for both Female to Bimbo and Male to Bimbo. I've disabled all the third person messages for now, as I believe the first person narrative lends a more consistent tonality to the progressive nature of the transformation.
        • I may go back and fill in all the third person content at a later date (17.28% likelihood).
    • Changed the bimboDailyProgressiveTransformation function so now each transformation stage only executes once, instead of being checked against the isBimboPermanent at the end of each day.
      • This opens up the possibility for additional one-off transformations at specific transformation stages down the line.
        • i.e. applying permanent tattoo on day 11 without having to rerun the tattoo event on all subsequent days
    • Brand new system messages describing each stage of the transformation, für immersium.
    • Changed the rate of asset expansion (Breasts, Stomach, Butt, Scholong, etc) to be consistent with the extended transformation period.
  • New Tattoo Script
    • The old tattoo script works fine as-is, but I find it not restrictive enough for my liking.
    • New tattoo script allows for locking tattoos, as well as parameters for color, glow, gloss modifiers.
    • The way it's set up in my current script, tattoos applied during days 1-15 are non-permanent, and can be removed via the slavetats MCM.
      • On day 16, all the non-permanent tattoos are removed, and replaced by their permanent variants, that cannot be removed, at all.
        • Bimbo-proofing 101: Can't have silly bimbos *accidentally* removing those slutty tattoos in a fit of lustful rampage, can we now?
    • Script is basically lifted wholesale from weird's slavetats events bridge, so send him some love or bimbo honey.
    • I find the original bimbo tattoos to be a bit too pixelated, and somewhat beneath the dignity of our lovely bimbos *snicker*.
    • I redid all the original tattoos, as well as 2 additional ones for 5 total, corresponding to 5 of the new transformation stages.
      • They are subtler than the original, but I believe still strike a good balance between sensual and tacky.
    • Designed for the CBBE body, specifically CBBE 3BBB, but *might* work for UNP without too much distortion.
    • See attached pictures.
    • I find the original YPS lipstick and eyeshadow textures to be a bit too sharp and unappealing, and the smudged makeup textures are veritable nightmare fuels.
    • The new textures are more subtle (but still extremely gaudy and slutty, as befits your bimbo!), employing gradients for a more smooth, and aesthetic appearance without sacrificing bimbo appeal.
      • Since you'll be stuck as a bimbo for a long while, might as well look good doing it!
      • The smudged variants are pretty good too, if not downright tacky. Be sure to enjoy them during the first 15 days.
    • Includes all the eyeshadow and lipstick textures, along with their smudged variants.
    • See attached pictures
    • The original CBBE brows are a bit too light for platinum blond hair, especially if your bimbo is all tanned up. Given Skyrim's antiquated system of tying brow to hair color, I ended up making the CBBE brows ~25% darker to compensate.

I think that's pretty much it, unless I missed something, which is quite likely, so just think of the things I failed to mention as pleasant surprises for your little bimbo to discover.

Here are the first 10 stages of the female to bimbo transformation script, so you can get a feel for the tonality of my narrative (and whether or not it's your cup of tea):

Reveal hidden contents

; First person thought
                ; Female to female bimbo

Also some third person narrative, it just sounds a bit too detached and clinical for my liking, need to revisit later.

Reveal hidden contents

Preview pictures, before, and after. Also showcasing the new makeup and tattoo textures.

Reveal hidden contents

It's fairly simple, just download the attached archive, extract, then choose the options that apply to you.

or

Create a new override in MO2/Vortex and dump all the files in there, making sure to load it after the original mods.

SLH March 2020 - Addon.zip 734.89 kB · 14 downloads

1) Since I've made EXTENSIVE changes to the bimboalias script, if your character has alrady started the bimbo transformation,

You will DEFINITELY need to start on a new character. Or you may unleash untold horrors.

Though the storyline will progress, many of their associated modevents won't fire.

There are checks in place to move things going along if you really don't want to install YPS.

