Share your character presets! :D

So I finally got around to zipping my ECE preset and sharing it. Procrastination is a bitch lol.

So here is the ECE preset for Tammie!

You'll need:

1)SG Hair Pack 268(preferably loaded before any other hair pack so the preset loads the hair I have on her)

2)SG Skin Textures Renewal

3)UNP/CBBE or any body (2) supports. I personally go CBBE and tweaked her body in ECE to be on the more petite side.

4)Vanilla Nord race

So here are some choice screenshots of her in my game:

7s8zyWE.jpg

Mi62Fzg.jpg

wEK7hDS.jpg

NSFW ones

HuZKzcg.jpg

C3OQvEj.jpg

nHV7mBW.jpg

I would prefer if you guys not pass her off as yours unless you've tweaked the preset into something uniquely your own.

I can't exactly stop anyone from doing that, so I'm trusting everyone on their honor. Tammie's very precious to me  :angel:

Tammie.rar

So I finally got around to zipping my ECE preset and sharing it. Procrastination is a bitch lol.

You'll need:

1)SG Hair Pack 268(preferably loaded before any other hair pack so the preset loads the hair I have on her)

3)UNP/CBBE or any body (2) supports. I personally go CBBE and tweaked her body in ECE to be on the more petite side.

4)Vanilla Nord race

7s8zyWE.jpg

Mi62Fzg.jpg

wEK7hDS.jpg

NSFW ones

HuZKzcg.jpg

C3OQvEj.jpg

nHV7mBW.jpg

I would prefer if you guys not pass her off as yours unless you've tweaked the preset into something uniquely your own.

I can't exactly stop anyone from doing that, so I'm trusting everyone on their honor. Tammie's very precious to me  :angel:

So basically, treat her with respect, no tentacle sex, and back by 11pm?

You'll need:

4)Vanilla Nord race

7s8zyWE.jpg

Mi62Fzg.jpg

wEK7hDS.jpg

NSFW ones

HuZKzcg.jpg

C3OQvEj.jpg

nHV7mBW.jpg

So basically, treat her with respect, no tentacle sex, and back by 11pm?

aaaah, sex is fine, no curfew. Just no surprise adoptions. :)

you guys be aall nice and talented and everything

you know cuz your all nicey nice guys and all...

yes! they may be a skyrim mod request topic! YES! this is a request but NO! it doesent belong there

you see

im terrible at these customization thing, YES! i spend hours but still looks pretty original. i need a face that hasent look like its been based off every single others characters

so i have not seen one sandra bullock remake, so you guys being all nice

MAKE ME A SANDRA BULLOCK PRESET pls. i begz u alls (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ plece i begz u 

pretty pls (。◕‿‿◕。) with a star on top (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

yes! they may be a skyrim mod request topic! YES! this is a request but NO! it doesent belong there

you see

im terrible at these customization thing, YES! i spend hours but still looks pretty original. i need a face that hasent look like its been based off every single others characters

That will be a hard face to recreate. I tried it once and it was "OK", but not quite right. Still an attractive character, but not quite Sandra Bullock. :lol:

post-243307-0-72074800-1405538502_thumb.jpg post-243307-0-02652600-1405538505_thumb.jpg

If you like I do have the ECE CME save.... _13_commonTriRaces.7z

At least I think that's the right one. :P

You'll need:

4)Vanilla Nord race

7s8zyWE.jpg

Mi62Fzg.jpg

wEK7hDS.jpg

NSFW ones

HuZKzcg.jpg

C3OQvEj.jpg

nHV7mBW.jpg

MINE!

You'll need:

4)Vanilla Nord race

7s8zyWE.jpg

Mi62Fzg.jpg

wEK7hDS.jpg

NSFW ones

HuZKzcg.jpg

C3OQvEj.jpg

nHV7mBW.jpg

MINE!

(T -T) *cries*

you see

That will be a hard face to recreate. I tried it once and it was "OK", but not quite right. Still an attractive character, but not quite Sandra Bullock. :lol:

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140716_191324.jpg attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140716_191455.jpg

If you like I do have the ECE CME save.... attachicon.gif_13_commonTriRaces.7z

hmm so true, it would be hard to recreate her face.

but the attempt is probably as close as you could get.

This is my current character Alia, waiting impatiently for the Jarl's steward to wake up.

post-101267-0-02187300-1406170647_thumb.jpg

She is a ygNord and is taller than most nords (10% increase), the upper body has been scaled down a bit so the legs are a little longer.

Here she is next to a guard to compare their height.

post-101267-0-52811300-1406171057_thumb.jpg

Here is a close up of her face.

post-101267-0-77058700-1406171140_thumb.jpg

I used Pretty Face for UNP, Better Makeup for SKSE, High Resolution Brows and Eyes of Beauty.

Preset file: _9_commonTriRaces.zip

You'll need:

4)Vanilla Nord race

7s8zyWE.jpg

Mi62Fzg.jpg

wEK7hDS.jpg

NSFW ones

HuZKzcg.jpg

C3OQvEj.jpg

nHV7mBW.jpg

Really Nice charcter! nice body and face/eyes is very cute :blush:

you could try making an alternative version of your Tammie, with this HQ textures pack ? ^_^ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

(download the complete uncompressed v7.2 + v7.3 upadate , overwrite all)

You'll need:

4)Vanilla Nord race

7s8zyWE.jpg

Mi62Fzg.jpg

wEK7hDS.jpg

NSFW ones

HuZKzcg.jpg

C3OQvEj.jpg

nHV7mBW.jpg

Really Nice charcter! nice body and face/eyes is very cute :blush:

you could try making an alternative version of your Tammie, with this HQ textures pack ? ^_^ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

(download the complete uncompressed v7.2 + v7.3 upadate , overwrite all)

The skin texture piqued my curiosity, until I saw it was UNP only. :(

Unfortunately,I use CBBE and I'm pretty unwilling to switch. My armor mods are too much for me to just remove them all and find new ones. :\

If you're using the preset,I'm sure that this skin texture should still work. She just might not look exactly like in my game. Just load it, take a screenshot and share it? :D

As requested by Kaiskaahpa, here is Frey!

