View File

File Name: [WIP/PAlpha] Sexy High Lace Thong for Sui-Cup

File Submitter: happysparkles

File Submitted: 13 Oct 2013

File Category: WIP / Beta

Hi there LoversLab,

I decided to do a Public Alpha for this mod!

The reason for this is to allow everyone the opportunity to participate in my future private alpha mods. As mentioned previously I have a weird reward system as well as a thanking for support system. Now keep in mind this particular mod since it is an alpha is not going to entail any surprises, just 22 thongs in various colors to match my Frill Hat Collection and a test Stiletto weapon. This mod is VERY much in Alpha, it include incomplete meshes/textures and also has other issues such as potential typo's and stuff. But none the less this is to see reaction and also to see who has interest in seeing my other works.

Please enjoy and leave feedback.

Thanks

Permissions:

Please do not redistribute this mod, it is alpha for a reason so please do not use anything from it, no questions asked. Just don't.

Credits:

Speedbuster for the wonderful Sui-Cup body which many overlooked but I loved ;).

KameleonKlik from Deviant art for the wonderful lace texture!

-HappySparkles

PS: Sorry mod is only in Sui-Cup for today but other public alpha's will most likely come for the other bodies I work with :)

Also Cums in TS ;)

First 5 Shots provided by my great friend Poontank!

Thank you again :)

401250_318508784866596_770270034_n.jpg

HS-HLT02.jpg

HS-HLT03a.jpg

HS-HLT04.jpg

HS-HLT05.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-13+18-25-16-69.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-13+18-32-45-04.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-13+18-32-57-30.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-13+18-39-46-95.jpg

Locations

Oblivion+2013-10-13+18-51-02-29.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-13+18-50-23-64.jpg

Links to download:

4Shared:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/IlG9m9Qx/High_Lace_Thong.html

Nexus:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/44318/?

Totoko City:

http://totokocity.yuku.com/topic/21/Public-Alpha-Test-for-The-Sexy-Lace-Thong-Set#.UlstgRDO2M0

Greetings .

Wouaw big files for such small  " things " ... ... and big boobs too .... ;°))

I  will try it tomorrow, it's too late for me this night .

By the way , nothing yet ( even very, very, very "small " too ) for that one ?

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/44273

Cheers , thank you and good night.

PS : who is Lindsey ? That one with purple hair ? ...;°)

Guest carywinton

This is really nice work, production quality seen here. I have no idea how you talented folks do things like this, maybe someday I will catch on. Kudos to you for this, thank you. :D

These look nice. I might try out Sui-cup just for this mod. :D Good job on these, I'm sure you'll get some positive feedback as you continue to work on your various mods if you choose to release more, alphas and full releases alike.

You should, Sui cup is everybit as sexy as the popular DMRA body, just it has hips and ass :).

I will be doing more alpha's though it depends on demand.

But none the less in the future I will try to release commonly requested mods a little more sooner, as it is good to release when the demand is high. (though not ALL things will be released) many will have to wait for Totoko City.

Greetings .

Wouaw big files for such small  " things " ... ... and big boobs too .... ;°))

I  will try it tommorrow it's too late for me this night .

By the way , nothing yet ( even very "small " too ) for that one ?

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/44273

Cheers , thank you and good night.

PS : who is Lindsey ? That one with purple hair ? ...;°)

XD.

Yeah I like doing that too. Though it is because many meshes, 22 for each category and also I do textures as a full DDS. I do know how (more or less) to make a singular texture map which can be seen in this more here with the GND model (Badly done but was my first attempt)

The one with the Pinkish hair (or purple like) is Lili a friend on my main character :).

Lindsey is to be a brand (and the owner of the brand), to be shown upon Totoko Cities release, just putting the files in order as is, but this particular alpha will be scrapped on release as it is a different File order then planned :). As for an FCPA version, well the bottom is compatible believe it or not, you can just slap it on right now and your girl will be naked topped with a nice lace thong :).

This is really nice work, production quality seen here. I have no idea how you talented folks do things like this, maybe someday I will catch on. Kudos to you for this, thank you. :D

Why thank you, this comment is much appreciated.

It is not that that hard, I think scripting is something that eludes me (today), but it becomes easy, strangely this outfit and mesh too less time to make then prepping the mod for release.  No really, I think I spent 20 minutes making the actual meshes. I had an idea for a thong (since I am known to do more fullback under garments) and then I ran with it while idea was still alive. But look around on the Nexus wiki, they have good sources of information, as well as here on the tutorials section, you'd be shocked at what you will find. I am still learning myself. So just keep at it, at first blender can be over whelming when you first use it but it is quite well rounded after you use it.

Reached my quota :( so no like spamming from me :( but I really do like this though. Glad to see it's finally released I will need to try all these diffrent body types out along with all of the clothing and get to the feed back portion. But I think you already know what that feedback will be like I have never been disappointed with any of your work so I'm thinking insta like ^_^ ^_^.

Sorry for any typo's BTW, running on no sleep :(.

Reached my quota :( so no like spamming from me :( but I really do like this though. Glad to see it's finally released I will need to try all these diffrent body types out along with all of the clothing and get to the feed back portion. But I think you already know what that feedback will be like I have never been disappointed with any of your work so I'm thinking insta like ^_^ ^_^.

Sorry for any typo's BTW, running on no sleep :(.

LOL I do that all the time, but usually I save them for mod releases if I can XD.

You should have seen when I was posting Publicly, people like Cozy and yourself and Poontank with his threads like at up all my likes lolz.

Also thank you for that as well, yes feedback is important. The idea for this Alpha is

1) To see how many people like the mod/ outfit (particularly that viable label look)

2) To see how many people DL it

3) To build some excitement

4) To get feedback

5) To give others a chance to get other outfits like some early releases or other alpha (but this is obtain by showing some kind of life be it Liking, Commenting etc). I am a very prudent person and I actually track this, hence why if there is ever a release people like you and Poontank and a couple others are the first to get in on it :D.

Anyway Enjoy the mod and them bikini's I sent you earlier :D.

To quote 10CC: "I don't like Suicup... No, no. I LUV IT!!!"

Here are a few sexypix to celebrate the occasion of having more nice outfits to dress up da dollies:

HS-HLT01a.jpg

Now that's what I call 'dirty laundry'! They look experienced at washing. Helmet washing, that is.

HS-HLT02.jpg

Good idea: Robbing a store only clad in cute lingerie. Bad idea: Doing it under the watchful eye of The Punisher.

Theme song: The Cramps - 'Bikini Girls With Machine Guns'.

HS-HLT04.jpg

Giddy gals goofing off at the Sexy School.

HS-HLT03a.jpg

Today's lesbian lesson: Salacious skanky-spanky!

HS-HLT05.jpg

Time for some serious rubbing! I guess her nice friends will gladly lend a hand (and tongue?) to help out.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...