Lovers with pk extender 2.4.3 Re-Up

Guest Donkey

I have upgraded lovers with pk extender to work with the latest lovers with rev 94. Anyone care to test ?? I have updated it's main page.

Works fine for Me so far' date=' except a few minor Bugs.

1. I can end Sex whenever I want using the Jump Key, when upgrading the Phases.

In the Version before Sex didn't ended even if I hammered on My Jump Key. ^^

2. The After-Sex Comment of the People is bugged.

-> "I HAVE NO GREETING"

[edit'] oh, the new Foreplay Animations are fantastic. =D

Guest Donkey

care to show some pictures about the no greeting ?? I don't have oblivion. So this is blind effort.

Also what version of adultplaypluSSP are you using ?? i have my own current set not the same as ashal. the one i used v1.11 or something similar.

Guest Donkey

First it begin with a minor scratch. then a crack. And boom it exploded in my dvd drive. :D

Had to buy a new dvd drive afterwards.

That was the end of oblivion for me.

care to show some pictures about the no greeting ?? I don't have oblivion. So this is blind effort.

Also what version of adultplaypluSSP are you using ?? i have my own current set not the same as ashal. the one i used v1.11 or something similar.

Wrye says I'm using LoversAdultPlayforSSP v1.11 English Translation.

The one from Prophours AIO Pack.

Oh, and I can end the Sex even during the Foreplay already using the Jump Key.

That Way I have to carefully watch in which Phase I'm in and can't sit back and relax. ^^

Guest Donkey

looks like a custom npc. make sure it has correct dialog and rumors active. if a a character don't have rumors topic. they will always show no greeting bug. nothing to do with this mod. but the mod who added or changed that npc.

it was compiled to work with this version of adultplayplussp

SO if it different then the one your using maybe that has something to do with it. LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.zip

As for your other question. To many has changed from the latest version of lovers with pk rev 93 and higher. the way this mod uses scripts calls was obsolete. maybe even beyond my ability to fix up.

or Acedouble needs to release new version. not sure i want to edit more to his scripts.

Guest Donkey

about premature ending of sex animations. That is the part that has been changed from within lovers with pk rev 93. the old scripts from lovers with pk rev 91, had many bugs. extender used script from rev 91. In order to make it work with rev 93 i had to add the changes from extender to clean script from lovers with pk rev 93 or higher. the menu options has 3 things you can change. 1 auto this part will diable lovers extender. or you have 2 other options 1 is you can switch speed even during rape or 1 option where this part is disabled.

Actually your using some mods that changed the npc. so they could have also changed some of the dialog part. try disabling xeo. and see if the dialog still gives you a no greeting.

The No Greeting-Dialogue already vanished as soon as I went back to the previous Extender and they only happened when they'd normally say something like "I haven't had a good Cock in a While" or "That was boring, You better practice on Trees."

These Dialogues ended in "I have no Comment" with Your Extender.

With the previous one all is fine again.

Well, I'll see how it ends up with also Your AdultPlay later.

And I'll try the None-Progression Option.

Guest Donkey

Is anyone else getting the no greeting too ?? Please report this we know it is actually bug. Not make me chase ghost like what happened many times in the past.

Emperean how did you install this ?? did you make clean install also tried a new game ??

Ok, I figured out, that the "I have no Greeting" only happens if I'm ending the Sex with the Jump Key. With and without Xeo (as You suggested).

If the Sex ends with someone running out of SP the After-Sec Comment is all normal.

I can end Sex with Jump Key in each Setting (except of automatic, ofc).

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone else getting the no greeting too ?? Please report this we know it is actually bug. Not make me chase ghost like what happened many times in the past.

Emperean how did you install this ?? did you make clean install also tried a new game ??

I have no problems with the greetings - and I love the option to prematurely end a sex session (even in forepley) by hitting my jump key. Thanks for the cash - get off me...

I get no I HAVE NO GREETING message using rev94 and the newest extender. The only thing that bugs me is that my PC (and her partner) slide all over the floor when I use the arrow keys to adjust the camera angle.

I've never had a "NO GREETING" message.

• 3 months later...

K' date=' I'm having trouble with the extender. I am running LPK rev.91 and would like to use these three mods together:

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Lovers with pk extender

The problem is this; LPK extender requires LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp which I cant run with LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP.esp. I can't rename the SSP version as Lovers Voice requires the SSP version. So I have been running without the extender. If I try running the original LAPP instead with the extender, I get a missing anim message, my male PC sports a softy and cannot proceed to stage 4 during consensual sex.

any helpful ideas?

Edit:

K well I was using 2.4 from a modpack so I grabed the version for 91 and ran that. Now it runs with the SSP mods but instead of sex, I get 4 stages of foreplay. well actualy only 3 unless I let it autorun the stages, then I get 3 with an orgasm, and I've gone from a english translated book to russian sqiggles (which makes no sense if this was supposed to be a newer version). Looks like I'm back to running without the extender, I give.

[/quote']

Ok, backup here and lets go through this step by step:

1. You should be running:

Lovers Adult Play Plus SSP

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Lovers with pk extender 2.4.3 v91 and then install the patch for lovers voice ssp

2. Open up Wrye Bash and click on pk extender and in its masters list (it will be a small box on the far right towards the bottom) change adultplay plus to adultplay plus SSP (use the exact name along with extension).

3. PK extender "REQUIRES" you to have sex progression set to manual! You can "NOT" have sex progression set to automatic or pk extender turns itself off and things screw up.

Do the above and you should be golden.

