I am not seeing any issue here.

Hormones is not throwing off any error in my logs.

Not sure why it is not working in your list.

All I am seeing is this:

[04/27/2014 - 04:50:54PM] [sLH_QST_ConfigMenu <_SLH_Config (F000489E)>] INITIALIZED

[04/27/2014 - 04:50:56PM] [sLH_QST_ConfigMenu <_SLH_Config (F000489E)>]: Registered SexLab Hormones at MCM.

Edit: I recreated the bsa file and reuploaded the zip file.

Can you try again?

I am not seeing any issue here.

Hormones is not throwing off any error in my logs.

Not sure why it is not working in your list.

All I am seeing is this:

[04/27/2014 - 04:50:54PM] [sLH_QST_ConfigMenu <_SLH_Config (F000489E)>] INITIALIZED

[04/27/2014 - 04:50:56PM] [sLH_QST_ConfigMenu <_SLH_Config (F000489E)>]: Registered SexLab Hormones at MCM.

Edit: I recreated the bsa file and reuploaded the zip file.

Can you try again?

Redownloaded and now it works without problems, both new game and old saves loaded without any errors. Thanks !

How hard would it be to include hair color changing to the mod? It could be fun to see your character's originally dark hair gradually turning into bimbo blond (or red, or anything the player has chosen from MCM) as she has more sex than is healthy for her. :blush:

How hard would it be to include hair color changing to the mod? It could be fun to see your character's originally dark hair gradually turning into bimbo blond (or red, or anything the player has chosen from MCM) as she has more sex than is healthy for her. :blush:

I will look into that when I revisit the colors changes overall. Now that shape changes are working the way I want them to, colors changes are too weak to be noticeable. That will come next on my list for Hormones.

Hello, I really like hormone's body changes so I updated from 0.8 something to 1.0.7 after updating to sexab framework 1.54...

But now my character always has purple skin, as if there were missing textures or something.

My character's skin becomes purple when I load old saves too...

Any idea how to fix this?

EDIT: Attached picture properly.

post-7213-0-87721700-1398969860_thumb.jpg

Hello, I really like hormone's body changes so I updated from 0.8 something to 1.0.7 after updating to sexab framework 1.54...

But now my character always has purple skin, as if there were missing textures or something.

My character's skin becomes purple when I load old saves too...

Any idea how to fix this?

EDIT: Attached picture properly.

Hormones doesn't change any texture... only shape and colors (adding some red or some blue), and even then, the color changes are a lot more subtle than this, and they preserve the texture.

My guess is that you have another issue with your custom race or shape, or maybe another mod is hijacking the textures definitions for the character.

What body or race are you using?

I am using a HDT body custom made in bodyslide, playing as imperial with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/? as textures.

My body colors worked fine until I updated sexlab framework, hormones, submit and defeat.

And the only mod of those I know that should affect my body is hormones.

EDIT : On a side note, every other character has normal skin color. Only mine has this purple skin problem. Sometimes the skin color becomes light blue/almost white as well.

Great mod idea. However, I'm not really noticing any changes to my character. I ticked off all animations except oral. Had character perform several acts, no change. I have the slider at 50% for growth. Any ideas? Load order is as follows:

Dawguard
Dragonborn
HearthFires
RaceCompatability
AcahiiHair
ZaZAnimation Pack
SkyUI
Wyrmstooth
MilkModNEW
PCEA DG n DB DLC for SkyRe_Races
Quick Start - Skip opening scene

SexLab

SexLab Aroused
SexLab_Hormones
SexLabMatchMaker

I've installed the skeletons mods as well. Animations for everything, including masturbation spell, work fine. 

I like the mod, though it'd be nice if there was some kind of toggle or control of the comments your character get's. It got to the point where that's all that was being said to my character, no other greetings of any kind. I like the body altering aspects of the mod, wasn't a fan of dialogue. I wasn't even aware that it was this mod that was doing it until I looked at the screenshots.

Version 1.1 is out with these changes:

- Improved handling of color changes

- Added full detection of pregnancy from Beeing Female and Estrus Chaurus (Thanks milzschnitte!)
:: Max size for belly, breast and butt are automatically extended while pregnant (to allow for pregnancy mods to control max sizes on tehir own)

- Added background work for future curses (Bimbo and Sex Change)

- Added chance of rape if sex in public
:: With popup menu to skip that rape if needed (to prevent issues with too many SexLab animations at once)

Still pretty confused as to what the dremora outcasts are supposed to do.

They are there to give you a chance to interact with Dremoras.

The way the Succubus mode works now is that your succubus powers will grow with your exposure to Dremora / Daedric influence.

You can complete Daedric quests, kill Daedra or have sex with Dremora Outcasts to have their influence corrupt you and turn you into a succubus.

I like the mod, though it'd be nice if there was some kind of toggle or control of the comments your character get's. It got to the point where that's all that was being said to my character, no other greetings of any kind. I like the body altering aspects of the mod, wasn't a fan of dialogue. I wasn't even aware that it was this mod that was doing it until I looked at the screenshots.

I added that to my to-do list. 

You are a machine, skyrimll. ^_^

I've just started getting my Skyrim mods caught up, just in time for some good updates from a few different LL mods! Can't wait to try this.

So much to do... so little time.

I have a lot of bugs to get rid of before I can really work on the fun stuff... like sex change for Hormones or Master as follower for SD.

Edit: Except for color changes still being a little off, I am very happy with how Hormones is coming along. Of all my mods, it is my favorite.

I've been playing with it a bit, and I do like it as well. One question I have, is about Succubus mode: When I mouse over it, the little tooltip states that this is caused by contact with Daedra, which made me wonder if there's a way to become a Succubus naturally (so to speak) when this mod is enabled. I was going to enable Succubus mode, but when I saw that wording it made my imagination spiral out of control, so I held off to find out if I could achieve this through in-game activity, rather than just flipping a switch. ^_^

I've been playing with it a bit, and I do like it as well. One question I have, is about Succubus mode: When I mouse over it, the little tooltip states that this is caused by contact with Daedra, which made me wonder if there's a way to become a Succubus naturally (so to speak) when this mod is enabled. I was going to enable Succubus mode, but when I saw that wording it made my imagination spiral out of control, so I held off to find out if I could achieve this through in-game activity, rather than just flipping a switch. ^_^

That's exactly how the Succubus mode works not.

If you enable it, you still have to work your way up in order to unlock powers.

The effect is still more subtle than the other succubus mods out there, and maybe I will find a way to make them compatible someday, but it now requires exposure to Daedric influence to improve your succubus side.

That also includes playtime with Sanguine when you visit him in SD :)

"...and maybe I will find a way to make them compatible someday,"

Would be great :).

Depending of how modular they are, the minimum would be to create a patch or add-on to turn on or off the effects of that mod remotely.

Then, back in Hormones, I would simply turn on the other mod even you reach full Succubus status.

I am already doing that with Puppet Master. 

I created a patch that allows me to turn on or off Puppet Master spells.

When you reach a certain level of Succubus, those spells will show up in your list automatically.

There is even a chance of casting a Puppet spell on your victim in the middle of an orgasm.

I had an example of a bandit raping my little succubus and suddenly finding himself turned into a puppet.