Yes, I have. 

Then don't worry about the messages. It just means Hormones detected your shape changed and needs to be updated.

If you are running into conflicts between shape updates, look into the 'options' part of the Hormones menu and check the box to let other mods take over applying changes. 

You will still see warnings but the actual changes will be applied by other mods instead of Hormones.

Just a question, i actived the succubus mode and already got 16 times sex and lol died? its right? ah btw why i cant actived the 2 option for succubus?

What do you mean by 2 options?

Second, the one at attach called :sex change curse, if can detail / explain how succubus mode works also ill be glad, maybe i made something wrong.

*at pic its a new char because deleted test char .

post-19248-0-19365800-1394914549_thumb.jpg

Just a question, i actived the succubus mode and already got 16 times sex and lol died? its right? ah btw why i cant actived the 2 option for succubus?

What do you mean by 2 options?

Second, the one at attach called :sex change curse, if can detail / explain how succubus mode works also ill be glad, maybe i made something wrong.

*at pic its a new char because deleted test char .

Ok - Sex Change Curse doesn't work yet. It is a place holder for a future quest (if I can make it work).

With Succubus mode turned on, you will get additional powers and effects if you have a lot of sex or if you go for a long time without sex.

Eventually, you will need to have sex with dremora in order to increase your succubus effects.

Version 0.8 is out with these updates:

- Added cat calls and comments from NPCs based on current level of Libido (thanks for anyone who contributed to this thread !!)

- Changed behavior of Succubus mode:
:: Succubus are created from the corruption of female mortal by daedric essence
:: Once enabled in MCM, you will receive succubus powers based on how many times you have sex with a dremora
:: Added 'friendly' Dremora Outcasts to a few locations and random encounters. Look for them in towns near daedra shrines
:: The outcasts will offer to heal you and will have a chance to have sex with the player
:: Sex with Sanguine in SD+ should also count as sex with dremora

Version 0.8 is out with these updates:

- Added cat calls and comments from NPCs based on current level of Libido (thanks for anyone who contributed to this thread !!)

- Changed behavior of Succubus mode:
:: Succubus are created from the corruption of female mortal by daedric essence
:: Once enabled in MCM, you will receive succubus powers based on how many times you have sex with a dremora
:: Added 'friendly' Dremora Outcasts to a few locations and random encounters. Look for them in towns near daedra shrines
:: The outcasts will offer to heal you and will have a chance to have sex with the player
:: Sex with Sanguine in SD+ should also count as sex with dremora

Nice additions, but atm the frequency of the cat calls is abit high, since they tend to happen every time a npc gets close, if the libido level is high enough (maybe link it in with the npcs arrousal level from Sexlab Aroused, or the attraction level from the upcoming Sexlab Attraction)

a few ideas how it could behave (only my opinions):

if character is naked just keep the cat calls as they are now (since the attributes are pretty obvious :-P ) (maybe add in a few naked comments)

if the character is wearing clothes and his sexuality already started to change his bodys color, then maybe a different set of cat calls

if character is wearing clothes and and his "assets" already enlarged (maybe a configurable amount) use the cat calls as they are now

if character is wearing armor, the chance should be lower then while wearing clothes, since not everyone wants to mess with someone in armor (even if those sweetrolls are ripe for the picking)

If you have TES5Edit you can edit the esp and remove the trail from one of the magic effects. I don't remember which one it was, but there were only 5 or so of them to look through. Just look for the one that says atronach fire trail, or something like that. You'll have to scroll down a ways into the effects but once you find it just right click on the effects line for it and delete it.

I modified hormones to remove the STACKING -20% to all skills debuffs from that effect as well as the fire trail. I may just remove everything except for the fortify attributes effects since all others are ridiculously overpowered.

If you have TES5Edit you can edit the esp and remove the trail from one of the magic effects. I don't remember which one it was, but there were only 5 or so of them to look through. Just look for the one that says atronach fire trail, or something like that. You'll have to scroll down a ways into the effects but once you find it just right click on the effects line for it and delete it.

I modified hormones to remove the STACKING -20% to all skills debuffs from that effect as well as the fire trail. I may just remove everything except for the fortify attributes effects since all others are ridiculously overpowered.

What does the -20% actually do ?

(Sorry for my terrible English - translated by google translator) 

Mod is good, but include pregnant. The body should be back to normal size during pregnancy and after pregnancy had to start from the beginning, that pregnancy caused by the loss of hormone additives (reset)

All things are working great for me , but If I use undress Spell my game is CTD immediately after use of the spell ``undress``.

And mastrubate is working. only sometimes not anytime.

But well , Sucubus mod isnt working either for me , but this option just dont work , and isnt CTD.

