@skyrimll

i really like the idea to combinate hormones and puppetmaster and just started a new game to figure out your succubus mode, together with PSQ, to see where potential conflicts could arise. But what i´ve read and from my own experience so far, PSQ is a very stable and high customizable mod. When i have few ideas, i will report here.

The Animated wings mod is absolutly awesome. The mod author from PSQ already made a compatibility patch for the wings and it works flawlessly and looks really great ingame.

Oh it seems as though I had the concept of Succubus progression backwards! I was hoping that exposure might enable the possibility of becoming a Succubus, but honestly this way isn't bad at all. I'm kinda thinking that it's about time that my current character might have organically become a Succubus if such a thing is possible (and it is when I can just check a box ^_^). I still may hold off until her first encounter with Uncle Sanguine though, as that seems like the perfect opportunity.

So far in my game, this mod has been working well. I did think it stretched my char's boobies out a bit too much at one point, but it was easy as pie to dial it back a lil. I may want to also do that with color if possible... my girl has gone from completely pale to looking like she sunbathes daily, which is not bad looking, but it's starting too get a touch too dark red I think.

For me beeing female and this mod works not very well, when my character is pregnant, and belly reaches higher size, hormones just drops belly size to a normal value.

That will be fixed in the next version (already fixed on my end but not published yet).

In the meantime, you will have to manually change the max size of belly and breast in Hormones when you are pregnant in Beeing Female to the same value in both mods.

Also make sure the Shape change override is turned off when you are using Beeing Female (it should turn off automatically if you are using the lastest version of Hormones).

Oh it seems as though I had the concept of Succubus progression backwards! I was hoping that exposure might enable the possibility of becoming a Succubus, but honestly this way isn't bad at all. I'm kinda thinking that it's about time that my current character might have organically become a Succubus if such a thing is possible (and it is when I can just check a box ^_^). I still may hold off until her first encounter with Uncle Sanguine though, as that seems like the perfect opportunity.

So far in my game, this mod has been working well. I did think it stretched my char's boobies out a bit too much at one point, but it was easy as pie to dial it back a lil. I may want to also do that with color if possible... my girl has gone from completely pale to looking like she sunbathes daily, which is not bad looking, but it's starting too get a touch too dark red I think.

Not sure I understand this 'Oh it seems as though I had the concept of Succubus progression backwards! I was hoping that exposure might enable the possibility of becoming a Succubus,'

This is how the mod works actually - exposure to daedra enable the possibility of becoming a succubus. 

The check box is there only to allow people who do know want to become a succubus to interact with daedra safely.

Thanks for the cool mod. Did a stress test with all the new SL 1.55 mods updated and Hormones worked flawlessly. My character turned lobster red and started sucking stats [souls]; pc must have been 'Submitted' by a dadra necro early in testing.... at first had no idea why it was all happening, cool feature. 

Suggestion, rather than only the almost flame red skin, also add a spell glow effects from restoration, while lightening skin to almost porcelain hue. Perhaps player could choose between Dadra and Dibella -- lust or love. Dibella would, instead of taking stats, gives buffs to Followers etc...  Consensual vesus Forced sex. 

[spell effect;  Aura.7z; meet conditions for the turn-undead aura to view an example effect; purchase at riverwood trader]

Thanks for the cool mod. Did a stress test with all the new SL 1.55 mods updated and Hormones worked flawlessly. My character turned lobster red and started sucking stats [souls]; pc must have been 'Submitted' by a dadra necro early in testing.... at first had no idea why it was all happening, cool feature. 

Suggestion, rather than only the almost flame red skin, also add a spell glow effects from restoration, while lightening skin to almost porcelain hue. Perhaps player could choose between Dadra and Dibella -- lust or love. Dibella would, instead of taking stats, gives buffs to Followers etc...  Consensual vesus Forced sex. 

[spell effect;  attachicon.gifAura.7z; meet conditions for the turn-undead aura to view an example effect; purchase at riverwood trader]

Thanks... I will take a look at the spell.

