5 hours ago, zzfoxxx said:

Hello,

Thanks for the mod.

I have a question about the "Flirt with Strangers" achievement from the "Shameless Slut" aspiration.

I don't find how to complete it. I tried to talk to any random sims (unknown yet) but can't find a way to progress (no "romance" wheel switch to use the "Nasty talk" switch which is tehre on known sims). Do i do something wrong?

Hey, all you have to do to progress that one is using "Flirty Introduction" interactions successfully on other Sims. I think they don't pop up for some sims unless they're feeling flirty / have a flirty buff. Hope this helps!

8 hours ago, SimsAlchemist said:

Hey, all you have to do to progress that one is using "Flirty Introduction" interactions successfully on other Sims. I think they don't pop up for some sims unless they're feeling flirty / have a flirty buff. Hope this helps!

Thank you very much, i was looking for something too complicated. ?

I've run into a couple of issues with this (using v179.7 of WW):
Foot/Piss fetish interactions are *only* available if you've already selected the relevant rewards - not sure if that's intended, but it took me forever to figure out why the interactions for foot fetish aspirations weren't showing up.
I don't seem to have an interaction for calling out a sim for being obsessed (foot mistress 1 requirement) - I got a sim to 100% dislike and declared them my enemy just to be sure.

2 hours ago, jwood1262 said:

I've run into a couple of issues with this (using v179.7 of WW):
Foot/Piss fetish interactions are *only* available if you've already selected the relevant rewards - not sure if that's intended, but it took me forever to figure out why the interactions for foot fetish aspirations weren't showing up.
I don't seem to have an interaction for calling out a sim for being obsessed (foot mistress 1 requirement) - I got a sim to 100% dislike and declared them my enemy just to be sure.

Hey, the trait/reward thing is intentional as a way to define who has the fetish, that way Sims that don't have a foot fetish won't behave as if they do. As for the mean interactions you've mentioned, they're available towards Sims with the foot fetishist/foot slut traits for now.

18 hours ago, SimsAlchemist said:

Hey, the trait/reward thing is intentional as a way to define who has the fetish, that way Sims that don't have a foot fetish won't behave as if they do. As for the mean interactions you've mentioned, they're available towards Sims with the foot fetishist/foot slut traits for now.

The only new interactions I'm seeing during an argument or at 100% hate are "Remind Footslut Of Their Place" under romance and "Bring Up Feet To Win Argument" under mean, neither of which advance the aspiration. One sim I tried with had both the foot fetish and foot mistress traits and 100% hate, another had the foot fetish and foot slut traits.

I downloaded both the fotfetish and the watersports thing, but I only see the fotfetish thing showing up in the game. They are both in separate folders on the same level. What could be wrong? is there a watersports aspiration too, like the fotfetish aspiration that shows up under aspirations?

1 hour ago, prutt123a said:

I downloaded both the fotfetish and the watersports thing, but I only see the fotfetish thing showing up in the game. They are both in separate folders on the same level. What could be wrong? is there a watersports aspiration too, like the fotfetish aspiration that shows up under aspirations?

Hi, check the reward store and if it's not there, make sure your script files are only one folder deep max

7 hours ago, jwood1262 said:

The only new interactions I'm seeing during an argument or at 100% hate are "Remind Footslut Of Their Place" under romance and "Bring Up Feet To Win Argument" under mean, neither of which advance the aspiration. One sim I tried with had both the foot fetish and foot mistress traits and 100% hate, another had the foot fetish and foot slut traits.

There should be two more, if your Sim is angry or hates another Sim WITH the traits they'll appear, I'll probably make it more available along the next update though

Edited by SimsAlchemist

New update on Patreon including my first custom-animated interaction & a new Ass Sniffing/Fart Fetish OPTIONAL expansion as per requests.

This was my first animated interaction so it's a tiny bit janky sometimes but everything else is fine as far as I tested.

image.png.0f6afe21d3050c59fc261697f54719da.png

image.png.dc57300802d57abcd7691297079ca5ba.png

image.png.7c06d43aef9b5c17d9b2190ef16d6985.png

image.png.be9b1e8bbc2b48b9424d686e327b26ea.pngimage.png.d215f1ac9c922dca18cbb5a9b7111453.png

image.png.bf42cdfc43fe9387235cf14a1a232ece.pngimage.png.94b6ec44d0db223bead9be415830910f.png

image.png.66b22ea46caba65476257e33031bef82.png

image.png.9d6cd8ff590ff0b04dbeb72ec511321f.png

I'll drop a free update here in the next couple of days & re-do the page since a lot has changed with the mod's direction (for the better), thank you so much for your support and don't be shy to request literally ANYTHING. ❤️ 

Edited by SimsAlchemist

This mod looks awesome! The dirty talking is a unique mechanic for these mods and I love the moodlets. Super promising. Unfortunately I am not in a place to support the Patreon, but maybe in the future!

