I have a question about Daedric Influence and Succubus. How many times do you have to have sex with a dremora outcast before these stats go up ?

Should you receive 1 after the first time or what ?

You should, but I noticed the counter didn't work as it should in my tests this week.

I am working on two issues:

- this one (making sure the daedric influence is captured)

- an issue with shape refresh going into an endless loop if you reduce the max size below the current value of a node.

I missed it when I removed the debug spam from the mod.

Guest squid0767

I wondered why the succubus part wasn't working. I wonder if there's a console command to manually increase the deadra sex part (would only use it as a hack until fixed). Time to do some exploring :D

Great mod and very well integrated into the system. I particularly like the Succubus mode.

I seem to be having a problem with the automatic draw/sheath based off changes in weight/nodes. I think I saw someone else have this problem, but I just wanted to chime in that it wasn't a fluke.

I also noticed that the color change is fairly rapid while turning red, but turning back again is agonizingly slow (with weeks of waiting). Perhaps a slider for both based off a percentage to shift color similar to the other sliders would help with this?

Amazing work thusfar, so thank you for the mod!

Great mod and very well integrated into the system. I particularly like the Succubus mode.

I seem to be having a problem with the automatic draw/sheath based off changes in weight/nodes. I think I saw someone else have this problem, but I just wanted to chime in that it wasn't a fluke.

I also noticed that the color change is fairly rapid while turning red, but turning back again is agonizingly slow (with weeks of waiting). Perhaps a slider for both based off a percentage to shift color similar to the other sliders would help with this?

Amazing work thusfar, so thank you for the mod!

I am testing adjustments to the color changes to reduce the redness and make it easier to go back to normal.

I haven't looked into the issue with the weight since I cannot reproduce it.

Version 1.2 is out with these changes:

- Fixed detection of Estrus Chaurus and BeeingFemale pregnancy

:: Automatically extend max values of belly, breast and butt if pregnancy detected

- Updated internal methods to allow external refresh of skin color, weight and body parts
:: Added safeguard to prevent skin from turning too blue or too red.

I would also like to report that weapon sheathing and re-drawing bug. It was not happening when I first downloaded and used the mod, so I can only guess that it must be due to some values changing from the normal base-line. Also, I'm using the XP32 skeleton. I searched around the forum a bit and I noticed that was a constant in the bug reports.

I would also like to report that weapon sheathing and re-drawing bug. It was not happening when I first downloaded and used the mod, so I can only guess that it must be due to some values changing from the normal base-line. Also, I'm using the XP32 skeleton. I searched around the forum a bit and I noticed that was a constant in the bug reports.

... so it *was* about Hormones :)

I can't reproduce it yet.

Can you add some details?

Are you using a race in particular? are you werewolf or vampire? anything else about your mods that would chance your PC race, weight or appearance?

I have it time to time. Seems to only happen when you check the box for Shape Change Override. The weapon sheath and redraw happens when its script does a check to see if any other bone adjustments are needed.

Edit: Female Khajiit character, customized CBBE slim body, not a Vampire or Werewolf with that character yet.

I also started a new game due to several mods updating recently, and have Sexlab Hormones enabled with no weapon re-drawing so far. It didn't happen at first in my last game either, but seemed to start shortly after my char had to prostitute herself in order to re-equip, so the idea that the issue has something to do with the changes Hormones makes seems to make some sense.

I just downloaded the update, so I'll keep on testing. I'll even try turning color change back on to see how that goes. ^_^

the weapon thing seems to happen when hormones applies the changes only ,if weapon is already out of course ,it doesn't do it randomly ,at least for me .also if the change weight/bones is turned on and turning into a werewolf its instant CTD ,turned it off and it worked like a charm (did that a few times to make sure its that) . not sure about VL form ,will try that next . VL and WW form use a different skeleton ,yes?

I also started a new game due to several mods updating recently, and have Sexlab Hormones enabled with no weapon re-drawing so far. It didn't happen at first in my last game either, but seemed to start shortly after my char had to prostitute herself in order to re-equip, so the idea that the issue has something to do with the changes Hormones makes seems to make some sense.

I just downloaded the update, so I'll keep on testing. I'll even try turning color change back on to see how that goes. ^_^

If Hormones has Shape Override ON (that is, if you let it update your shape and are not pregnant by Estrus Chaurus or Beeing Female), you will see the redness increase with each sex act and reduce a little each time you change cell and also after sleeping.

This seems to be working as an approximation of having your blood pumping :)

I also set the transparency of the red layer to half transparent, so the redness should not get as pronounced as before.

the weapon thing seems to happen when hormones applies the changes only ,if weapon is already out of course ,it doesn't do it randomly ,at least for me .also if the change weight/bones is turned on and turning into a werewolf its instant CTD ,turned it off and it worked like a charm (did that a few times to make sure its that) . not sure about VL form ,will try that next . VL and WW form use a different skeleton ,yes?

My next change to Hormones will be to add detection of race change and turning off the mod altogether while you are in another shape.

Are you using a race in particular? are you werewolf or vampire? anything else about your mods that would chance your PC race, weight or appearance?

Im just a normal Nord. Not a vampire or werewolf. I have RND, but just the normal one, so no weight changes. Could be the unequipping and requiping scripts from other mods.

Im just a normal Nord. Not a vampire or werewolf. I have RND, but just the normal one, so no weight changes. Could be the unequipping and requiping scripts from other mods.

Load order?

So Hormones had been working fine as far as I could tell, but when I loaded in this morning, the 'weapon re-draw' thing started happening again. Unlike before, however, I started getting a message at the top of my screen that said 'Sexlab Hormones: Updating Shape' every time my character would draw her weapon again.

Thinking the mod might just be having trouble doing an update, I went into the MCM menu and clicked the 'Apply changes' option under Add-ons, then exited the menu. My character continued to draw her weapon again every few seconds, but this time the message is 'Update ignored. PC is pregnant' over and over again. I checked Hentai Pregnancy (the only preg mod I have installed) and my char is indeed not pregnant. When I re-loaded my game, the message went back to the 'Updating Shape' one again, repeating.

I uploaded a couple files to show what's going on. The first is the status window, which you requested before, and the 2nd is the message I get when first loading/re-loading my game.

Edit: Oh, also after re-loading my game, I continued having the weapon re-draw problem, so I went ahead and un-checked the options in Hormones as I did before to solve the issue. It did solve the issue, however now the 'Update ignored: PC is pregnant' keeps flashing at the top of the screen, which is quite annoying :(

Edit2: Ooh I may have found something. My character was not pregnant, but I have the option for 'cum inflation' turned on in Hentai Pregnancy. I kept getting the messages from Hormones, so after the cum inflation ended (the swollen belly wasn't showing on my character, I don't think...I may have a Bodyslide issue as well or maybe Hormones is messing with Hentai Pregnancy), I re-enabled all the shape change options again and got the 'You feel more voluptuous' message from Hormones. After that, the weapon re-drawing stopped. Maybe it's Hentai Pregnancy causing the conflict?

Thanks for the reports.

I am not using Hentai Pregnancy, so that could be the source.

Next steps would be:

- For people who are having this issue with weapon unequip to confirm if they are using Hentai Pregnancy

- For people with Hentai pregnancy to try a test game without it and see if that solves the problem

I will try to use it myself next time I reset my testing environment and start a new game.

I'll have to do more testing to see if the problem happens when my PC actually does get pregnant, or if it was just the cum inflation thing (which changes body shape without actually counting as a pregnancy in the mod). As soon as the cum inflation was done, everything went back to normal with Hormones.