The random encounter dremora are only at some places , met only one at dragonbridge. Swell factor and hormones is funny to see and is working flawless...

color effects with lips and make up are working too. And some of the implemented dialog features are working too.

So only issue are the spells sometimes :).

Thanks for the mod and the idea. Great work Sir :)

Edit: forgot to say rape is working too when the char is mastubrate...

I havent been able to have sex with any dremora yet (only met 2), is it level based, random chance or simply not all of them are available ?

EDIT:

I checked and can only find 3 of these outcasts in the game (at least according to: Help "dremora outcast") and none of them are available for sex, wonder what Im doing wrong or if anything is bugged.

They say they will heal me for a certain price but even if I have taken damage when I talk to them, nothing happens and the dialogue option goes away for a time.

I will try to trick them into sex tomorrow.

No matter how much sex I'm having, my weight isn't going up. This is after resting/waiting for 24 hours and meeting the minimum number of sex acts per day. 

Is there any reason why the Hormones wouldn't be able to change the weight slider?

P.S. Not using any other mods that affect the weight slider. Used to use RND and Procreation but have removed those without any luck.

looks like there have been a bunch of questions asked and not a lot answered. Well here is another question then. Is there anyway on earth to make this work with hentai pregnancy? Ironically I had an older version of this mod working with the pregnancy mod. This newest version tends to override the pregnancy expansion, I guess as to be expected. Is there a way to run the game with both mods but give hentai pregnancy a higher priority? (other than load order) 

it seems the newest version of this has increased max values for growth. if the max values for this are set to match the max values of any other mod then the mods will work together.

example - hentai pregnancy max value set to 6 for belly. just set max value in hormones to 6 as well and all should work as wanted. i had this issue with the previous build which only went to 4. i had hent preg max belly set to 6 for triplets and set sliders for % with single, twins, triplets so that single gave 4 for growth 5 for twins and full 6 triplets. but even with triplets it only went to 4. now that the newest build goes higher that issue resolved itself. if setting the hormones max value to match hentai pregnancy still doesn't work for you the issue would likely be elsewhere (ie. bad install, load order).

I could be wrong but all is working fine for me with max values at 6.

also hormones wont change preg belly growth on update to make it look pregnant only actual preg belly mods will. the belly updates from vaginal intercourse are minor in that unless your setting are tweaked badly you should never get a preg belly just from the intercourse itself. Again this could be wrong but this is how it appears in my game. have not tested pregnancy much on recent playthrough but after a full day of tavern whoring like 17 customers (well 5 but multiple times each) alot of it vaginal my belly has not grown huge.

it seems the newest version of this has increased max values for growth. if the max values for this are set to match the max values of any other mod then the mods will work together.

example - hentai pregnancy max value set to 6 for belly. just set max value in hormones to 6 as well and all should work as wanted. i had this issue with the previous build which only went to 4. i had hent preg max belly set to 6 for triplets and set sliders for % with single, twins, triplets so that single gave 4 for growth 5 for twins and full 6 triplets. but even with triplets it only went to 4. now that the newest build goes higher that issue resolved itself. if setting the hormones max value to match hentai pregnancy still doesn't work for you the issue would likely be elsewhere (ie. bad install, load order).

I could be wrong but all is working fine for me with max values at 6.

Actually you raise a good point at an opportune time. I have just edited the global values for the max belly growth to 12 to see if that will change things. That is what I had as the belly swell factor in hentai pregnancy so we will see what happens. I haven't actually tested it but will inform everyone of the results. 

No matter how much sex I'm having, my weight isn't going up. This is after resting/waiting for 24 hours and meeting the minimum number of sex acts per day. 

Is there any reason why the Hormones wouldn't be able to change the weight slider?

P.S. Not using any other mods that affect the weight slider. Used to use RND and Procreation but have removed those without any luck.

do you have the weight change button clicked. i believe it is off by default. also it might be changing but very slowly. with my ece weight is scaled from 0-10 and i have my weight set to 3. also using RND, private needs, procreation and hentai preg (for npcs only). after alot of sex my weight has gone up but minimally (set low in hormones) when i last checked (in hormones) i believe my weight was 3.0002550 or something like that.

The newest build seems to have a problem with a weight setting of 0. Since it changes weight based on a percentage of your character's current weight, if the weight is zero, all percentages will equal zero and the weight cannot change no matter the settings.

Basically, in this build of hormones, do NOT use a weight of 0 or your character's weight will never change.

As far as compatibility with hentai pregnancy, the previous suggestions of changing the max sizes in hormones to match those from hentai pregnancy does make them work together.

@SkyrimII I have a request: Please put in an MCM setting to turn off the message spam, if possible. Thank you.