Hello LOVERS LAB!!!!

I hope all is well.

I am here to post a compatible with all bodies mod!

About this mod:

This mod is basically a mod that was originally planned to be released as part of an outfit (The Seductive Frill Set) because a few people kept asking me for it it so I decided to release it. The good thing is this hat mod is compatible for ALL bodies, genders, races etc. This mod basically adds about 22 Cute Frill Mini Top and has a general alternate set (black or white vial).  Sorry but this mod only comes with my favorite necklace from Speedbuster joke mod set which has the ORIGINAL Sui Cup body. I used the amulate slot and because of that used it for the hat too because I am sure some would like to keep that ughh neck seam off and want to keep sexy chocolate characters :P.

Requirements:

None at all, it is compatible with everything.

Installation:

Just drag to the data folder.

Uninstall:

Well a little trick to uninstalling anything is simple, just drag to folder again from the RAR file then Cntl+Z to undo it and it will in effect "Delete the files"

What was done:

I basically took a future mod and used it for now, it also is ONLY the bigger variant, this was done because there seemed to be a bit of an issue with the smaller one. The larger one is more universal compatible as the small one will cut into some bigger heads, and sometimes the big hair mods will cover the hat, defeating the purpose of wearing it.

What will be done:

Well I did most of the colors for MY mods releases compatibility so if you REALLY want I am very open to making other versions, just send your requests with links to my inbox so the 2nd one can contain other mods matches. I also plan to make cuter versions as my skill increases.

Issues:

It works well in game but in the character menu you sadly will see alpha clashing with hairs with alphas. it is also (like any alpha texture) no longer seeable in some lights (Alpha lights?)

Permissions:

I cannot control what you do behinds the scenes but I do ask that you DO NOT publish modifications of this mod as it is still in a work in progress.

Credits:

Speedbuster - For the Suicup necklace used to block those disgusting seems no one likes.
KameleonKlick from Deviant art for the wonderful Texture that I used for several items now. 
Movomo and Gerra6 for their wonderful non give up assistance with the alpha channel issues I've incured.

OK Time for Pics

[spoiler=Female Pics]559de97684327ab20d4a034e3ee10151fc578e4c
e48fe12e733e3ca739d1bf116507257331b2f5a5
a18c5083d03343bd00c08d39bdc151b35627b012
549d3ca3948d831de522f7fd013b8ecf64f50dcf
be4ce656a129e8f981db339646e5273960f6b8b2d9d38a60198020cc6290db7979446745e6d4a8850482ffe05fa1e7dae7cd8565eda5cec15991bdcc366009a352061c0363807cb021c480f0daf414faa879a12de5af20f72ad47ebba93106925830a337

[spoiler=Transsexual Pics]704b803e0d223b2c00dafe79a2c47d689a8d0596
778e366368e200a67d27d9c17258a2bc301308c8

587f73eb82a8df2edecd4f4b72b75f055e0003a1
097051ee4a352c498bb1518545f4abfec20f1530
4bf2e485d0ae922685ec356b3d0a3c056a7fcd32

Locations

[spoiler=Locations]62e72c7e952044040e42b7000354027970806d98
5e124c88e7d965d4488ac3f43674365bd7b50301

Download is here but if you want other links

My Blog

Nexus Link

I do hope you all Enjoy this mod.

Much love for the people of Lovers Lab ;)

-Happysparkles ^_^

UPDATE: The files directly for the fix of the mispathed necklaces are now uploaded. So sorry for the dumb move :(.

-Happysparkles.

Fixed HS Frill Necky Textures.rar

So how you got that alpha channel to work?

Well I played around with what you said and used the original link you showed me it helped to make it great in gameplay but it is still not good in the character menu but it is very much more workable thanks to to guys and especially yours. It is so workable that it is rarely noticeable and I even fixed it on the skirt with your advice. I thank you keeping it simple :).

Enjoy it if you using it. :)

Expect soon for the skirt to come out as that has the true fruit of tour help :).

I got it so the skirt does. It will only make the panties disappear if you use the single versions. But with the combined version it works like a charm. So thank you :)

-HS

This is a great accessory item for my Diablo Buttercup Elf 'Lishka'! Immediately after getting a hat that matches her pink camo outfit she had to show it to the folks in the 'Tiber Septim Hotel' where she has perma-rented a room:

VeiledHappyHat.jpg

Now Atreana and Messalina want matching hats, too...

This is a great accessory item for my Diablo Buttercup Elf 'Lishka'! Immediately after getting a hat that matches her pink camo outfit she had to show it to the folks in the 'Tiber Septim Hotel' where she has perma-rented a room:

20130324136414617140294.jpg

Now Atreana and Messalina want matching hats, too...

Thanks poontank so so much for the support!!

I am so happy with that (≧∇≦)

ーHS ;)

Oh, it's a custom retexture of one of the DFSL outfit mash-ups that were all the rage about half a year ago. Originally it's a jacket by ColdBlood, dunno where the skirt and shoes are from. The camo texture was made by Adrenaline, I recoloured it to customize his tanktop mod for my bratty characters.

The outfit was implemented into a container esp where I put every piece of equipment I use. Now I have made a standalone mod adding only this one outfit to the testinghall. The link to the mod will be PM'd to interested members (like you), in this case here I don't want to hijack Happysparkles's thread with mods of my own.

Oh, it's a custom retexture of one of the DFSL outfit mash-ups that were all the rage about half a year ago. Originally it's a jacket by ColdBlood, dunno where the skirt and shoes are from. The camo texture was made by Adrenaline, I recoloured it to customize his tanktop mod for my bratty characters.

The outfit was implemented into a container esp where I put every piece of equipment I use. Now I have made a standalone mod adding only this one outfit to the testinghall. The link to the mod will be PM'd to interested members (like you), in this case here I don't want to hijack Happysparkles's thread with mods of my own.

Yep HappySparkles would also like to have a link for this too.

I will love to convert it to my transsexuals. But I will not release ofc just for personal viewing pleasure :P

Also thank you poontank for being so considerate, you know I always welcome your work :D.

-Happysparkles :)

Loving these hats, they add so much sexy to the look of the character :) Great job and thanks for sharing this :)

KoccTm5.jpg

75k5eei.jpg

Oh by the way, Poontank - where can you get that lovely pink camo suit your char is wearing? :)

Thanks Kosufor the very nice words ^_^.

BTW I cant see pictures and I really love to see your pictures. You know what this means :P.

I would like to see them. you can post here or inbox if you like ^_^.

Always love seeing your cute characters :P