Nude Males

Reaver2kl4u

@Azuredragoon

Birds don't technically have penises' date=' iirc [/quote']

You don't. recall correctly that is :D

harrumph. Biology 1.01

A few bird species do have penises - The common rooster has a small penis, the Ostrich has one about eight inches long which seems ok for its size. But so does the Muscovy Duck which seems a tad over doing it in my book. If I'd got a penis half my body length I'd suspect god's sense of humour. The Argentinian Lake Duck has one sixteen inches long (according to Wiki). If it wasn't corkscrew shaped that would almost make me feel challenged.

IN the course of my research I was rather startled to find several "futa" females in the mammal world, in fact the female spotted hyena's clitoris is so much a "false" penis that she urinates through it. Note that Spotted Hyena society is matriarchal.

Several mammals, even lemur species, have clitoral bones that mimic the os penis found in many species.

It's weird out there folks.

PS. Until they find a genuine case of a vagina with teeth I'm not too worried.

Ahh, thanks for the correction on the birds. And yeah, spotted hyenas are pretty scary, so much so that my gaming group has house-ruled all gnolls to be the the striped rather than the spotted variety.

(Hey, in my gaming group, this is for the best, TRUST ME)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys i found the screenshot from Shy

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups33835.jpg

LOL...no way my hulking nord warrior is going to sport that tiny little noodle :(

I'll wait until Mrs Sloth works her magic and releases a properly sized slong :)

On a serious note: It is nice to see early ground breaking work for BOTH sexes as the astute Mr. Zolt is entirely correct: it really does take 2 to tango :)

nice view but needs an erection for my taste ;)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived