RimJobWorld - Gasses

image.png.25cd9f4457497dfc4947109d31efa405.png

This mod is a work in progress. Comments about bugs and balancing encouraged (I don't really play this game anymore lol)

I am easier to contact on the RJW discord in my channel, #tory187-mods

Warning!

This mod requires Simple Custom Gas Framework which requires Biotech DLC

Adds new gases:
- Humpshroom gas, humpshrooms in the air!
- Sissy Spray, gives feeling broken hediff and causes submit, Subdues opponents and helps speed along the process of turning them masochist
- Maternal Miasma, fertility enhancer aphrodisiac
- Rape Vapor(Rapor), A rejected combat enhancer due to its unfortunate side effects. Found new purpose on black market

- Lewd gas, ultra gas that combines the affects of Sissy Spray, Rapor, and Maternal Miasma (this can get dangerous)
- Seed Steam, slowly drenches pawns in cum (requires rjw-cum)
- Suckle Smoke, makes pawns lactate (requires rjw-mc)(NOT YET IMPLMENTED)
- AIDS Effluvium, straight up gives pawns acute HIV (requires rjw-stds)

- Futa Fumes, Addadicktome gas

Gasses only affect adults and with the exception of Seed Steam can all be nullified with gas masks.

Most gasses can be used in various ways:

• Mortar fire
  • Launchers
  • IEDs
  • Remote IEDs (requires VFE-Deserters)
  • Vents (requires Gas Vents)
  • Or just spawned with Dev mode

Support for Combat Extended is planned. For now most of the mod is not usable aside from launchers if you have CE.

This mod is hosted on a git, that means the upload date on this site will not represent when the mod actually updates. To keep track of changes I will attempt to update the changelog here but if I don't you can check the commits on the git itself.

Credits:
@Euclidean Made this a possibility and early formatting/textures

@moron num.40 Remote IED suggestion

Ko-fi_Icon_RGB_stroke.thumb.png.2ab15ddd149477ede11ba84dee834765.png Support me

16 hours ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

Reading the title i expected farts

... ?

5 hours ago, finalhg800 said:

"Support for Combat Extended is planned" bro what the fuck?

That's cool as hell. I had just accepted this as another niche mod that I would be forever forbidden from touching due to my CE addiction.

Yep, 81mm shells will be standard ammo for the mortars, IEDs, and fuel for vents. I will likely remove the launchers and just add 20mm, 25mm, 40mm ammo.

4 hours ago, Mr.Weirdo said:

What about Android?

Hmm, I have not taken android mods into consideration. I assume they will be affected as if they are human. I may patch for this down the road.

• 2 weeks later...

Does Rapor give an Enrage effect on those affected or does it just make the pawns affected rape their victims upon defeat?

It'll be awhile before i give this a go and this question might save some trouble on who to experiment it on.

There's almost no content for adult Rimworld where your colonists are the aggressors outside of slave raping or forcing the rapist trait onto everyone (and that trait tends to lead to all factions hating you as they'll pounce on all your visitors). The Rapist Precept from the RJW Ideology only gives a mood boost for raping not actually promoting it.

On 9/11/2023 at 9:59 PM, McLovin3 said:

Does Rapor give an Enrage effect on those affected or does it just make the pawns affected rape their victims upon defeat?

It'll be awhile before i give this a go and this question might save some trouble on who to experiment it on.

There's almost no content for adult Rimworld where your colonists are the aggressors outside of slave raping or forcing the rapist trait onto everyone (and that trait tends to lead to all factions hating you as they'll pounce on all your visitors). The Rapist Precept from the RJW Ideology only gives a mood boost for raping not actually promoting it.

Rapor gives combat enhancing effects and a chance of a rape mental break. The strength and chance increases as severity increases. Rapor essentially decreases a pawns vulnerability to basically 0 while sissy spray does the exact opposite. I would use it to force others to rape. If used in tandem with sissy spray you can designate targets for them. Lewd gas is combination of the two. Where as the effect builds they gain sex need and either submit or inhale it long enough and go on a raping frenzy against everyone that has succumbed to the gas, friend or foe.

On 9/16/2023 at 7:23 PM, Ragnarock30 said:

Would it be possible to have the Futa Fumes turn males into futas as well? Without knowing how the fumes are coded, would it also be possible to enlarge or shrink body parts based on exposure level?

Currently I have not found a way to do either. C# would have to involved and that is something I am not able to employ myself. I believed I could have piggy backed off of Licentia Labs effects but all of them are triggered via ingestion, something that can not happen via gas framework.

• 3 weeks later...