4) This mod, along with YPS, will end up adding a lot of *permanent* slavetats to your character.

To prevent things from bugging out, and avoid running into visual glitches, I highly suggest upping the overlay count in:

Here are my settings:

[Overlays/Body]
iNumOverlays=15

[Overlays/Hands]
iNumOverlays=4

[Overlays/Feet]
iNumOverlays=4

[Overlays/Face]
iNumOverlays=15

5) Additionally, my tattoo textures are fairly high-rez (2k, let me know if you want 4k versions, though that's mostly a waste of VRAM),

So it's advisable to update your SKSE.ini for the texture overlays to display at full resolution:

Data\SKSE\SKSE.ini:

[Display]

6) I also suggest downloading a font overhaul so the Skyrim message box can display more characters. Otherwise some messages might get cut off.

This addon is developed with this font package. Feel free to try other fonts, though your mileage may vary.

You may also incorporate my addon into your own mod, so long as I'm somewhat credited.

NO COMMERCIAL USE.

? Lastly, everything is developed and tested under the latest version of Skyrim SE and YPS (6.2.1).

The scripts should nonetheless work just fine under Skyrim LE, but I have no way of knowing, since it's been ages since I last modded Skyrim LE.

Future plans:

1) My current 3ds workflow is set up for Fallout 4, but I do intend to get Skyrim SE set up again so I can add actual piercings, Instead of relying on 2D slavetat textures. There's just something satisfying about actual 3D meshes.

3) Longer transformation period, perhaps 30 or even 45 days, to make the progression feel more immersive and *rewarding*, simulating a slow, irrevocable descent into debauchery.

Tested it in SE, and I really like some of the changes!

1. The on-screen dialogue and progression are MASSIVELY improved by these adjustment scripts!

2. The piercings being integrated is something I've been waiting for!

3. The fact that you got 3BBB working speaks for itself!

4. The new YPS Textures and Tattoos are great, big improvement over LE ports!

Only a few things I'd suggest:

I like the colors you chose for a solely bimbo playthrough (although, maybe pink lipstick instead of red? Eyeshadow's fine though), but by changing the makeup and hair colors used by YPS/Hormones, several different effects/curses can be simulated (see below for description). That's not possible if they're locked. Maybe:

1. modify the MCM to make hair color/length/style lock toggleable (a la OsmelMC's tweak)?

2. provide the makeup colors as a preset for the custom hex code of YPS (eyeshadow/lipstick)?

3. (If Possible) Add drop-down in MCM to select YPS Color used (Platinum Blonde/Custom)?

I had problems with the dialogue pop-ups being cut off, but I didn't try the different fonts you suggested yet, so I assume those fix that issue.

For piercings, IDK what you had in mind, but there's quite a few mods from LE that could be converted to 3BBB:

1. MiniBikini SE has some that are easily converted to 3BB.

2. HDT Piercing Sets is a massive compilation of them, I've been working on 3BB conversions of those but it's a huge set, so it's slow going. Additionally, in their own ESP the slots used aren't uniform (AH1 Navel=/=SED7 Navel =/= Other Navel).

3. For earrings, Immersive Jewelry SE has a ton of Non-SMP earrings of different styles

4. For hoops specifically, the Red Roses outfit had Hoop earrings (UUNP version worked well in LE), and GFB Jewelry, which I think was already converted to SMP SE here: (EDIT: Old link, replaced with new one) http://www.mediafire.com/file/azmdajqabyc9w3a/GFB_Jewelry.7z/file

The drawback with YPS piercings is that the way that it detects them relies on keywords being present on an item in the right slot, and sometimes the script needs to be updated to add new items (encountered that when trying to get Piercings Strange 3BBB and MiniBikini Piercings detected). 

