6 hours ago, TwoMoreTimes89 said:

Holy moly great mod!  Insta-subscribed on Patreon so i could get all the content lol.  

Saw a few people mention it but I'd throw my hat in the ring for a mind control/hypnosis kink as well!

Thank you so much <33

Hello, is there any plan for a Human breast milking fetish, somewhat similar to DD's Milkfarm module (I emphasize somewhat, I'm not so sure if it's not feasible because it's really hard or if it's something to do with turbo just not wanting to allow it in his/her mods compatability).

3 hours ago, Godzilla-Force said:

Hello, is there any plan for a Human breast milking fetish

Probably, message me specifics of what you want to see if you want & I'll keep it saved for if/when it happens

33 minutes ago, whyohme_o said:

Hello I keep getting rig conflicts with this mod do you know what could be causing this?

I just tested it on the latest WW and it didn't cause any errors, it's probably a conflict on your end with something else you have installed

Send me details & I'll help you figure it out 

4 hours ago, SimsAlchemist said:

I just tested it on the latest WW and it didn't cause any errors, it's probably a conflict on your end with something else you have installed

Send me details & I'll help you figure it out 

I'm kinda new to this but what am I sending exactly? And how?

8 hours ago, whyohme_o said:

I'm kinda new to this but what am I sending exactly? And how?

No worries. I read the log you sent & it's not this mod,

I'll help you fix it step by step though follow the instructions in your dms

8 hours ago, ShiMagee said:

I'm enjoying it so far, I think some more buffs to add to the sims would be nice, as well as more piemenu +buff options and interactions for certain kinks like the ass/fart ones

Thank you <33

Hey the Mommy/Daddy kink part of the mod isn't working for me. 🥲 All the aspirations for the main mod are there, still getting other traits, etc it's literally just the DD/MD part which is why I downloaded it because you NEVER see actual nurturing dom types for sims mods. All 3 mods are just in their original unzipped folders in my mod folder (attached a pic) I have WW and XML both are up to date. My only guess for what it could have been was that I also have Kritical's "Dreams Of Surrender" and Ella Noir's "FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM" but I tried taking DOS out, Put DOS back and took out FF, and then took out both of them. I'm also getting no TMex Better Exceptions notifications regarding any of them. Any suggestions??

Screenshot 2024-05-26 212514.png

12 hours ago, ShyShy67 said:

Hey the Mommy/Daddy kink part of the mod isn't working for me. 🥲 All the aspirations for the main mod are there, still getting other traits, etc it's literally just the DD/MD part which is why I downloaded it because you NEVER see actual nurturing dom types for sims mods. All 3 mods are just in their original unzipped folders in my mod folder (attached a pic) I have WW and XML both are up to date. My only guess for what it could have been was that I also have Kritical's "Dreams Of Surrender" and Ella Noir's "FlirtyFetishes: BDSiM" but I tried taking DOS out, Put DOS back and took out FF, and then took out both of them. I'm also getting no TMex Better Exceptions notifications regarding any of them. Any suggestions??

Screenshot 2024-05-26 212514.png

Hi, the Mommy & Daddy kink expansions are only on Patreon for now, they're in their own folders other than those 3