I'm not into feet or watersports, but I think an interesting addition to the feet kink would be attraction to wearing heels, thigh-highs, things of that nature. Could be a completely separate aspiration as well.

Considering you're open to suggestions, are you open to oviposition and egg laying? Been struggling to find animations of it and tempted to learn to animate myself just for it, but I don't have the time.

I cannot get this to load correctly on mine. I can see the aspirations but the pie menu does not show up. I am loving this mod, though, already so I can't wait for it to function 100%! (I'm sure it's user error).  

Edited by SK0003846
corrected typos.

Looks very promising so far and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I've only played for two days so the interactions are still pretty shallow and my Sim hasn't gotten into a relationship yet (he's a dirty grandpa-loving pissboy), but I came up with a few suggestions.

- optional setting that gives these traits to random townies/generated sims to make it easier to find partners (I've been adding them manually and that's a lot of work), similar to randomizing wicked whims traits

- interaction to spy on Sims using the public restroom, a public restroom lurker npc similar to peeping sim who lurks nearby and can be invited to join sex, sims using the restroom might get uncomfortable/embarrassed/flirty moodlet from seeing them

- more themes for ww sex parties, ie. feet appreciation fest, golden shower gathering (idk if there are any animations available though)

- pee self in public/talk someone into it, confidence buff from negative reactions

- masturbate and pee self interaction

- smoking kink that works with basemental mod

- dirty underwear kink, sim can steal undies for their collection, brag about collection to like-minded sims, sniff undies from the laundry basket (with incest trait sniff sibling/parent's undies), sell dirty underwear for fame and negative reputation, happy/flirty moodlet if near a stinky sim

- accidental ass touch in a crowd, similar to the groping interaction or part of that module, touch butts in crowded places, get caught, groped sim might get grossed out/embarrassed/flirty

- begging for ie. cock will trigger a rough sex animation, very rewarding for masochist sims but not so much for anyone else, sims who are evil or mean are more likely to dish out more than just compliments to an annoying slut (is this too much non-con? 🤨)

Okay that was a bunch. Oh, one more: crossdressing kink. 🤩

EDIT: I just realized the masochist trait was from EllaNoir's Flirty fetishes. Duh. Well, these kinda play well together...

Edited by piperdonough
3 hours ago, piperdonough said:

Looks very promising so far and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I've only played for two days so the interactions are still pretty shallow and my Sim hasn't gotten into a relationship yet (he's a dirty grandpa-loving pissboy), but I came up with a few suggestions.

- optional setting that gives these traits to random townies/generated sims to make it easier to find partners (I've been adding them manually and that's a lot of work), similar to randomizing wicked whims traits

- interaction to spy on Sims using the public restroom, a public restroom lurker npc similar to peeping sim who lurks nearby and can be invited to join sex, sims using the restroom might get uncomfortable/embarrassed/flirty moodlet from seeing them

- more themes for ww sex parties, ie. feet appreciation fest, golden shower gathering (idk if there are any animations available though)

- pee self in public/talk someone into it, confidence buff from negative reactions

- masturbate and pee self interaction

- smoking kink that works with basemental mod

- dirty underwear kink, sim can steal undies for their collection, brag about collection to like-minded sims, sniff undies from the laundry basket (with incest trait sniff sibling/parent's undies), sell dirty underwear for fame and negative reputation, happy/flirty moodlet if near a stinky sim

- accidental ass touch in a crowd, similar to the groping interaction or part of that module, touch butts in crowded places, get caught, groped sim might get grossed out/embarrassed/flirty

- begging for ie. cock will trigger a rough sex animation, very rewarding for masochist sims but not so much for anyone else, sims who are evil or mean are more likely to dish out more than just compliments to an annoying slut (is this too much non-con? 🤨)

Okay that was a bunch. Oh, one more: crossdressing kink. 🤩

EDIT: I just realized the masochist trait was from EllaNoir's Flirty fetishes. Duh. Well, these kinda play well together...