**Note** One playthrough, got DragonBorn infected with Flowering Spriggan armor (3BBB conversion by SunJeong). Then, used the Bimbo Curse to give the Dragonborn Green Skin (racemenu), medium/dark green hair (YPS Natural Hair color change), and Turquoise Lipstick/Eyeshadow (YPS Custom Colors/Bimbo Curse) gradually due to daedric curse. Finally, completed daedric enhancement by "interacting with" Dremora outcasts and gaining PSQ succubus curse. Turned the Dragonborn into some weird Daedric Nature Demigoddess/Avatar of Kynareth.

@Balgin

Hmm, I do like the way those svs earrings look, but I rather avoid static meshes in this day and age...

I'll focus on smp jewelries for now, and maybe throw in some static ones for compatibility.

The main issue I'm having right now is that the new version of the nif import/export plugin doesn't seem to support 3ds max 2014, and I need the new plugin to work on SE meshes. I'll check to see if there's a workaround.

It shouldn't be too hard to adjust the position of those hdt hoop earrings. I assume the earrings are anchored to the head node, so you can just add an absolute translation - it shouldn't break the collision mesh.

@w234aew

It's very easy to re-enable makeup color selection for the players, but I feel giving players that choice kind of dilutes the purity of the mod. For me, the addon is more about forced bimbo transformation, not build-your-own-bimbo adventure xD

- Pink lips is a good idea though, I'll add it.

For body piercings, they'll have to be small and unobtrusive, since once they are locked on, it'll be very annoying if they keep clipping though clothing.

For earrings, good call on GFD Jewelry, those hoop earrings should work very nicely. I'll have to block helmet equip once the earrings are locked on to prevent clipping, but I'll come up with a more immersive reason in game...

I'll have to add yps keywords to all the piercings, but I'll need to work with bluefrog on that, since I rather not make any direct edits to the esp, lest this becomes a spin-off instead of an addon...

Because there are enough modevents firing on days 1-15 as-is, my plan is to add the new items/modifications after the bimbo curse is permanent.

- I'm thinking slavetats piercings for the initial transformation, with the 3D piercings *earned* via various means

- i.e. 3 boobjobs a day for 10 days after the permanent bimbo transformation to *upgrade* the shabby nipple texture into shiny golden barbells, then maybe another 20 days to upgrade to rings, etc, and maybe progressively buff the magical piercings so becoming a bimbo doesn't necessarily mean the end of the line (think of it as your bimbo getting used to ... being a bimbo. Never underestimate the adaptability of the human form.).

- longevity, immersion, sense of progression and all that...

- becoming a bimbo is not the end, but the beginning of a new, better life?

-I'll probably have to write the narratives in the 3rd person post day 16, since, presumably, the poor little bimbo will be too distracted to form coherent thoughts.

15 hours ago, Aegis said:

• Choice is an illusion.
      • Choice? What choice?

• Transformation Stages
  • New Tattoo Script
    • See attached pictures.
    • See attached pictures

Reveal hidden contents

; First person thought
                ; Female to female bimbo

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

or

SLH March 2020 - Addon.zip 734.89 kB · 18 downloads

Here are my settings:

[Overlays/Body]
iNumOverlays=15

[Overlays/Hands]
iNumOverlays=4

[Overlays/Feet]
iNumOverlays=4

[Overlays/Face]
iNumOverlays=15

Data\SKSE\SKSE.ini:

[Display]

NO COMMERCIAL USE.

Future plans:

does this work on skyrim LE?

Is SMP the SSE version of HDT?

It turns out that, while svs is hard to get hold of these days, it looks like the SVS earrings are in Immersive Jewellery (which also seems to include these obscure beauties which I haven't seen anywhere else before but they do seem to have the same hovering issue as the hdt ones). According to the screenshot they do catch the light nicely 'though. Maybe I should take a closer look at Immersive Jewellery. I've avoided it so far but it does seem to include a lot of other mods which could tidy up my load order a bit.

395151115_ijbadduds.jpg.02668d5c4e331af402d4366d607f3e53.jpg