Skin color changes are still in flux... they are tricky to get right and will probably need their own section in the menu to customize target colors to match your current race.

As for the choice of gameplay - Dibella wouldn't make sense for a succubus. This is a purely Daedric thing.

The current choice is between no sex and high sex, with different effects.

The effects also need work at this point, but what I am going for is a balance between a highly sexual succubus mode, where you can use sex with others as a tool or weapon, and an a-sexual succubus mode taking advantage of sexuality of others.

One would chose to fuck her prey dry and the other would prefer to set her prey on a sexual rampage.

Not sure I understand this 'Oh it seems as though I had the concept of Succubus progression backwards! I was hoping that exposure might enable the possibility of becoming a Succubus,'

This is how the mod works actually - exposure to daedra enable the possibility of becoming a succubus. 

The check box is there only to allow people who do know want to become a succubus to interact with daedra safely.

Well now I'm really confused! Maybe. Let's see if I understand:

With the box un-checked, my character can never become a Succubus, correct? Checking the box enables the possibility of being a Succubus that comes along with things like greater effects due to lots or very little sex (the Puppetmaster connection, for example), more wild color/weight(?) change, and I don't really know what else. You've said that spending time with Daedra increases the Succubus' powers, but I don't really quite understand how that works, but again I assume that if I never check the box for Succubus mode, I could spend days with Uncle Sanguine and never become a Succubus.

Aside from the talk above, I've started to run into some weird issues involving Sexlab Hormones:

The first one I think you're probably aware of generally, which is that my character's skin color began to veer wildly out of control. She had really turned a dark red color, which as I said before looked like a deep, deep tanning effect and not entirely unnatural, but was still pretty far away from where she started and did make her look just a bit strange. 

Second, my character's shape almost seems to get out of synch between wearing and not wearing clothes. I thought something was wrong with my Bodyslide setup, but while my character looked fairly normal when naked, her boobs were much, much larger whenever I put armor on. I tried different armors and they all did the same thing. I tried re-creating my meshes (both for body and armor), but it didn't help. Finally I went back into character creation (with Showracemenu Alternative) and found that my character's breast size was somethng like 1.61 scale. When I put this back to 1.0 and saved, my character looked normal (as in, the same) in and out of clothes.

The third and most troublesome issue is that my character keeps re-drawing her weapon periodically. It happens maybe every 15 seconds or so, even if I'm in combat so can interfere with attacking or blocking. It doesn't seem to matter which weapon, sword vs axe, melee vs ranged, but doesn't seem to affect fists. Looking at my logs, I saw that Hormones was refreshing at about the same interval as my weapon-drawing was happening, so I disabled refreshing and voila, no more weapon re-drawing. The weird thing is that this wasn't happening the whole time, and started partway into my play-through. I don't know what caused it, but now I can't have Hormones set to refresh itself without the weapon re-drawing happening again.

Don't know if any of this helps or is known, but I thought I'd put it out there.

Well now I'm really confused! Maybe. Let's see if I understand:

With the box un-checked, my character can never become a Succubus, correct? Checking the box enables the possibility of being a Succubus that comes along with things like greater effects due to lots or very little sex (the Puppetmaster connection, for example), more wild color/weight(?) change, and I don't really know what else. You've said that spending time with Daedra increases the Succubus' powers, but I don't really quite understand how that works, but again I assume that if I never check the box for Succubus mode, I could spend days with Uncle Sanguine and never become a Succubus.

That is correct.

Daedra influence is measured by:

- How many Daedric quests you complete

- How many Dremora you kill (Dremora race)

- How many Dremora you have sex with

So unless you check that box, doing these things will not make you a succubus.

Aside from the talk above, I've started to run into some weird issues involving Sexlab Hormones:

The first one I think you're probably aware of generally, which is that my character's skin color began to veer wildly out of control. She had really turned a dark red color, which as I said before looked like a deep, deep tanning effect and not entirely unnatural, but was still pretty far away from where she started and did make her look just a bit strange. 

I am still tweaking the colors. It wasn't working at all before, so I made it more visible now. I will have to tone it down a bit.

