Nude Males

Reaver2kl4u

This thread makes me thank Akatosh that I'm gay and don't need to justify my need for observing pixel penis. Oh... wait...

Regarding the size issue, isn't Bigger = Better(Except for cancerous growths and maybe orifice size, latter is subjective.) a common conclusion? It's just how an average person's base instincts work.

This thread makes me thank Akatosh that I'm gay and don't need to justify my need for observing pixel penis. Oh... wait...

Regarding the size issue' date=' isn't Bigger = Better(Except for cancerous growths and maybe orifice size, latter is subjective.) a common conclusion? It's just how an average person's base instincts work.

[/quote']

This has nothing to do with instincts at all. It's just an ideal of beauty which is in turn a thing based on culture and society. For example, the ancient greek favored a small penis over a big one. A big penis was something they considered barbaric and ugly, a small one was a delicate work of beauty. The romans, however, favored a big one over a small one.

Another thing that works directly against the natural instincts of mankind (if there is such a thing, which I doubt) is that women shave their legs, pubic hair and armpits. You would think that normally heterosexual men would be attracted to women with body hair because that's a defenitive natural sign of sexual maturity, i.e. the woman is able to bear children. And yet the ideal of female includes the lack of body hair.

those nipples are SUPER tiny!

Also uh...

Are you guys working on the skeleton too' date=' to sort of make these bodies BBB compatible before we even have BBB? Seems like it might be pretty easy to port over once we get the proper tools...

[/quote']

Honestly.... I think a better bouncing dick mod would just be an awesome thing. Just seeing your male character's penis bouncing around would make me LOL all day.

But on the size thing. I would like some variety. Maybe like a race thing. orcs could have the crazy size and...... High elfs could be the asians (no offense to any asian guys on here)

But I know most modders are male and don't want to stare at a dick all day modeling sizes and shapes and making it flop around.

Also uh...

Are you guys working on the skeleton too' date=' to sort of make these bodies BBB compatible before we even have BBB? Seems like it might be pretty easy to port over once we get the proper tools...

[/quote']

Honestly.... I think a better bouncing dick mod would just be an awesome thing. Just seeing your male character's penis bouncing around would make me LOL all day.

But on the size thing. I would like some variety. Maybe like a race thing. orcs could have the crazy size and...... High elfs could be the asians (no offense to any asian guys on here)

But I know most modders are male and don't want to stare at a dick all day modeling sizes and shapes and making it flop around.

i suspect during the early tests they may end up with the player dying from their own dick hitting them, like when you step on a skeleton and the bones fire off in all directions and hurt ya. except the bone is on a bungie lol. then that brings the thought of people modding bar-room fights into dickslapping lol. hahaha i scare myself sometimes

Lmao! Have a look at Dantes inferno. They had to make lucifer with a penis and make it dynamic to make it flop around like it would in RL. The things we have to do in the 3d industry haha

This just isn't so. A lot of the best modders are female. Apart from our talented Mistress of Aliens, there are a great many others. For some reason, many of the best texturers are female. Male texturers are quite rare. Check the backgrounds of some of the great names in Oblivion and Morrowind modding.

Those women often complain that people just assume they must be male because they are modders.

Lmao! Have a look at Dantes inferno. They had to make lucifer with a penis and make it dynamic to make it flop around like it would in RL. The things we have to do in the 3d industry haha

AHah I remember that. I laughed through out the whole fight. and was distracted at first because I was like "what....the...fuck?"

This just isn't so. A lot of the best modders are female. Apart from our talented Mistress of Aliens' date=' there are a great many others. For some reason, many of the best texturers are female. Male texturers are quite rare. Check the backgrounds of some of the great names in Oblivion and Morrowind modding.

Those women often complain that people just assume they must be male because they are modders.

[/quote']

I never really got to know the modders. So I went with most gamers are males so I assumed most modders would be male also. But its nice to see I was wrong.

so far ive seen al make good points here, and yea from a female point of view, the penis for the male in the mod isnt all that good looking. and to be honest it looks really flat o_O

*edit* the 0.4 version still kinda misses something, not sure what...

and lol bounching penis mod :D that would be hilarious. I have a bad way of playing with a female and male char so when on a male, that would be just fun.

so far ive seen al make good points here' date=' and yea from a female point of view, the penis for the male in the mod isnt all that good looking. and to be honest it looks really flat o_O

and lol bounching penis mod :D that would be hilarious. I have a bad way of playing with a female and male char so when on a male, that would be just fun.

[/quote']

Well yeah, and it would make the eventual BreakUndies mod all the funnier when applied to men :P

I'm beginning to wish I had Skyrim now :( but i'll have to wait a while before I can. I really want to see that bouncing penis mod, there was one being made for oblivion but Rebel seems to have gone MIA on that particular mod. All will be well when AlienSlof comes to the nude male mesh and re-texture party ;)

My only problem with the current one is that if used one the elves, wouldn't that make the elves hairy too? Hairy elves is not aesthetically pleasing to me. But hairy Nords is all the better. Just not the "too much cake" one, that was gross, who'd use that?

so far ive seen al make good points here' date=' and yea from a female point of view, the penis for the male in the mod isnt all that good looking. and to be honest it looks really flat o_O

[/quote']

Well yeah, and it would make the eventual BreakUndies mod all the funnier when applied to men :P

i'm not sure a BU mod would work in skyrim, BU used to work by having scripts match damage to armor, but when they consolized the game even more, they took out damage to armor i believe.

stupid if you ask me, armor is supposed to break!

Also uh...

[/quote']

lol well fallout had the means to do one but i'm not sure anyone ever attempted it.

the fallout skeleton even had "bones" for it, even ball "bones" lol.

just think if we could add the epic futa GSB made to skyrim or fallout! LOL

We totally need a hilarious floppy penis physics update. It would make streaking a glorious way to waste time when you're running across the entire country of Skyrim on the way to an unknown location xfd

"You don't have any clothes. You should get some."

*fwa-fwa fwa-fwa-sha-fwafwafwa*

I'm beginning to wish I had Skyrim now :( but i'll have to wait a while before I can. I really want to see that bouncing penis mod' date=' there was one being made for oblivion but Rebel seems to have gone MIA on that particular mod. All will be well when AlienSlof comes to the nude male mesh and re-texture party ;)

My only problem with the current one is that if used one the elves, wouldn't that make the elves hairy too? Hairy elves is not aesthetically pleasing to me. But hairy Nords is all the better. Just not the "too much cake" one, that was gross, who'd use that?

[/quote']

Skyrim is on sale right now at gamestation i would pick it up while its half price :D

Just had to do this... edited version for the mod. xD

Girl look at that body (x3)

I work out!

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see

Everybody stops and they staring at me

I got passion in the open and I ain't afraid to show it

I'm sexy and I know it (x2)

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah (x3)

I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!

Archived