K' date=' I'm having trouble with the extender. I am running LPK rev.91 and would like to use these three mods together:

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Lovers with pk extender

The problem is this; LPK extender requires LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp which I cant run with LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP.esp. I can't rename the SSP version as Lovers Voice requires the SSP version. So I have been running without the extender. If I try running the original LAPP instead with the extender, I get a missing anim message, my male PC sports a softy and cannot proceed to stage 4 during consensual sex.

any helpful ideas?

Edit:

K well I was using 2.4 from a modpack so I grabed the version for 91 and ran that. Now it runs with the SSP mods but instead of sex, I get 4 stages of foreplay. well actualy only 3 unless I let it autorun the stages, then I get 3 with an orgasm, and I've gone from a english translated book to russian sqiggles (which makes no sense if this was supposed to be a newer version). Looks like I'm back to running without the extender, I give.

[/quote']

Ok, backup here and lets go through this step by step:

1. You should be running:

Lovers Adult Play Plus SSP

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Lovers with pk extender 2.4.3 v91 and then install the patch for lovers voice ssp

2. Open up Wrye Bash and click on pk extender and in its masters list (it will be a small box on the far right towards the bottom) change adultplay plus to adultplay plus SSP (use the exact name along with extension).

3. PK extender "REQUIRES" you to have sex progression set to manual! You can "NOT" have sex progression set to automatic or pk extender turns itself off and things screw up.

Do the above and you should be golden.

LOL, well I'm golden. It turns out it is a matter of just not reading correctly I guess. I had swaped my "ready weapon" key from F to R. R works. Hey that only took HOURS of mucking about but its par for the course. Thanks for your help, showing that it is that simple despite the Docs lead me to the solution.:P

Edit: and it was worth it! Wow this really changes the dynamic!

Hey guys, just a quick question. Before I changed my load order to be correct (beautiful people above lovers instead of the other way around), I was able to have more than 2 foreplay animations but right now, I am stuck with 2.

Other changes from past game to current game: I'm having sex with evy race cm partners rather than default races. Could that be an issue too?

Did I screw up somewhere, am I missing files?

Here is my load order just in case

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

CM Partners.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

underdark.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

USIPS Additional Changes.esp

Portable Campsite - Quickstart.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Oblivion XP.esp

Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp

personality_idles4.esp

AIRrace Evy.esp

Smarter Bandits.esp

VA_UniqueKatana1.esp

ArmamentariumKatanas.esp

ElvenPrincess.esp

R18PN - Leere Armor.esp

R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp

R18PN - Dancer's Dress.esp

SG014_SparkleSweetSummer.esp

Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp

SwordDancer.esp

Mage Equipment.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

TafasSexyLingerieset02.esp

Dancers clothes.esp

Velveteen_Armor_HGEC.esp

Warglaive v2 - EV.esp

P1DseeYouSleep.esp

P1DseeYouSleep - DLCVileLair.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

1em_GiveAGift.esp

CuteElf11.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp

MidasSpells.esp

Adult_BookStore.esp

CM Partners.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

Companion_Ab_Human_4.esp

SexGGodess.esp

TACMTifaLovehart.esp

Quan.esp

DAClair.esp

DAEva.esp

DAValeriaCuteElf.esp

DANecsKarla.esp

DACompilation_GO_SI_APN.esp

zzEstrus.esp

zzEstrusCleaner.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJealousy.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversNTRburglar.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

SetBody.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp

LoversBedNonStop.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

UVII.esp

Teleport to Everywhere.esp

xeosp++.esp

xeosp++ Vwalk.esp

Streamline 3.0.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Completely new game' date=' sex progression set to key jump

I had previously installed mayu's animation overhaul which is now deactivated and deleted for this new save but could that have screwed something up?

[/quote']

It is entirely possible. Did you reinstall all the lovers mods after getting rid of Mayu's?

I am having a bit of trouble getting the HUD status bar to move. Right now it is partially hidden by my compass. I made changes to the INI according to directions but nothing happened. Hers a copy of the section of INI:

[Íàñòðîéêè ñòàòóñáàðîâ | Statusbar Setting]

;---

;pixels from the left edge of the screen (by increasing the value of HUD displace the right and vice versa)

;valid values ??from 0 to (width of the screen in the game - 300) see the image in readme.doc

;{disable} set xLoversSPHUD.SPX to 800

;---

;pixels from the bottom of the screen (by increasing the value of HUD displace up and vice versa)

;valid values ??from 0 to (height of the screen in the game - 100)

;{disable}set xLoversSPHUD.SPY to 125

As you can see I added 200 pixels to the right(default was 600) but it did not move. Is it possible that that the INI for the Aphrodesia plugin is affecting it or does anyone have an idea how to fix it?

It seems that I have a problem with this mod.

I begin by sex dialogue and start the preheat pulse jump key and start the sexual act itself. So far so good but there is not minigame with magic and fatigue bars.

Other than that, no hud is displayed that includes.

I have all the requirements:

Lover with v1.4.1. pk-6 rev.94

LoveAdultPlayPlusForSSP

Lover with PK Extender 2.4.3. for rev.94

Obse.v20

MenuQue

and recommended mods:

LoverJoburgRusianExtender

Rusian Raper Lover

The readme LoverWithPKExtender incorporating the mod says it takes the mod aphrodisia, so I have.

The load order is ordered by BOSS.

The installation file says that Hud_main_Menu.xml must delete the line if played with version 1.0.

I've looked at that file and not found that line, I must say that I never played the versión1.1 since I have a clean installation, so I think that's fine.

Someone help with this?