The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Make sure you have the latest version installed.

Eda is a new character that was added alongside her book. If you can find her, the book should be in your game.

I'm one version out. 131. Update tomorrow. Now: sleep. 

Updated to 132. Console command "help Eda, help poem & help poet" still doesn't find anything. 

Again: The game has the NPC Sister Eda, dialogue regarding her book, but not the book itself. The dialogue is not activated though, as no vanilla NPCs have a dialogue option in regards to Eda.

Similar problem, except I can't find Eda at all. Console command help eda gives me her npc id, but that id isn't usable when I try to execute player.moveto commands or anything else. I've run around the entire hot springs area and talked to the NPCs at Darkwater, but there's not extra dialogue, and I can't find sister Eda. I'm running v132 and the mods are are only above alternate start.

This is on my top 10 favorite mods!

I am having an issue after completing the 3 instrument quests at Solitude Bard College.  When I return to tell Fjotra, I get a lot of lag, Fjotra begins a sex scene while I slowly undress.  The scene is completed before I am undressed and then CTD. 

I'm curious also, I am the only one that trains her.  Fjotra followed Hamal to the bath house but, I never see any training... (Picture shows gag and tied up Fjotra.  Will that happen later?)

Similar problem, except I can't find Eda at all. Console command help eda gives me her npc id, but that id isn't usable when I try to execute player.moveto commands or anything else. I've run around the entire hot springs area and talked to the NPCs at Darkwater, but there's not extra dialogue, and I can't find sister Eda. I'm running v132 and the mods are are only above alternate start.

I had problems the first time I looked for Eda.  It turned out she was invisible, I presume from the HDT invisible NPC problem.  Anyway, after standing at the springs for a while, one of the other NPCs at the spring moved and snapped back into visibility, then Eda did also.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering, is this compatible with sexlabs eager npc's dibelln refuge feature? It's supposed to start right after the normal dibella quest was supposed to be finished. But since this mod messes with it in some way (maybe not at all) i'm kinda worried they'll conflict with each other.

They work fine together, I've never had a problem with them.

I was wondering, is this compatible with sexlabs eager npc's dibelln refuge feature? It's supposed to start right after the normal dibella quest was supposed to be finished. But since this mod messes with it in some way (maybe not at all) i'm kinda worried they'll conflict with each other.

They work fine together, I've never had a problem with them.

ok, thanks. btw what order should i install it again? I used it before but i kinda forgot it also where should i put it in the load order?

• 2 weeks later...

I am at what seems to be a popular point to get stuck . . . "Find a token from Fjotra's past in her childhood home and bring it back to her." ..searched all of the mines and the buildings of what should be her "hometown" and got nothing bust some food and silver bars/ore. any help with this..and possibly the others...is appreciated. As a suggestion adding more info or a more noob/ idiot<me when it comes to mods> proof clue in the wiki would be a good idea.

I am at what seems to be a popular point to get stuck . . . "Find a token from Fjotra's past in her childhood home and bring it back to her." ..searched all of the mines and the buildings of what should be her "hometown" and got nothing bust some food and silver bars/ore. any help with this..and possibly the others...is appreciated. As a suggestion adding more info or a more noob/ idiot<me when it comes to mods> proof clue in the wiki would be a good idea.

It has been quite a while since I did that quest, so my memory has faded.  I'm sure the answer is buried in a post in this forum thread, but probably many many pages back.

If I recall correctly, the item you want is in her parent's house.  Unfortunately I can't remember what it is.

In Karthwasten Enmon`s house in a chest hiden , search carefully

In Karthwasten Enmon`s house in a chest hidden , search carefully

well after an hour of using TCL to search every inch of the house from the bottom up and take every possible item open every possible container....finally found the damned thing and finished the other quests with significant ease by comparison. thanks for the assist.

<<Spoilers in this post>>

I finished the entire quest line and purified the temple.  I was a bit disappointed in the lackluster ending.  There was no pop-up and sound saying that the quest had been completed and I wasn't given any rewards for completing the whole thing.  The quest just disappeared from my active quest journal.  I think that all the sisters should beg the player for sex and treat them like a savior.  Nothing really changes though aside from Fjora becoming the new mother of the temple of Dibella.

I did like the dialog with Mother Hamal about forgiveness and the true spirit of Dibella.  That was well done.  The ending just doesn't feel like you've accomplished something big, aside from helping Mother Hamal see her deception and failings.

