Kendo 2's Comics Bits & Pieces #1

View File

For those of you who know my adult comic work, I think you will really enjoy this one. This is a 14 page set with one bonus page of naughty action.

Effective 13 March 2016
I will no longer be providing mod support or otherwise communicating publicly on Lover’s Lab. All support questions and other comments will be handled HERE. My absence from Lover's Lab either by accident or design is not to be interpreted as permission to use my uploaded content as resource material. This shall commence immediately, effective 13 March 2016.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/14/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    N/A

Stranger67 has permission to upload the original English versions along with anything he's translated.  Skynet424 has permission to upload just about anything I've made for FO3.  I have a few updates to some of my older mods and those files will be available soon.  For sure I'll be uploading all of the Type3 derivative body models I've made.

Stranger67 has permission to upload the original English versions along with anything he's translated.  Skynet424 has permission to upload just about anything I've made for FO3.  I have a few updates to some of my older mods and those files will be available soon.  For sure I'll be uploading all of the Type3 derivative body models I've made.

Still luv ya baby lol,,,,,,,,Still have the little devil outfit that I ported to FO3.... Need ya permission to port other stuff of yours from NV to FO3 as I no longer can be asked with NV. IF there ain't much, permission would be nice so all readers know..

• 1 month later...
Guest carywinton

Ah yes as the Nexus keeps it's fascists policies going more will defect and seek refuge at the LL Sanctuary, the LL Freedom Force keeps building, "VIVA La Resistance!"  :cool:<Enter French Accent Here>, good to have you here , you will fit in quite well Mr. Kendo 2!