Nude Males

Reaver2kl4u

as these nude male bodies are going to be used for a variety of things including genitalia on all male characters will be a must because otherwise argonians and khajiits will not be able to correctly animate when the sex mods are introduced. I for one am actually looking forward to a DECENT male body to be released so i can texture for the male Beast Races & humanoids as well as female.

anyway... bouncing/floping dickd would be awesome to see

They'd be hilarious. If YouTube allowed it, you could have clips of naked floppy-physics people running around Skyrim set to yakkety sax.

So we need to find out how to do it as soon as possible.

anyway... bouncing/floping dickd would be awesome to see

They'd be hilarious. If YouTube allowed it' date=' you could have clips of naked floppy-physics people running around Skyrim set to yakkety sax.

So we need to find out how to do it as soon as possible.

[/quote']

Better yet...

I like the robert body for skyrim, though it seems like there needs to be a clean version to match the clean female ones.

Do the male argonian tails match up with their rears properly?

we need a dickless one for argonians.

Now that's not very uniform with the ongoing theme... Lizards may not have visible bits' date=' but the females also don't have breasts. So to keep continuity, keep the Argonian female bits and the male bits.

[/quote']

True, but with the females I've minimised that to a certain extent by having by not using nude textures. You also notice males do not have nipples or a navel. (argonians hatch don't they?) Presumably females wear bras due to imperialism, and the breasts? well that's just laziness on Bethesda's part.

To other guy: Err, lizards do have sex organs, they're just not visible when not in use. It's not like you're going to use flacid penises anyway.

I realise I may be a minority or in the wrong forum, but I'm not looking for titillation from these mods, and certainly not from lizards. Floppy dicks would be hilarious though, but I'm sure the balls should the bouncier. It's funny how it's always called physics when it's usually just a running animation though.

Well they have could be anything. It would depend if Argonians are Reptiles or Dinosaurs or Birds or something else, for one thing. Not everything with scales is a Lizard. Just because people call them lizards doesn't mean they are one. Look at how many people call a tomato a vegetable!

Well they have could be anything. It would depend if Argonians are Reptiles or Dinosaurs or Birds or soemthing else' date=' for one thing. Not everything with scales is a Lizard. Just because people call them lizards doesn't mean they are one. Look at how many people cal a tomato a vegetable!

[/quote']

Ah that's a real pity about tomatoes. I have a compulsive need to inform everyone they're a fruit. You're right though, apparently the TES universe doesn't even have evolution. and argonians came from trees. That's just my opinion based on what we've seen. and the Beast races could go fully nude in Morrowind. If they still had the digitigrade legs they'd really look like dinosaurs.

Ah that's a real pity about tomatoes. I have a compulsive need to inform everyone they're a fruit. You're right though' date=' apparently the TES universe doesn't even have evolution. and argonians came from trees. That's just my opinion based on what we've seen. and the Beast races could go fully nude in Morrowind. If they still had the digitigrade legs they'd really look like dinosaurs.

[/quote']

if you WANT to call about evolution terms, "hideable" genitals for argonians means a "lack of evolution" aswell as spikes that are being requested for khajiits though a sheat (sorry for misspelling, in case I do) still have sense since the dick shouldn't have anykind of "hair" unless it's hairless, talk about reality when you see walking corpses, orcs, humanoid beings (khajiit, argonians, werewolfs), dragons, enchantable weapons/gear, time travel, powers (shouts) and magic... it's sort of pointless (if you want reality, remove all that)

When I see all the males in Skyrim nude or not the thing that keeps popping in my head is the Blue Oyster Bar :D

I know the discussions are about other races and tomatoes but I hope while you keep discussing about that some good soul will make ninja style males. There is way to much muscles for me at the moment. :)

if you WANT to call about evolution terms' date=' "hideable" genitals for argonians means a "lack of evolution" aswell as spikes that are being requested for khajiits though a sheat (sorry for misspelling, in case I do) still have sense since the dick shouldn't have anykind of "hair" unless it's hairless, talk about reality when you see walking corpses, orcs, humanoid beings (khajiit, argonians, werewolfs), dragons, enchantable weapons/gear, time travel, powers (shouts) and magic... it's sort of pointless (if you want reality, remove all that)

[/quote']

I think that's the most stupid argument ever when it comes to realism in fantasy worlds. Sure a mage hurling fireballs is not really realistic, but general rules like gravity still apply in a fantasy world. With your logic, you could justify every stupid thing with "Well it's a fantasy world!". Unkillable children / NPCs? Np it's a fantasy world after all. You could replace all races in the game with stick figures and justify it with "It's a fantasy world! No realism required!"