Right now, I made changes to allow updating shape and color from outside the mod... which in turn broke the updated shape from menu. 

Once I have that fixed, I will go back to updating colors.

Second, my character's shape almost seems to get out of synch between wearing and not wearing clothes. I thought something was wrong with my Bodyslide setup, but while my character looked fairly normal when naked, her boobs were much, much larger whenever I put armor on. I tried different armors and they all did the same thing. I tried re-creating my meshes (both for body and armor), but it didn't help. Finally I went back into character creation (with Showracemenu Alternative) and found that my character's breast size was somethng like 1.61 scale. When I put this back to 1.0 and saved, my character looked normal (as in, the same) in and out of clothes.

I found the same issue with some PSB armor meshs. The weights can go wild with larger scales of breasts. Not sure how to fix that since it is very unpredictable (based on whatever shape and item you are wearing).

The third and most troublesome issue is that my character keeps re-drawing her weapon periodically. It happens maybe every 15 seconds or so, even if I'm in combat so can interfere with attacking or blocking. It doesn't seem to matter which weapon, sword vs axe, melee vs ranged, but doesn't seem to affect fists. Looking at my logs, I saw that Hormones was refreshing at about the same interval as my weapon-drawing was happening, so I disabled refreshing and voila, no more weapon re-drawing. The weird thing is that this wasn't happening the whole time, and started partway into my play-through. I don't know what caused it, but now I can't have Hormones set to refresh itself without the weapon re-drawing happening again.

That's strange.

I can't think of what in Hormones could be triggering that effect. 

The regular shape changes should not be doing this.

Are you at high level of succbus? what is your libido at this time? can you send me a screenshot of the status window from Hormones's menu?

It is possible one of the succubus perks (spells and constant effects) has been changed by another mod and is causing the weapon to be drawn.

Are you using succubus PSQ?

Don't know if any of this helps or is known, but I thought I'd put it out there.

One solution to the oversized breasts would be something like detecting when items are equipped or unequipped and dynamically scale the breasts then.

Something like - always shrink breasts to 1.0 or by half the current breast size when you are wearing something. 

That could even approximate breasts being held back by the cloth or armor.

I may test that out at some point and see if it causes CTDs.

Ideally, there should be a 'worn size' for each cloth or armor out there. Since this is not practical, using a static value or cutting the size by half would have to do :)

I don't have succubus mode enabled at all yet, but I can try to get the rest of the info (if still relevant without Succubus mode) when I get home from work tonight. I have no idea why the refreshes would cause weapon re-drawing either, and it took me quite awhile to figure out because the connection seems so odd. But turning off the refreshing option fixes the issue, and I can even turn it back on again and be fine, at least until I reload my game.

For the time being, I've had to turn off almost everything in Hormones because of the different issues, but I still have it installed. ^_^

That's strange.

I can't think of what in Hormones could be triggering that effect. 

The regular shape changes should not be doing this.

Are you at high level of succbus? what is your libido at this time? can you send me a screenshot of the status window from Hormones's menu?

It is possible one of the succubus perks (spells and constant effects) has been changed by another mod and is causing the weapon to be drawn.

I had the re-equipping weapon bug as well, I had installed another skeleton though instead of the XP32 line and that is what caused the issue when combined with the hormones changes. It is very annoying and makes fights very difficult.

Ok, I'm home now so I can answer these questions.

1) Succubus mode is not enabled at all yet. I have the screenshots attached of both sections of the MCM menu, I hope that's what you want.

2) Since I haven't had Succubus mode enabled at any point in this game, I don't think the issue could be with Succubus perks, unless there's some way they get triggered without the options checked? Like, maybe they're referenced and just not added since the option is off?

3) Don't have Succubus PSQ installed at all.

Hope this helps in some way. Oh in reference to the other person who says they're having the same issue, I'm using the XPMS Skeleton, version 1.93alpha.

So continuing with the same bug as Ashra III.

I finally got to the point where I can turn into a vampire lord and if I do that while Hormones is active, the game crashes after a few seconds.

I tried installing the "better vampire lord transformation" from Nexus, it is a mod that lets you keep a normal bodyshape and uses a different skeleton (I assume), this lets me transform without crashing but it does have the earlier bug where I un-ready my weapons/powers/claws while transformed.

If I uninstall Hormones then everything is fine, I tried it with both Succubus mode on/off and overwrite nodes on/off.

So continuing with the same bug as Ashra III.

I finally got to the point where I can turn into a vampire lord and if I do that while Hormones is active, the game crashes after a few seconds.

I tried installing the "better vampire lord transformation" from Nexus, it is a mod that lets you keep a normal bodyshape and uses a different skeleton (I assume), this lets me transform without crashing but it does have the earlier bug where I un-ready my weapons/powers/claws while transformed.

If I uninstall Hormones then everything is fine, I tried it with both Succubus mode on/off and overwrite nodes on/off.

Thanks for the feedback... eventually these will lead to a clue.

I thought I had disabled Hormones for Vampires and Werewolves but it looks like there is still work to be done,

Oh sorry, I guess I shoulda figured out that's what I needed to do.

Anyhow, here it is!

Just uhh... a question though... what is the 'bimbo' thing? I see an option for it, but it's greyed out, and it's also mentioned in the status.

Thanks... send me another one like this next time you get your skin bright red.

The Bimbo things is a place holder that I will probably remove from the menu and turn into an add-on instead.

Someone asked in a different thread for a curse or a mode to turn the PC into a stereotypical Bimbo - blonde, skinny, large chest.

With the new options to trigger changes from outside the mod, I am thinking about creating a sample mod to show how that can work.

Something simple, maybe with some potions for short term or long term transformations.

Think.. Hulk potion, Bimbo potion, Sun tan lotion, Bleach, etc...

Well her skin wasn't bright red, it was very dark red, and I assume those stats were more or less what she had when her skin was that color... the only reason it iisn't now is because I disabled the color change option.

Having transformation potions sounds very cool, and I can see something like that getting integrated from SD+, like from masters force-feeding you a potion or the like. I really hope that takes off!

I have some trouble with the puppetmaster - patch. When i use the patch, all the puppetspells disapperar from the spellbook. Trying to revover the spells via console doesn´t works with the  error: "Compiled script not saved". Otherwise all functions from puppetmaster go smoothly, only the spells are gone. Without the patch and after new installation the spells appear again.

I have some trouble with the puppetmaster - patch. When i use the patch, all the puppetspells disapperar from the spellbook. Trying to revover the spells via console doesn´t works with the  error: "Compiled script not saved". Otherwise all functions from puppetmaster go smoothly, only the spells are gone. Without the patch and after new installation the spells appear again.

That's sort of the point of the patch - make the spells available only when certain conditions are met.

You should see them if:

- You have Succubus mode checked in Hormones

- Your Daedric influence is > 5 (you increase your Daedric influence by fucking or killing Dremora, or completing Daedric quests)

- Your Libido is above 80 or below -80

Basically, if you are a horny succubus :)

Now, if these conditions are met and you still cannot see the spells then there is a problem.

Also problem with "weapon-drawing". Every 10-15sec. weapon back to scabbards. And yes, if delete "Hormones mod"... it`s help. Strange... if un-check "Weight>Change Weight scale" it`s help too.

Sorry for my english. I use auto-translator.

P.S. Thanks for this mod! :)

That's sort of the point of the patch - make the spells available only when certain conditions are met.

You should see them if:

- You have Succubus mode checked in Hormones

- Your Daedric influence is > 5 (you increase your Daedric influence by fucking or killing Dremora, or completing Daedric quests)

- Your Libido is above 80 or below -80

Basically, if you are a horny succubus :)

Now, if these conditions are met and you still cannot see the spells then there is a problem.

It may (or may not be) interesting to note that I see all the Puppetmaster spells in my list, and can cast them at any time, despite having Hormones and the patch for Puppetmaster installed. I also don't have Succubus mode enabled (as I've said) so maybe that's why the spells aren't hidden?