You'll need:

3)UNP/CBBE or any body (2) supports.

4)Vanilla Breton race but Nord race should work just as fine too

Of course you guys will need some sample pics so...

5Crea5p.jpg

C46W36U.jpg

3akUlpQ.jpg

And as per my usual routine, nudes!

ClYTrZH.jpg

DJIF7NK.jpg

qjbghZ1.jpg

And also,here is a quick jump link to Tammie's preset: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22125-share-your-character-presets-d/?p=858036

YfEdmA3.jpg

Frey.rar

you see

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140716_191324.jpg attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140716_191455.jpg

If you like I do have the ECE CME save.... attachicon.gif_13_commonTriRaces.7z

Dame I'm impressed  :D

slot 7 -> Teruke Race Menu (Breton)

post-1118-0-88920200-1406697687_thumb.jpg

9 commontriraces -> Teruke ECE (Breton)

post-1118-0-21870400-1406697672_thumb.jpg

17 commontriraces -> Caitlyn ECE (Nord)

post-1118-0-33454200-1406697612_thumb.jpg

slot 17 -> Angela Race Menu (Nord)

post-1118-0-02728400-1406697598_thumb.jpg

16 commontriraces -> Angela ECE (Nord)

post-1118-0-63612100-1406697582_thumb.jpg

slot 14 -> Altmer Race Menu (yes race is High Elf)

post-1118-0-70513200-1406697569_thumb.jpg

4 commontriraces -> Altmer ECE (yes High Elf)

post-1118-0-00926900-1406697558_thumb.jpg

slot 15 -> Dunmer Race Menu (yes race is Dark Elf)

post-1118-0-65282300-1406697649_thumb.jpg

8 commontriraces -> Dunmer ECE (yes Dark Elf)

post-1118-0-49910800-1406697634_thumb.jpg

if you want to use the Race Menu slots, I recommend you leave ECE ticked on in MO, but disable the .esps otherwise the cheeks will look funky... in v 2.9.1 there is a head shape slider that helps fix that a bit, but it doesn't look any better than what I had you do earlier. Also if you get a neck seam in Race Menu on some chars, just move the nose slider a bit then leave it at 7. Teruke char might need you selecting complexion 0 and a more light skin colour.

http://www.4shared.com/get/zIrrufclce/chars.html

Here's one of my new ones, Aglaranna.

post-290274-0-77242000-1406757702_thumb.jpg

Gonna need a bunch of stuff,

Racemenu (the latest, with Chargen and everything)
Abyssal Dremora - Silva Dremora race (find on Halo's mods page, he also has just the textures if you don't like a new race in your game, but no glowing eyes that way)

Real girl normal maps

Smile in HD
SG Hair
That ear mod whose name I am too lazy to remember but you know which one
Freckle Mania
Coenaculli (for the vine tattoos)

Sylvamer.rar

You'll need:

5Crea5p.jpg

C46W36U.jpg

3akUlpQ.jpg

ClYTrZH.jpg

DJIF7NK.jpg

qjbghZ1.jpg

And also,here is a quick jump link to Tammie's preset: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22125-share-your-character-presets-d/?p=858036

YfEdmA3.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, i know you're using ECE but would it be possible for you to make a RaceMenu preset of the last character to the right in your signature? If you want to share her that is of course.

You'll need:

5Crea5p.jpg

C46W36U.jpg

3akUlpQ.jpg

ClYTrZH.jpg

DJIF7NK.jpg

qjbghZ1.jpg

YfEdmA3.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, i know you're using ECE but would it be possible for you to make a RaceMenu preset of the last character to the right in your signature? If you want to share her that is of course.

I don't mind sharing her, but I don't I will install RaceMenu for fear of how it might affect my characters if I have both or uinstall ECE.So sorry about that. :(

You'll need:

5Crea5p.jpg

C46W36U.jpg

3akUlpQ.jpg

ClYTrZH.jpg

DJIF7NK.jpg

qjbghZ1.jpg

YfEdmA3.jpg

I don't mind sharing her, but I don't I will install RaceMenu for fear of how it might affect my characters if I have both or uinstall ECE.So sorry about that. :(

That's alright. :)  If you want, i'd take the ECE preset. Maybe i can make it work with RaceMenu.

question the file from a preset is called.  8 common TriRaces  .slot  "had to separate it said i cant post links"

do i need to rename it or something? because it wont appear in my game. enhanced character edit is of course being used.

question the file from a preset is called.  8 common TriRaces  .slot  "had to separate it said i cant post links"

do i need to rename it or something? because it wont appear in my game. enhanced character edit is of course being used.

You have to change the "8" to whichever slot number you want the preset to be in the game.

Then put the file in Documents>My Games>Skyrim>CME_Save.

Start the game, create a new character or type showracemenu on an existing character,go to Slot Load,then the select which number slot you named the preset to.If you left it at 8, it'll be on slot load 8.

Hope this helps!