Fantasy doesn't mean the world itself has to be something without any kind of natural laws or rules. They may be differet from the ones we have in the real world but that's about it. And evolution is something that happens in the TES-universe as well, just read the books about nirnroot you can find in the games.

if you WANT to call about evolution terms' date=' "hideable" genitals for argonians means a "lack of evolution" aswell as spikes that are being requested for khajiits though a sheat (sorry for misspelling, in case I do) still have sense since the dick shouldn't have anykind of "hair" unless it's hairless, talk about reality when you see walking corpses, orcs, humanoid beings (khajiit, argonians, werewolfs), dragons, enchantable weapons/gear, time travel, powers (shouts) and magic... it's sort of pointless (if you want reality, remove all that)

[/quote']

I think that's the most stupid argument ever when it comes to realism in fantasy worlds. Sure a mage hurling fireballs is not really realistic, but general rules like gravity still apply in a fantasy world. With your logic, you could justify every stupid thing with "Well it's a fantasy world!". Unkillable children / NPCs? Np it's a fantasy world after all. You could replace all races in the game with stick figures and justify it with "It's a fantasy world! No realism required!"

Fantasy doesn't mean the world itself has to be something without any kind of natural laws or rules. They may be differet from the ones we have in the real world but that's about it. And evolution is something that happens in the TES-universe as well, just read the books about nirnroot you can find in the games.

Yeah. And just as well I think you completely misunderstood me jengo, English isn't your first language, is it?

That's interesting, so there's creationism AND evolution? Funny that there seems to be no other primates so far. (unless you count trolls and ogres)

No! The famous 'It's Fantasy, it need not be realistic! What do you mean? It should still be plausible? What does Plausible mean?' argument I've been seeing for over thirty years. (grin)

For the record, I like my Fantasy plausible, which amongst other things, means it should discard realism, only when REQUIRED TO by the environment or game setting.

Yeah. And just as well I think you completely misunderstood me jengo' date=' English isn't your first language, is it?

That's interesting, so there's creationism AND evolution? Funny that there seems to be no other primates so far. (unless you count trolls and ogres)

[/quote']

A deity can create things that evolve. Also, there are apes in the TES universe. Even Ape-people.

Cloacas are kinda disgusting, folks, and argonians aren't built for them. They're built for external genitalia.

"Hidden" genitalia on lizards and snakes comes out of a horizontal slit. Not a vertical one. They also poop out the same slit.

Trust me when I say argonians are built for mammalian genitalia.

Also, uh, a hemipenis is NOT two penises right next to each other, it's entirely different and also really crazy.

As for khajiits having barbs, well, that IS in the fluff. I think though, as cat-MEN, their junk should still be fairly human, just with a couple tiny barbs on it.

I wonder how those "real tough nord women" feel about khajiit males...

EDIT: Oh yeah, sheaths don't work for bipedal folks either. Sheaths basically serve no purpose other to make sure you pee the right way... which is the opposite of what they would do on a bipedal person.

Humanity has their junk they way they do for a reason, people!

Wow' date=' thanks for the biology lesson prof. dragoon. But are there any lizard, bird or dinosaur species with external penises? Birds and theropods are already bipedal, Godzilla?

[/quote']

I don't believe so. Birds don't technically have penises, iirc, they actually invert a bit of their cloaca... so imagine if you will a vagina turning inside out and having sex with that, that's in a nutshell what birds do.

Crocodiles and other reptiles have a proper penis, but still, cloaca. Dinosaurs had that too.

If you were ever curious about dinosaur sex, the documentary "Tyrannosaurus Sex" will show you more than you ever wanted to know.

lol

Yeah sorry guys. I'm an artist myself, and as someone who's really into creature/alien/fantasy race design this sort of stuff comes up pretty frequently among my circle of artist friends.

I should probably refrain from posting my own drawings here, as folks will recognize me if they haven't already, and I'm not posting under my regular name for a reason.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=2969180

Derrax said he is doing male genitalia for different things' date=' right now he has trolls, and he's uploading werewolves later this week he said.

[/quote']

Giants...... They will be smashing you with a different "Club" now ;)

lol well we will have a bit of a start on the sex mods anyway, that seems to be one of the big issues, bodies with pen0rs..

@Azuredragoon

Birds don't technically have penises, iirc

You don't. recall correctly that is :D

harrumph. Biology 1.01

A few bird species do have penises - The common rooster has a small penis, the Ostrich has one about eight inches long which seems ok for its size. But so does the Muscovy Duck which seems a tad over doing it in my book. If I'd got a penis half my body length I'd suspect god's sense of humour. The Argentinian Lake Duck has one sixteen inches long (according to Wiki). If it wasn't corkscrew shaped that would almost make me feel challenged.

IN the course of my research I was rather startled to find several "futa" females in the mammal world, in fact the female spotted hyena's clitoris is so much a "false" penis that she urinates through it. Note that Spotted Hyena society is matriarchal.

Several mammals, even lemur species, have clitoral bones that mimic the os penis found in many species.

It's weird out there folks.

PS. Until they find a genuine case of a vagina with teeth I'm not too worried.

Archived