Share your character presets! :D

• 2 weeks later...

This is just easy random edit face, not perfect but...

if you like, hope you enjoy this slot save data.

attachicon.gif01.jpgattachicon.gif02.jpgattachicon.gif03.jpg

Turn off ENB, take off hair and all the make up in slot save.

attachicon.gif04.jpg

CME slot save only for ECE user.

attachicon.gif_9_commonTriRaces.rar

Textures using:

SG Textures Renewal 

SG Female Eyebrows

Mikan Eyes

I wanted to use her, so thanks.

I have so many restarts, this should be fun though.

The first character who survived the intro dungeon of TES: Arena was a Redguard burglar named Cheryl. So every TES game since, I recreate the character for my first playthrough. This is what a Redguard woman should look like.

Reminds me of Disney princesses. The cartoon ones.

Here is one based on a model's face I saw on the 'net a while back. I find the proportions pleasing. Maybe someone here will, too. It is CME_save slot 24 (figured it might be the least used, but of course you can change the number in the save folder).

_24_commonTriRaces.7z 

I am using:

UNP HDT/TBBP enabled

Brows and SG Brows

Eyes of Beauty

SG Hair, Oblivion Hairs, and Apaachii (so not sure which this is from)

FSC Univions Sweaty textures

And who-knows-what-else :lol:

Preset_zpsv4oz4zfa.gif

First time doing this; want your opinions.

Mods Used

ECE

Eyes of Beauty

SG Hair Pack 268

SG Female Eybrows

Epic Elves

SeveNBase Bomshell

I started with ongwk733's character Frey and modified it (found on page 9), which is why they look similar (to me anyways) and I kept the hair color because I like it :P Also I hope that's OK; if not I'll take it down.

post-415903-0-85233600-1414730797_thumb.png

_11_commonTriRaces.rar

Here are some presets:

skVnZNq.jpg
uWLdIZs.jpg

Mods:

KS 265 Hair & SG 268 Hair & KS Tumblr Hair

Eye of Beauty & Mikan Eyes

Brows - High Resolution

Mature Skin and/or eihei texture

7B-O V2.2 HDT TBBP_BBP

Hello,

Thank you for the presets. For some reason I don't get these faces, mine don't look that good. What version of ECE are you using, are you using the "more sliders x2" option ? I have ECE 1.2 ( the one from the nexus).

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Thank you for the presets. For some reason I don't get these faces, mine don't look that good. What version of ECE are you using, are you using the "more sliders x2" option ? I have ECE 1.2 ( the one from the nexus).

Thanks in advance

Nope, not using the sliders x2, but that shouldn't matter just tested with all three slider settings and it worked fine on my end. Are you sure you have the right textures installed?

Shame,  So many good looking presets and they are almost entirely for ECE.  Doesn't Racemenu Now have ECE sliders?  Not all of them sure but a lot more than ever before right?  I use Racemenu and have since forever.  Not really excited about taking it out as I am afraid of losing the faces of the characters I have already made.  There are a lot to be honest.  What files do I need to take if I use racemenu so I can Share?

My character "Blacksmith girl", hope you like it.

I became quite enamored by this character, to the point where I actually switched to ECE just to try her out! Thank you for this!

I created her in my game, but had to make some modifications because I use Bodyslide and such, so I thought I'd share my take on her real quick. I'm very sad about the chargen pic since I put my stupid cursor right on her face, but it's late and I wanted to post before bed so no time for a do-over right now.  :blush:

post-246140-0-38987000-1415335080_thumb.jpgpost-246140-0-67038600-1415335090_thumb.jpg

I think she's pretty cute, and since this is a sharing thread, I'll throw up my preset, though I take no credit for this wonderful character.

_1_commonTriRaces.zip

Shame,  So many good looking presets and they are almost entirely for ECE.  Doesn't Racemenu Now have ECE sliders?  Not all of them sure but a lot more than ever before right?  I use Racemenu and have since forever.  Not really excited about taking it out as I am afraid of losing the faces of the characters I have already made.  There are a lot to be honest.  What files do I need to take if I use racemenu so I can Share?

There is another thread for sharing Racemenu presets.  It's not as popular as ECE thread here but things should pick up going forward with more people adopting XPMSE, CITRUS high poly head/body and when RM3 is released.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36607-share-your-racemenu-preset-slot-file/

so is anyone interested? if so could you tell me how to upload her? id very much oblige!  i also have others that are pretty damn fine lookin, x) so let me know.

Are you using the latest racemu? If so you should see a preset section where you can save and load presets. Even if you are using an older version you should see somethng like " F9 load Preset and F5 save Preset". When you have saved your preset, it is in located in:

.....skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/CharGen/Presets

after that, just upload the file

so is anyone interested? if so could you tell me how to upload her? id very much oblige!  i also have others that are pretty damn fine lookin, x) so let me know.

Are you using the latest racemu? If so you should see a preset section where you can save and load presets. Even if you are using an older version you should see somethng like " F9 load Preset and F5 save Preset". When you have saved your preset, it is in located in:

.....skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/CharGen/Presets

after that, just upload the file

This thread is all ECE presets. :lol:

In that case, go to /documents/my games/Skyrim/CME_save/ and take the ".slot" file you want to share, zip it up with whatever you use (I use 7Zip), then upload that archive to your thread.