Thank you for this mod!

<<Spoilers in this post>>

I finished the entire quest line and purified the temple.  I was a bit disappointed in the lackluster ending.  There was no pop-up and sound saying that the quest had been completed and I wasn't given any rewards for completing the whole thing.  The quest just disappeared from my active quest journal.  I think that all the sisters should beg the player for sex and treat them like a savior.  Nothing really changes though aside from Fjora becoming the new mother of the temple of Dibella.

I did like the dialog with Mother Hamal about forgiveness and the true spirit of Dibella.  That was well done.  The ending just doesn't feel like you've accomplished something big, aside from helping Mother Hamal see her deception and failings.

Thank you for this mod!

The corrupted ending is also quite lackluster, although not as much as the 'purifying' ending. Spoiler ahead:

In the corrupted ending, Sanguine himself spawns and 'manhandles' Fjora (which ends up kinda crappy because of Fjora is pretty much the size of a teenager while Sanguine is like if you clicked a regular human with the console brought up and typed in 'setscale 3', so even animations specifically made for 'small' female characters with regular-sized male humanoids still look pretty misaligned), and then you can ask each member of the temple to 'celebrate Sanguine and Dibella' (or something to that effect); in other words, fuck them. Mother Hamal also gets tied up in the bathing area of the temple and a couple of Sanguine Agents of both genders (which are basically humanoids with red skin and daedric helmets/boots/gloves) also spawn there for your character to have some fun with.

Other than that, I also didn't notice any changes in the temple at all. Perhaps make it so since Fjotra is corrupted, you can get perks every two dibella marks instead of four? Or something of that sort?

Hey guys, I have 2 questions:

1. Are the following features already implemented to the traveling sister in the latest version? The post was from 2013 and not updated

:: Cure/heal someone

:: Do a quest in Solitude naked (reward is latent 'coveted' effect from SD?)
:: Dance for an audience
:: Make your own statue of Dibella or other tribute
:: Get someone (Ysolde?) to give you a kiss
:: Find 5 traveling sisters and collect their donations
:: Rescue a lost traveling sister (or find what happened to her - maybe she retired and lives under other name)
:: Collect ingredients for special birth-control potion and deliver it to a wench in Falkreath (or a female Jarl?) 

2. If the vanilla "Agent of Dibella" quest has been completed, can this quest still run?

Thank you very much! :) 

1. Are the following features already implemented to the traveling sister in the latest version? The post was from 2013 and not updated

:: Rescue a lost traveling sister (or find what happened to her - maybe she retired and lives under other name)
:: Collect ingredients for special birth-control potion and deliver it to a wench in Falkreath (or a female Jarl?) 

2. If the vanilla "Agent of Dibella" quest has been completed, can this quest still run?

Short answer:

#1 - No ... this is still just a list of ideas

#2 - Yes ... it should work but you may have to wait away from Markarth for two weeks in game to allow the cell to reset and Fjotra to be reset as an adult and not a kid.

Short answer:

#1 - No ... this is still just a list of ideas

#2 - Yes ... it should work but you may have to wait away from Markarth for two weeks in game to allow the cell to reset and Fjotra to be reset as an adult and not a kid.

Thank you for the reply!

Presumably, the quest will also be at the stage where Fjotra has already been rescued right? 

And where would I be able to find the full log of functionalities? (The git page seems to have not functioning filters for commits)

• 2 weeks later...

This may be a dippy question. In fact, I'm sure it is. But Senna sends me down to the sanctum at the beginning of the quest, and I'm stopped and told to wait for the sister in charge to talk to me, and I say OK, and then the sisters all go aggro and chase me around trying to kill me. That's not what's supposed to happen, right?

This may be a dippy question. In fact, I'm sure it is. But Senna sends me down to the sanctum at the beginning of the quest, and I'm stopped and told to wait for the sister in charge to talk to me, and I say OK, and then the sisters all go aggro and chase me around trying to kill me. That's not what's supposed to happen, right?

It's a bug from the vanilla quest.

You have to be very careful when you answer and click on the text of the topics.

If you click outside of the text, it will close the dialogue and cause the sisters to attack you for some obscure reason.

It's a bug from the vanilla quest.

You have to be very careful when you answer and click on the text of the topics.

If you click outside of the text, it will close the dialogue and cause the sisters to attack you for some obscure reason.

Gosh darn vanilla quest! Text selection has always been an issue in Skyrim. Thanks for the assist!