Thank you so much for your feedback, I read through this and if you have more please let me know! I'll work on some of these very soon ❤️

Also @SK0003846, I'll re-do the page soon this week and post a tutorial on how to make sure everything works properly + some guides for each feature

On 1/20/2024 at 1:13 AM, SimsAlchemist said:

Hi, check the reward store and if it's not there, make sure your script files are only one folder deep max

I can't find it. :( it's one folder deep just like the feet thing that shows up just fine, which is weird to me that that shows up just fine but the other one doesn't.  It's  difficult to find mods related to watersports so I was really excited to see it included as an extra option.

I really enjoy the mod, especially the slutty aspiration.

7 hours ago, prutt123a said:

I can't find it. :( it's one folder deep just like the feet thing that shows up just fine, which is weird to me that that shows up just fine but the other one doesn't.  It's  difficult to find mods related to watersports so I was really excited to see it included as an extra option.

I really enjoy the mod, especially the slutty aspiration.

There is no watersports aspiration yet, it's working if you the watersports interactions & reward from the store appear for you (you'll need Xml injector installed as I mentioned in the front page) but if even the normal interactions don't appear for you I can help you out, send me a screenshot of your mods folder (if you're comfortable with that) and I'll try to figure it out!

On 1/25/2024 at 10:30 AM, m8l85555x said:

Any plans for hotwife\swingers expansion?

Probably! 

1 hour ago, Sweetly-Demonic said:

Hey, I love the mod so far but can't get the "Train Your Body" to work, and so my Sim can't continue with this aspiration. Any tips to what I'm supposed to do? I've had them exorcise on various devices and nothing 😧 

Hey! It completes after a few sim hours of working out, if they keep exercising it should work. It's like 6 sim hours in total

Let me know if you have any other questions/issues/feedback!

15 hours ago, SimsAlchemist said:

Hey! It completes after a few sim hours of working out, if they keep exercising it should work. It's like 6 sim hours in total

Let me know if you have any other questions/issues/feedback!

Oh! I see :3 at once or split up throughout days? And does swimming/jogging count or does it need to be machines? Sorry for all the questions ToT

2 hours ago, Sweetly-Demonic said:

Oh! I see :3 at once or split up throughout days? And does swimming/jogging count or does it need to be machines? Sorry for all the questions ToT

It doesn't have to be at once, split works as well! I think anything that counts as working out in the game should work, I tested machines & punching bags etc, (not sure about modded objects)

2 hours ago, Sweetly-Demonic said:

Sorry for all the questions ToT

Don't be, it's what I'm here for

1 hour ago, SimsAlchemist said:

It doesn't have to be at once, split works as well! I think anything that counts as working out in the game should work, I tested machines & punching bags etc, (not sure about modded objects)

Don't be, it's what I'm here for

Thank you e.e ❤️

Like the concept of this mod quite a bit but I'll wait for more kinks to be added in future updates as the Watersports and foot fetishs' aren't for me.

But I like the incest kinks along with Mommy/Daddy kinks.

Smoking Fetish (sim gets horny watching a hot sim smoking and asks for sex or starts solo)(opposite reaction than WW's Secondhand Smoke debuff)

Anal Fetish (and maybe the sim likes rimjobs too)

Lactation Fetish (or loves Mommy's Milk?)

Voyeurism + (Sim A watches others having sex and starts solo and another sim (B) joins sim A, when both sims have the Voyeurism trait)

Sub/Dom Kinks   

Early Access core package update out now on patreon includes:

"Send Horny Text" is available under the new "Sexting" phone category when you have one or more sims' numbers on your sim's phone. After choosing it you'll get the option to choose which sim to text.

SendHornyText.PNG.d160afd523caa4cdede9ccc438fe62b0.PNGUploadHornyPost.PNG.fbe3788b446cbd1cd7abe5366ad7f330.PNGReadHornyComments.PNG.b9e2f8c85b178e01aac280a0b99a7669.PNG

You now have the option to be a not so innocent "influencer", you can choose to gain followers and fame by posting thirst traps and horny posts.

FN1.PNG.633e2f67c63bb910ea3d545dea979043.PNGFN2.PNG.67ebdf83a1f685bc6817f8d17e643273.PNGFN3.PNG.38114a3b4b4fc988e3d7e314d7f359f9.PNG

FN4.PNG.cc167304d98f9a0e6818c0a4d21bb66f.PNGFN5.PNG.0d8b711279925a6afebad37662b8fcb4.PNG

You can also read the comments under your sim's posts, while the interaction is running they'll show up on your notifications (it's not spammy, don't worry.) 

CommentsForFemale.PNG.2182d76403509be4e9911355d94d0cf2.PNGCommentsForMale.PNG.4202e8e1ad1ccd095014898de66659ad.PNG

With more to come.