The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Sorry .. If you do have Eda in your game I have no idea why the book wouldn't be there. The best I could do is to fish out the quest stage so you can move on to the next part of the quest buying the book is missing, who knows what else is missing from the mod.

Suddenly BOOM, I became very busy, hence my late reply.

I checked the load order. It's at the bottom, so there should be no mods overwriting the book item.

Can I please get the code to progress the quest through console commands? Don't want to do excessive troubleshooting for one missing bok. If I'm missing more convenient later on, then it's worth looking at.

The changelog for the most recent version says:

Fixed: Verify Senna dress texture is not missing

Unless her dress is supposed to be pure white, and she's supposed to have weird sort of blueish hair, there's still a problem there.

The problem you are describing, is a conflict of multiple mods changing the same actor. If you're using MO, check conflicts... disable mods and individually re enable mods, that change npc appearance and try not to use multiple variants of such mods, ie Bjin warmaidens, Ultimate Follower Overhaul, Seranaholic, etc.

Hope this is of some help.

Thanks, Bijin Wives was the culprit.

You can use previous version of Bijin Wives (1.0) with no problem.  Senna was added in 1.1.

Sorry if this was already covered but im having trouble locating the 2 traveling sisters, i thought i found 1 in the ruins where i found fjorta but i cant find the other and my quest log doesnt update. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Broken Tower Redoubt

I had found one of the corpses in Broken Tower Redoubt and interacted with it but my quest log never updated and I could not inform the quest giver of their location.

Sorry if this was already covered but im having trouble locating the 2 traveling sisters, i thought i found 1 in the ruins where i found fjorta but i cant find the other and my quest log doesnt update. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Broken Tower Redoubt

I had found one of the corpses in Broken Tower Redoubt and interacted with it but my quest log never updated and I could not inform the quest giver of their location.

You have to read the letters, did you do that?

Broken Tower Redoubt

You have to read the letters, did you do that?

I didn't see any letters. I will look again, thanks for the help!

Hello there,

I have issue downloading this mod.

It's been 3 days i tried to get it, and always end with a download fail at the very last second.

1st i thought it could come from my connection, but after computer cleaning, try to download through various browsers, testing connection, and 3 days of intensive tries... im not sure it comes from my side.

Even less that no other LL downloads ends with a fail (i tried several random ones)

Please could someone tell me if problem is already known, or what to do to get this mod.

Thanks by advance

OK, i finally found a way to get it.

I just deactivated ADBlock, and everything works correctly now :cool:

Try to re-read the letters. I have found first sister while rescuing fjotra and quest for finding sisters have not start jet. When i found second sister i have to re-read the letter from first one to get quest advance.

It works! Thanks.

Now another problem... Can only find 4 of those daggerfall clovers, I end up player.additem another 2. Now how do I braid it into a wreath?

Nevermind, found out...

Now what the heck is the token from Fjotra's past? Without quest marker, this is frustrating. I've been to her home in Karthwasten and found no metal box that she mentioned! Also the box in the baths has no key!

Nevermind, found out again...

Now I have no idea how to find the painting for Anwen.

Try pick pocketing Anwen.

That quest still needs some work.

Got it, thanks.

I have finish the quest finally. However, the 2 copies of each 2 letters are still a quest item in my inventory. Anyway to remove it?

That's a good point... no way to remove them yet.

I will add that to the list.

When I get the key to go down to meet the rest of the sisters the leader asks why I'm down there and whatever dialog option I choose they still try to kill me. And the quest won't progress. Can I get some help please? I really want to get into this mod but I can't get very far.

When I get the key to go down to meet the rest of the sisters the leader asks why I'm down there and whatever dialog option I choose they still try to kill me. And the quest won't progress. Can I get some help please? I really want to get into this mod but I can't get very far.

That's a bug from the vanilla quest.

Be very careful to not click outside of the topic line when you talk to Mother Hamal. 

Take your time and make sure the topic line is highlighted before clicking.

Clicking outside results in canceling the dialogue and making the sisters hostile.

• 2 weeks later...